Sources say Pats are still getting ELVIS in the building but now want JULIUS PEPPERS to walk in with him!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Sources say Pats are still getting ELVIS in the building but now want JULIUS PEPPERS to walk in with him!

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Hey rust nuggets, you realize this guy Jerry Angelo and Belichick are tighter than your new found bud Lomardi, right? You bash Angelo...you bash Belichick. 

Hey Hurlpanties, now I am supposed to control who BB is friendly with and he needs to drop a friend because that friend sucked as a GM?

I believe BB made up with Parcells. bawahhaah!

You mean the Parcells who drafted your new best bud Abraham?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Sources say Pats are still getting ELVIS in the building but now want JULIUS PEPPERS to walk in with him!

By the way rust, the Bears have been above 500 6 times over the last 8 seasons without the benefit of having a good quarterback...made it to a Super Bowl too. Belichick wouldn't be too happy if he heard you were bashing his best bud Angelo. He might cut you out of the loop.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Hey rust nuggets, you realize this guy Jerry Angelo and Belichick are tighter than your new found bud Lomardi, right? You bash Angelo...you bash Belichick. 

Hey Hurlpanties, now I am supposed to control who BB is friendly with and he needs to drop a friend because that friend sucked as a GM?

I believe BB made up with Parcells. bawahhaah!

You mean the Parcells who drafted your new best bud Abraham?

Wow! You mean Parcells didn't botch a 1st rd pick? Stunning!

Yeah he also drafted that pass rusher...what is his name?? Oh yeah!! Demarcus Ware! Yeah he's not too bad. Come to think of it Cameron Wake isn't too shabby either...nor was Lawrence Taylor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Oh rusty, you didn't just say Brady played like Cutler in the playoffs...did you? And you wonder why we all think you're stupid. Hey did you figure out that Tebow hasn't been cut yet? You have someone read that article over again for you yet?

Tebow will be cut, dummy. No one is offering anyting for him so far.

Yes, I did say Brady channeled Cutler in his last 3 AFC title games (6 TDS and 7 INTs) and in his last SB.

No, the funny part is your lack of reading comprehension (hilarious actually). You post a thread saying he has been cut, with a link to an article stating he hasn't been cut. Priceless!!! Bush league stuff!! Bawahahaha!!! You sure you have a 152 IQ? Lmao! Bawahahaha! And this is coming from the salary cap expert?!?! Hahaha! Oh jeez, I think I'm going to pee myself:(

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Parcells said in an interview his biggest drafting mistake was taking long over Ryan 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

Parcells said in an interview his biggest drafting mistake was taking long over Ryan 

Interesting. I thought the Falcons made a huge gamble in taking Ryan, but it worked out for them alright. Atlanta takes a lot of gambles - chances are if they hadn't they wouldn't of improved like they have.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

They have made some bold moves.  I was surprised the bengals didn't give up the aj green pick for what atl gave away for jones. But hey their looking pretty relaveant these days. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

No way either of them end up in NE. BB has shown he won't pay good money for defensive players and both Elvis and in particular Peppers go to the highest bidder.