Speaking of GRONK

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Speaking of GRONK

With all the dancing we’ve been seeing GRONK doing on the Internet lately I think it’s safe to say his knee must to 100%......YEAH BABY!!

Here's a good example of how the internet gives us good firsthand information.  If this were 2003 the only info we would getting would be from BB's first Camp Presser that would go something like "I'm not a Dr. and have no information on GRONKS progress only the players on the field"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Speaking of GRONK

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Imagine if Gronk was a QB, like Manziel. The media would be all over his nutsack!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to freediro's comment:

Imagine if Gronk was a QB, like Manziel. The media would be all over his nutsack!

They aren't now?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

With all the dancing we’ve been seeing GRONK doing on the Internet lately I think it’s safe to say his knee must to 100%......YEAH BABY!!

Here's a good example of how the internet gives us good firsthand information.  If this were 2003 the only info we would getting would be from BB's first Camp Presser that would go something like "I'm not a Dr. and have no information on GRONKS progress only the players on the field"

Soy Fiesta!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to freediro's comment:

They aren't now?

yes, exactly like Rusty on BB's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

Haha, TFB12!! too funny.  I thought that was coach Fisher for a second there...(to the left of gronk)....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I keep hearing Gronk has had zero physical set backs. He did however have some issues mentally last year with the forearm. Will be interesting to see how long he take to again be playing with his usual abandon

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I keep hearing Gronk has had zero physical set backs. He did however have some issues mentally last year with the forearm. Will be interesting to see how long he take to again be playing with his usual abandon

Yanno, on the one hand I very much look forward to the old Gronk out there but on the other a part of me is concerned that the 'usual abandon' may lead to another season ending injury.  Yeah, I know, ya can't play the game concerned about getting hurt because that virtually guarantees getting hurt.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Yanno, on the one hand I very much look forward to the old Gronk out there but on the other a part of me is concerned that the 'usual abandon' may lead to another season ending injury.  Yeah, I know, ya can't play the game concerned about getting hurt because that virtually guarantees getting hurt.

who is Yanno?

Sections
Shortcuts