Special Teams

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Special Teams

Slater should be cut before the game ends tonight, and Chung could'nt catch a punt if his life depended on it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Re: Special Teams

Chung didnt mess it up again, and Edleman or Welker will be the primary returner this year, so im to concerned. I do agree with you on slater, that was really dumb, but it also looked like when you draw a charge in Basketball, there was a little bit of acting, but still it was dumb and didnt help his case, however he did do well the rest of the night after that mess up (and really the forums wont lett me use the word scr3@w what if i was talking about building something)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Who Gives a S*it, the D blows and BRADY'S hurt, so in other words, KISS THE SEAOSN GOOD BY........................

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

In Response to Re: Special Teams:
    Who Gives a S*it, the D blows and BRADY'S hurt, so in other words, KISS THE SEAOSN GOOD BY........................
    Posted by ZigZig

Dude, could you be any more dramatic????? Get a life!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

In Response to Special Teams:
     Slater should be cut before the game ends tonight, and Chung could'nt catch a punt if his life depended on it.
    Posted by patriots44

In Slater's defence, he's getting the penalties because he's down the field before the ball nearly every time.  10 yards before anyone else.  There aren't too many gunners like that in the NFL and I doubt he gets cut.  Although it would help his cause if he could actually get some yards on a return once in a while.

Sections
Shortcuts