SOURCES confirm Freeney isnt walking thru the Chargers doors!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

SOURCES confirm Freeney isnt walking thru the Chargers doors!

OOPS.. meant he is walking thru their doors, isnt walking thru those PATRIOT doors! despite his dad publicly telling him to come to the pats, the dwight picked the soft sunny ways of san diego over the frozen tundra of new england. talk about  a guy with a charmed life. plays in a soft doom then goes to Coronado (best place on Earth). its a 2 year deal plus they agreed to change their entire defense for him when he's put there. likely wont be a full-timer!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

Re: SOURCES confirm Freeney isnt walking thru the Chargers doors!

bass, did you not read the intro? pretty clear what i meant, dont u think?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Any $$$ figures reported? I am guessing 2/$7, which I still think is high for Freeney, Abe's etc.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

OOPS.. meant he is walking thru their doors, isnt walking thru those PATRIOT doors! despite his dad publicly telling him to come to the pats, the dwight picked the soft sunny ways of san diego over the frozen tundra of new england. talk about  a guy with a charmed life. plays in a soft doom then goes to Coronado (best place on Earth). its a 2 year deal plus they agreed to change their entire defense for him when he's put there. likely wont be a full-timer!

Yes, San Diego is beautiful. Surely a great place to live but I thought Freeney was going to play football!?!?!  Not the best place to go and play football if you want to win or have a legit chance of a Championship.  Clearly shows he is looking to to ride the coat tails of retirement instead of having a chance at another ring.  I think this just shows his intentions.  I bet he will be a lackluster player for the rest of his career.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts