SOURCES confirm PATS will draft a WR in the FIRST ROUND or with first pick , good move?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: SOURCES confirm PATS will draft a WR in the FIRST ROUND or with first pick , good move?

Link?

if this is a personal source,

then I've heard mike Jenkins at cb, Abraham as pretty much done, etc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: SOURCES confirm PATS will draft a WR in the FIRST ROUND or with first pick , good move?

He just makes stuff up.

Ask him about his sources saying that wednesday Dumerville is walking thru those doors. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I wish I had sources....

I don't....but if I did....they would tell me ain't no way a WR is being drated in the first round,

DT

SS

CB

Take your pick, it depends on who's there....but my imaginary sources have told me it will be one of the 3 defensive groups I listed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

When is the last time the Pats drafted based solely on need?  A WR in the 1st round?  Doubt it.  Your sources are?  That's what I thought...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

It is laughably stupid for anyone to think that the Patriots have already made any firm draft decisions without knowing who is still on the board at the time of their picks.

I suspect that the OPs uniformed "sources" are just troll voices in his own pathetic head.    

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

His sources are a few bottles of vodka and some gin . . . I try to keep off the source!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapi61. Show BigPapi61's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

bb has a bad track record but there are tons of good fast guys out there. hard to mess it up. i still see us trading the first rounder and getting a few other lower picks. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Link?

if this is a personal source,

then I've heard mike Jenkins at cb, Abraham as pretty much done, etc.

Mike Jenkins DB just signed with Oakland. So the best you can be is 50/50 in your bold predictions. The signing of Tommie Kelly might render your predictions unlikely.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Nothing is quite as comical as Commie's "sources" posts...

But there have been reports Pats might consider a wide receiver and of course it makes sense given that we don't have anyone Brady can throw to that has been able to stay healthy...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

doubt they have a definite first or any round pick. Unless  a team has the number one overall who knows what will happen. Even if they had a guy that they were going to pick first if he's still on the board there's no way that Belichicks going to tell anyone. 

I hope they dont pick a receiver first, I'd rather see them take a defensive player.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

doubt they have a definite first or any round pick. Unless  a team has the number one overall who knows what will happen. Even if they had a guy that they were going to pick first if he's still on the board there's no way that Belichicks going to tell anyone. 

I hope they dont pick a receiver first, I'd rather see them take a defensive player.

You are 100% correct if BB leaked out he was going to draft any position player I would take all my money and bet he doesn't draft that position! As it is unless he makes a trade for for extra picks with another player ie.. Mallett, I don't see him drafting on day one.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts