SpamChez n a 17Yr old?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from InaPatsstateofmind. Show InaPatsstateofmind's posts

SpamChez n a 17Yr old?

A story is circulating the internet about an alleged relationship between Mark Sanchez and a 17-year-old girl.
    Deadspin.com received a letter from the girl's lawyer detailing the relationship, and website editor A.J. Daulerio claims to have photos of the girl in Sanchez's bedroom. New York and New Jersey statutory rape law applies only when one party in a consenting relationship is under the age of 17, making a relationship between Sanchez and the girl legal. The Jets released a statement saying, "we are not going to discuss Mark’s private life."
    Source: ProFootballTalk on NBCSports.com

What a Piece of DOOODOO! P.S All dads out there...lock your doors..keep your daughters home next time SpamChez and Jests come to NE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Re: SpamChez n a 17Yr old?

This is all BS.....everyone knows Marky likes boys

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Once again...

Notice the engagement ring on the chick
    Also, she isnt old enough for cigarette, where did she get them.

Click on image or link to read facebook messages..

http://i53.tinypic.com/apefev.png

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

From the persistent sanchez rumors out there, I'd be more worried about my young sons.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Mark Sanchez Might Be Feeling a Bit Nervous This Weekend

Deadspin alleges Sanchez is romantically invovled with a 17-year-old

By JOSH ALPER (NBC New York)

If you're a Jets fan looking for a story to keep your mind off another Super Bowl without your team, you just got it.

That doesn't mean you're going to like it.

On Friday afternoon, Deadspin published a letter from a lawyer representing a 17-year-old girl warning them that there will be legal action if Deadspin publishes a story about his client. A.J. Daulerio, Deadspin's editor, doesn't reveal the nitty gritty of the story is, but he doesn't leave in many blanks either. 

Daulerio writes that they've been working on a story about Sanchez "romancing" the girl in question and that they are in possession of photos sent to them by the girl from Sanchez's bedroom. Daulerio promises that the entire story will be revealed on Tuesday and writes that the Jets have been made aware of the story and are preparing a statement.

Suddenly the fact that Sanchez doesn't need shoulder surgery seems a little less significant, no? 

We'll withhold any guesses about what the story might be. We will mention that the letter from the lawyer states that allegations of an improper or illict relationship are false and that there is nothing involved that holds legitimate interest for the general public. The letter also discusses the photographs Daulerio mentions and says that, if they exist, that they've been stolen. 

At the same time, we must mention that Deadspin's had a pretty high hit rate this year, with the dirty laundry of both Rex Ryan and Brett Favre aired on their site for the first time. That doesn't mean there's fire here, just smoke and, for the time being, that's enough to keep Jets fans from feeling all that great about what the offseason holds for their quarterback. 

You can be sure we'll have more on this as it develops. Until then, enjoy the weekend.    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What story is Deadspin threatening to reveal?

That consenting adults might be romantically involved?

Stop the presses!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

A 17 y/o girl is a "consenting adult". I guess. She does look like a boy though which makes the story more believable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: SpamChez n a 17Yr old?:
    [QUOTE]A 17 y/o girl is a "consenting adult". I guess. She does look like a boy though which makes the story more believable.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

I thought she kind of looked like a boy in that photo, too.

And yes, 17 is plenty old enough in New York and New Jersey, and there is no age-gap provision In New York. Unless they've changed the law very recently.

(I think New Jersey may actually be 16, but with an age-gap provision)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

17? Depends what state. I believe in certain states they have to out run you.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SpamChez n a 17Yr old? : I thought she kind of looked like a boy in that photo, too. And yes, 17 is plenty old enough in New York and New Jersey, and there is no age-gap provision In New York. Unless they've changed the law very recently. (I think New Jersey may actually be 16, but with an age-gap provision)
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is kind of like abortion, I guess. It wouldn't necessarily be my choice, but it is out there.

Maybe Sanchez got confu-zed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lafnboy. Show lafnboy's posts

17 is the age of sexual consent in n.y.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]17 is the age of sexual consent in n.y.
    Posted by lafnboy[/QUOTE]

Yeah, already been determined by the story and the succeeding posts. My comment was that it really shouldn't be. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lafnboy. Show lafnboy's posts

so, it is what it is. who cares what you think it should be. moot point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SpamChez n a 17Yr old? : Yeah, already been determined by the story and the succeeding posts. My comment was that it really shouldn't be. 
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

I would imagine we can all agree on this.

Legal technicalities are not what a 24-year-old trying to date my teenage daughter would have to worry about.