source:'GRONK was a beast at practice, took full hits and contact, full tilt!"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

source:'GRONK was a beast at practice, took full hits and contact, full tilt!"

wow! was thinking he would b eased in, was being hit with dummies and other TEs at full collision speed.. full pads.. tells me bb and him aint repeating last year.. to avoid benig hurt, he has to absorb all those hits in practice.. when u don't, ur more likely to rip or b brittle

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

..and that's da Bawston SPORTS bottom line for the Commy says so!

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

Follow: @commyCon, @commyConSox, @commyConPats, @commyConCeltics

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: source:'GRONK was a beast at practice, took full hits and contact, full tilt!

Your 'source' is an idiot.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2014/07/rob_gronkowski_observations_from_first_practice_of.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: source:'GRONK was a beast at practice, took full hits and contact, full tilt!

Really?  Their not in pads till Sat.

Would you like to make up another "CMZ" thread?

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your 'source' is an idiot.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2014/07/rob_gronkowski_observations_from_first_practice_of.html

[/QUOTE]

I usually don't open his posts and every time I do...I'm reminded why I usually don't open his posts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Ummm they're not even in pads until Saturday.  He didn't participate in any 7 on 7s or 11 on 11s today.  Christ.  Just read Reiss's report on ESPN Boston or even the headlined article here at the Globe on the Patriots Page.  No need to make crap up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

wow! was thinking he would b eased in, was being hit with dummies and other TEs at full collision speed.. full pads.. tells me bb and him aint repeating last year.. to avoid benig hurt, he has to absorb all those hits in practice.. when u don't, ur more likely to rip or b brittle

"Bringing Boston-Strong vodka to team-hating jabronis and da Comrade-Soft Kool-aid Party!"

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES...

[/QUOTE]

Cmon Commie, I usually just ignore your posts but really?  The guy didnt participate in the drills with defenders at end of practice. He looked good but stiffened up as expected towards the end. The team isnt in full pads until saturday.....smh

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ummm they're not even in pads until Saturday.  He didn't participate in any 7 on 7s or 11 on 11s today.  Christ.  Just read Reiss's report on ESPN Boston or even the headlined article here at the Globe on the Patriots Page.  No need to make crap up.

[/QUOTE]

His tin foil hat antenna malfunctioned.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Meet the new source.  Same as the old source.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Lets make some more stuff up!  CMZ at its best!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    That looks just about right. What do you think commy picks up on that frequency?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

ok jabbies.. who will u believe.. a jabro like reiss or the commy with no agenda? yes, i stand corrected on the pads, iwrote it wrong. i specifically said he was taking contacts from dummies with pads.. didnt mean he had pads o and was taking regular hits.. source hinted though that he was in his regular uni.. bottom line he was taking contact, more than he did when first cleared last year.. u dig? he will soon b out ther ein regular drills.. he will b treated like every one else.. they b all jags.. that was gist of my point.. trying to fire up the faithful and the base with a lil fox news.. look at me as u do Megyn Kelly if u will!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    That looks just about right. What do you think commy picks up on that frequency?

[/QUOTE]

Getting nothing but static

Getting nothing but static

Static in my attic

on Channel Z 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now THIS is some funny s$@t!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]

ok jabbies.. who will u believe.. a jabro like reiss or the commy with no agenda? yes, i stand corrected on the pads, iwrote it wrong. i specifically said he was taking contacts from dummies with pads.. didnt mean he had pads o and was taking regular hits.. source hinted though that he was in his regular uni.. bottom line he was taking contact, more than he did when first cleared last year.. u dig? he will soon b out ther ein regular drills.. he will b treated like every one else.. they b all jags.. that was gist of my point.. trying to fire up the faithful and the base with a lil fox news.. look at me as u do Megyn Kelly if u will!

[/QUOTE]

Think I'll go with Reiss... I have no agenda either, just prefer to get good information.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All those syllables just to say two..HERP DERP!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Gronk was out there killin em agsin today too. It was jabberiffic!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Sorry com my your thread name is wrong  for the first 2 days no full pads and contact. Tomorrow first full contact but Gronk won't be there .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

My sources say Tom Brady tackled Gronk also and he is fine. BWAAAAAA