SOURCE: larry fitzgerald AND tb will in fact be hooking up......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: SOURCE: larry fitzgerald AND tb will in fact be hooking up......

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

NE is closer than you think to getting back to the SB, IMHO, a few needs here and there should get them there.

^ Homer dreaming. Not happening. Far too many bad moves by the GM. It would take 3 miracle moves to undo the damage.

come on man?! Babe, which one of those two old guy Muppets in the theatre balcony are you again? The PATS went to their 3rd straight AFC CHAMP game with mostly no names and an un-Godly amount of 1st team injuries. Thise cats getting healthy alone could be enough, never mind what 3 solid moves would do. Go take a nap man. You sound cranky, again!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

NE is closer than you think to getting back to the SB, IMHO, a few needs here and there should get them there.

^ Homer dreaming. Not happening. Far too many bad moves by the GM. It would take 3 miracle moves to undo the damage.

come on man?! Babe, which one of those two old guy Muppets in the theatre balcony are you again? The PATS went to their 3rd straight AFC CHAMP game with mostly no names and an un-Godly amount of 1st team injuries. Thise cats getting healthy alone could be enough, never mind what 3 solid moves would do. Go take a nap man. You sound cranky, again!

Only THREE?  That seems mighty doable!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

...at 5P on Sunday with Jim gray.. doing the pregame on Westwood one. no way no how seeds arent being dropped! listening to fitzy its clear he will not be opposed to coming here nor will he have a beef giving us a discount. just a matter of bb making the call and working out the little details... there's somthing there.. best line though and shows how much he wants to b on bb's good side.. when asked if welk's pick was legal.. responded with "i've done a ton of rubs and never have i done or seen that.. very unusual indeed.. cant judge intent but was questionable!" 

well that settles it. fitzy is a Patriot! now if we can only get our HOF QB 4 more pro bowl weapons, because as jerry angelo just explained to Belichick, you have to surround elite qbs with all pro weapons...otherwise that qb wont be able to win SBs!

true??? what exactly are you saying?  You dont agree that if you have one of the best Qbs in the league in a passing league, that you should give him some good weapons?? You are trying to be funny by saying lets sign Calvin Johnson, Barry sanders,etc but reality is...We are only asking for ONE legit WR. Can you name one that played for us last year? Dont tell me Edleman who was a product of our slot system. Dont kill whatever credibility you have left by trying to be slick. Brady IS all Pro, why doesnt he deserve all pro weaponry?  I could see IF we had an All pro Back or SOMETHING, but Nope, just an all pro guard and Brady is supposed to win SBs....lol at you

1st off, if i lost credibility to a bunch of f tards who think BB should be fired or that he hasn't built some of the best teams in history over the last 13 years then i am happy about it.

2nd, i didnt say we shouldn't give Brady weapons. i said he doesn't need all pro weapons or as many of them as you can give him, as he is already elite. i would rather we get better players elsewhere and build the best team possible.

3rd, we already gave our hof qb the best wr in nfl history, the best slot reveiver in nfl history and a TE who scored the most tds in nfl history his 1st 3 years. id say BB gave our qb all the weapons he needed to....and we lost.

thats fair. Ive heard you joke on other threads about having all pro players at every position. for the record, Moss was not the best all time, IMO because he didnt do it all. One trick pony who didnt cross the middle or fight for balls that werent perfect. How many balls were intercepted due to MOss giving up??  cmon mang. Wes was a system player but didnt help win chit.

I actually like building the D, but the years we had no D and no legit run game, you think BB did a good there. Having Benny and Freddy Taylor in the playoffs?  How can you expect Brady to just many anyone play better?? If you arent gonna give him a WR, atleast a top ten back. Ridley has skills but fumbles too much.

We lost SB 42 because our Defense couldnt get off the field, same with the next one. If you are gonna have a high scoring Offense, maybe you should give them more than a few posession per half if you expect 30 plus points...ijs. NO 3 and OUTS in our last SB. How long did Peyton hold the ball last game??

I agree the D has been a colossal disappointment on the buggest stage, but not as mush as our offense. If our defenses in our 3 SB wins couldn't get off the field after being top 5 in the league each year they would be a disappointing bunch and would have played way beneath their ability.

Well that is what our offense has done in 6 straight playoff losses(barrring 2009 as our offense or defense wasn't very good) we have scored 15.5 ppg in 6 straight post season losses, and have left 1st downs on the field which puts our weaker half of our team...the defense right back out their.

Our 1 dimensional offense playing half as well as they did all year and our inopportunistic defense has lead to our disappointing post season losses. Coaching is the main reason for this. BB's coaching staff has been plucked away for other teams every few years and we have failed to get our players mentally ready and mentally tough enough, as well as using questionable plans on both offense(finesse pass heavy) and defense(never aggressive, and basically watching while qbs and rbs play ball control all day). 

so you dont correlate lack of scoring in big games with our D staying on the field all game? You cant score if you dont have the ball. This team will never win tight gms in the playoffs with a bad D. Strong run games and defenses excel in the playoffs. I dont know why anyone expected an all offensive team to succeed. Cant wait till Sunday where we can prove this theory right. Peyton will once again choke and defense will win

What? we scored 3 points until scrub time of this past game, and that was only half the problem, we couldn't get a 1st down to gain field position. Yeah, when your D can't get off the field it is a problem, and if your offense can't stay on the field/can't score points....it's a problem. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

I just purchased a customized Patriots jersey with Fitzgerald and #11 on the back (he'll be replacing Edelman) solely on the news in the OP... it's non-refundable so I hope the info was good.

You're safe MB....

Pats just traded three 1st round draft picks, Mayo, Hightower, Ninkovich, Ridley, Vareen, Rob Gronkowski, and Bill Belichick for Fitzgerald and a seventh rounder.

Murtl, Babe, and that pezz guy are once again Patriots fans. They are celebrating over cans of schlitz and some Wild bills beef jerky chew! CHAMPIONSHIP!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:

...at 5P on Sunday with Jim gray.. doing the pregame on Westwood one. no way no how seeds arent being dropped! listening to fitzy its clear he will not be opposed to coming here nor will he have a beef giving us a discount. just a matter of bb making the call and working out the little details... there's somthing there.. best line though and shows how much he wants to b on bb's good side.. when asked if welk's pick was legal.. responded with "i've done a ton of rubs and never have i done or seen that.. very unusual indeed.. cant judge intent but was questionable!" 

well that settles it. fitzy is a Patriot! now if we can only get our HOF QB 4 more pro bowl weapons, because as jerry angelo just explained to Belichick, you have to surround elite qbs with all pro weapons...otherwise that qb wont be able to win SBs!

true??? what exactly are you saying?  You dont agree that if you have one of the best Qbs in the league in a passing league, that you should give him some good weapons?? You are trying to be funny by saying lets sign Calvin Johnson, Barry sanders,etc but reality is...We are only asking for ONE legit WR. Can you name one that played for us last year? Dont tell me Edleman who was a product of our slot system. Dont kill whatever credibility you have left by trying to be slick. Brady IS all Pro, why doesnt he deserve all pro weaponry?  I could see IF we had an All pro Back or SOMETHING, but Nope, just an all pro guard and Brady is supposed to win SBs....lol at you

I recall, planning on Gronkowski healthy, coupled with Hernandez, and Amendola as third option. Adding Blount with Vereen and Ridley who were supposed a year stronger. Edelman, Hoomawhatshisname and three rookies looked promising heading into the season. Noone planned on Gronkowski, Vereen, and Amendola all missing time( except pessimists and trolls), or Hernandez being a phsycopath. Ridley's fumblitis hurt too. OL injuries.  Add all the injuries to the D it's amazing they were one of the last 4 teams. That being said, I'd still love to see Fitz on the Pats, but I'd be surprised if it ever happens. Go Pats. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

What injured guys coming back are you expecting to make the big difference?

Sections
Shortcuts