SOURCES just confirmed the HONEY BADGER is coming thru those doors on APRIL 5TH...bb's drooling like a schoolgirl!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: SOURCES just confirmed the HONEY BADGER is coming thru those doors on APRIL 5TH...bb's drooling like a schoolgirl!

I posted this 2 weeks ago. Pats seem very interested. 2nd round talent supposed to make it to the 3rd. I like his confidence and not really concerned with his size but maturity could be an issue. If the Pats were to take him in the 3rd I wouldnt mind because he is a playmaker but Ideally I would like someone like Trufant who has size (6 ft) and speed(4.3 40)

Mathiu didnt really run as fast as I would like but still like him. I heard the Pats drilled him the most at the combine but I wouldnt use JUST to say they want him because they have been all over guys before the draft in the past and have not touched them come draft day so maybe he is pumping him to go earlier so another player drops.

All in all, I like a lot of the Cbs this year and I hope BB doesnt Flubb it up because some of these are cant miss prospects so to speak

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: SOURCES just confirmed the HONEY BADGER is coming thru those doors on APRIL 5TH...bb's drooling like a schoolgirl!

Someone will end up taking him before the Patriots 3rd rounder. If the Pat's want him they will have to use their 2nd round pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to sporter81's comment:

Someone will end up taking him before the Patriots 3rd rounder. If the Pat's want him they will have to use their 2nd round pick.

I agree, the hype is bulding and we should stand pat or take a better prospect with our 2nd.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I agree. 

BB is the real honey badger!!  If BB likes him he will take him with his 1st round pick! BB don't give a F*#@!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I agree, the hype is bulding and we should stand pat or take a better prospect with our 2nd.

Yeah, kind of like Jenkins last year. He worked out really well for the Rams. I think teams are going to start giving guys like this a chance. He's a great talent and with a little maturity can move on from some of his past problems. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Here we go again....an undersized, problem child...lets use a 2nd on him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

He is not an NFL outside CB. Short, slow, light weight, poor tackler. Punt returner, special teamer. Pls put this in the "I want Larry Fitz" file beside the " why didnt we sign Mario" file

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

HAHAHA i asked everyone's opinion on this guy prior to the end of the season and you all turned your noses up. Now he's a 2nd rounder. Just shows how much this forum is influenced by the media

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

honey badger is not coming to the Pats! Just signed Arrington to 4 yeart deal and HB is projected to be a slot CB, its  a smokescreen. Anotehr moronic thread by the tool CC.

Sections
Shortcuts