Spears To Baltimore

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: Spears To Baltimore

What is left??

Richard Seymour, DT, Raiders. Age: 33.
    Richard Seymour has been tremendous over the years, including the first half of this past season. Unfortunately, he missed the final eight games of his 2012 campaign because of a hamstring injury. He'll be 34 in October, so it's fair to wonder if his body is breaking down.

Sedrick Ellis, DT, Saints. Age: 28.
    Sedrick Ellis has been an enormous bust for the Saints as the No. 7 pick in the 2008 NFL Draft. There's still time for him to turn his career around though.

Alan Branch, DT, Seahawks. Age: 28.
    Alan Branch is sort of a jack-of-all-trades defensive tackle. He has no glaring weaknesses and is at his best when stopping the run.

Casey Hampton, NT, Steelers. Age: 35.
    Casey Hampton is still a quality run-stuffer despite his age (36 on Sept. 3).

Sione Pouha, NT, Jets. Age: 34.
    Sione Pouha is still OK in run support, but given that he just turned 34, it's fair to wonder how much longer he'll be effective.

Corey Williams, DT, Lions. Age: 33.
    Corey Williams should still be able to be a solid rotational lineman, but his best days are behind him. He played in only seven games in 2012.

SenDerrick Marks, DT, Titans. Age: 26.
    SenDerrick Marks isn't particularly good at anything, but he's not really bad at anything either. He's a serviceable spot starter.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Looks BB was kicking the tires before Baltimore got desperate. Nice to see BB drive the price on a cluster F'd Ravens club:

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4741340/spears-interior-d-line-focus

Yeah, I'm sure that is why we lost him...it was all part of the master plan. LOL!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Looks BB was kicking the tires before Baltimore got desperate. Nice to see BB drive the price on a cluster F'd Ravens club:

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4741340/spears-interior-d-line-focus

Yeah, I'm sure that is why we lost him...it was all part of the master plan. LOL!!

The better question is, why would anyone want to join a team that doesn't even have 3/4 of their starters on D anymore? bawahahah

Baltimore will not make the playoffs.

Is this another one of your predictions? Can we hold you to this one? Or will you simply get banned and be like "never said that...it's a flat out lie!!"?

Like when you said we should trade Brady after the Cardinal's game...still denying that one?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

The better question is, why would anyone want to join a team that doesn't even have 3/4 of their starters on D anymore? bawahahah

Is this another one of your predictions? Can we hold you to this one? Or will you simply get banned and be like "never said that...it's a flat out lie!!"?

Like when you said we should trade Brady after the Cardinal's game...still denying that one?

Yep. I can't be held responsible for you not getting sarcasm. So, yeah, denying it. You're a moron or epic proportions, Cupcake.

Sarcasm?? You went on a 15 paragraph rant of why we should trade him and what we should get. You damn near had a nervous breakdown. LOL!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

And I can't help that you had a lack of milk at birth:(

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Big deal Russ, they won the SB last year in case you missed it. I would trade another ring for not making the playoffs the year after. 

What would you rather have? A ring, or make the playoffs every year and never win another one? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ravens 2013-2014 team photo

http://i.imgur.com/yBBKln3.jpg

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

Big deal Russ, they won the SB last year in case you missed it. I would trade another ring for not making the playoffs the year after. 

What would you rather have? A ring, or make the playoffs every year and never win another one? 

How about a QB that doesn't channel Romo or Cutler? Is this really where we're at now? Really?  Acccepting a Romo or Cutler meltdown style QB when the chips are on the table?

Flacco threw 12 TDs and 0 INTs.

I am not asking for perfection, but go check Brady's lst 3 AFC title games and last 2 SBs.

Ain't cutting it, dude.

Oh, yeah, and after all Flaccos' TD's and no picks, it STILL came down to a defensive goal line stand on the last drive and a little help from ST and a pick to win it all.  Imagine that, Pats fans.

Can you?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

How about a QB that doesn't channel Romo or Cutler? Is this really where we're at now? Really?  Acccepting a Romo or Cutler meltdown style QB when the chips are on the table?

Flacco threw 12 TDs and 0 INTs.

I am not asking for perfection, but go check Brady's lst 3 AFC title games and last 2 SBs.

Ain't cutting it, dude.

Oh, yeah, and after all Flaccos' TD's and no picks, it STILL came down to a defensive goal line stand and a little help from ST and a pick to win it all.  Imagine that, Pats fans.

Can you?

Are we allowed to tackle a WR in the end zone?  Just asking.

Are we capable of a goal-line stand  or even one rz stop or a pick or a fumble recovery or a return for 7 or a 3 & out?  That's a better question.  Just sayin.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Isn't mayo actually Ellis?  Didn't we trade from 6 to 8 and the saints  took Ellis with the pick?

Sections
Shortcuts