Speaking of Favoritism...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Speaking of Favoritism...

Has the league addressed or even acknowledged Sanchez throwing Cunningham to the ground by his face mask? Any defensive player not a member of the Jets would have at least been fined if not suspended.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Speaking of Favoritism...

Thanks, killa. Could you direct me to the section of the NFL Rulebook that deals with this?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I dont think its favoritism, maybe more out of sympathy they haven't done anything to him about that.  The guy is ready to have a nervous breakdown with the way he is playing and all the criticism he is getting.  The NFL is afraid if they fine him about that he just may go off the deep end.  Imagine the PR nightmare for the NFL after that.  Cunningham is a big boy, he can deal with it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Speaking of Favoritism...:
    I dont think its favoritism, maybe more out of sympathy they haven't done anything to him about that.  The guy is ready to have a nervous breakdown with the way he is playing and all the criticism he is getting.  The NFL is afraid if they fine him about that he just may go off the deep end.  Imagine the PR nightmare for the NFL after that.  Cunningham is a big boy, he can deal with it.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Yea, the NFL needs a marketable superstar for the Latino market and a face for the franchise in the biggest TV market, so they won't go after him, especially because Roger is a former Jets employee.

Sections
Shortcuts