Speculation One Week Later

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Speculation One Week Later

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Russ - Retirement is just a word.  If a man is without a contract he is not in the league - retired or not.  Brett Favre retired and he came back. 

So, you think he was done after his 2008 season or he didn't come back because of his summer 2008 violence in the streets of Philly, knowing his legal situation was out of control and he had to pay some people off?

I just checked the dates on his choke jobs on children. One was 2003 and one was 2005. I don't believe Goodell took over until 2006, so it was Tagliabue who didn't crack down, I guess.

I find it intersting though how Colts incidents aren't taken on by the media. Can you explain thaty one as a Colts fan?

Also. Bill Polian attacked a Meadowlands official in an elevator.  He now works at lovely ESPN with Ray Lewis.

[/QUOTE]

the shooting was in April 2008

Harrison played in the 2008 season which started in September

the DA ruled in Jan of 2009 there was insufficient evidence as the victim changed his story numerous times..

Goodell could have ruled in Jan 2009 after the DA decision, but Harrison was a free agent at that time

Most likely Harrison knew if he attempted to sign with another team, Goodell would have suspended him, so Harrison quietly retired

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]

Russ - Retirement is just a word.  If a man is without a contract he is not in the league - retired or not.  Brett Favre retired and he came back. 

So, you think he was done after his 2008 season or he didn't come back because of his summer 2008 violence in the streets of Philly, knowing his legal situation was out of control and he had to pay some people off?

I just checked the dates on his choke jobs on children. One was 2003 and one was 2005. I don't believe Goodell took over until 2006, so it was Tagliabue who didn't crack down, I guess.

I find it intersting though how Colts incidents aren't taken on by the media. Can you explain thaty one as a Colts fan?

Also. Bill Polian attacked a Meadowlands official in an elevator.  He now works at lovely ESPN with Ray Lewis.

[/QUOTE]
    In response to your first - it doesn't matter.  He never played another down in the league and the league (I suspect) doesn't have jurisdiction over players without a contract. 

Tagliabue didn't crack down on alot of things. 

What do you want me to say about Polian?  I don't support his violence?  ok. 

As does - Tedy Bruschi

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I agree, but something is up peripheral to the murder. Could it be he is concerned for his safety due to the gang past?  Why would he rent the van in his name? Was he forced to do it and go along as some kind of a thing where they threatened him because he's trying to get away from it?

The family of Lloyd said Hernandez and he were friemds. Something had to have happened and if Hernandez is telling them what that was, but afraid to finger the two thugs in fear of his life, etc, then we're talking a whole other ballgame here.

Every day that goes by, it's becoming suspicious that they haven't arrested him for obstruction because they have enough to make a case for that right now.

Incredibly suspicious situation.

Do you think he's talked to Kraft? You'd have to think Kraft has at least spoken with him at this point, via the lawyers.

[/QUOTE]

If AH was in fear of the others, wouldn't he still be in fear now?   Continuing on, if he is in fear, doesn't he also fear for the women who have been coming and going to/from his house?  I assume one of these women is his fiancee.  And his daughter would need to be kept safe too.

Supposedly AH has been in his house since Friday.  I think that means he's listening to legal advice.  That's good. 

I suspect the tip to search the creek came from AH.   I think they are putting the screws to AH and AH is trying to avoid any appearance that info is coming from him.  Not saying that AH does not have some culpability, but he's trying to avoid being the source of information.

And yes, I'd be shocked if Kraft hasn't spoken to the defense attorney.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

To some who keep saying what about the other 2 guys ,now this is a theory of mine maybe they havent identified the other 2 on the video tapes and AHhasnt givin thier names to police.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

UNFREAKING BELIEVEABLE.....LOOK at all you self righteous idiots back peddleing off of the crucify him because you were all possitive Aaron is guilty. Everything is and was BS...Now you still are pushing the point for suspension...What happened to the crucify him because you all believed the BS as gospel... and he is guilty by association....when not a single one of you have EVER met him or one of his freinds face to face socialy...Well some of us KNOW and have watched him grow up....Something some of you loosers need to do...Get off his back with your self righteous holier than though impersonation...there is still NO proof of any wrong doing of Aaron.....You are trying to save some face in hopeing he gets slapped with something so you can claim a win in your feble minds...Aaron has done NOTHING wrong and you haters have been delt a fatal blow.....

Again I must state that I hope NONE of you have ever served on a JURY....Because the bill of rights to you is only something to be used to protect your selves, and FK the other guy....

I still stand behind Aaron.....the rest of you have shown your TRUE colors....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    In response to your first - it doesn't matter.  He never played another down in the league and the league (I suspect) doesn't have jurisdiction over players without a contract. 

Tagliabue didn't crack down on alot of things. 

What do you want me to say about Polian?  I don't support his violence?  ok. 

As does - Tedy Bruschi

[/QUOTE]

Harrison played the entire 2008 season after the shooting. The DA ruled  on the case in Jan 2009. Harrison never played again after the DA ruled...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to part-timer's comment:

UNFREAKING BELIEVEABLE.....LOOK at all you self righteous idiots back peddleing off of the crucify him because you were all possitive Aaron is guilty. Everything is and was BS...Now you still are pushing the point for suspension...What happened to the crucify him because you all believed the BS as gospel... and he is guilty by association....when not a single one of you have EVER met him or one of his freinds face to face socialy...Well some of us KNOW and have watched him grow up....Something some of you loosers need to do...Get off his back with your self righteous holier than though impersonation...there is still NO proof of any wrong doing of Aaron.....You are trying to save some face in hopeing he gets slapped with something so you can claim a win in your feble minds...Aaron has done NOTHING wrong and you haters have been delt a fatal blow.....

Again I must state that I hope NON of you have ever served on a JURY....Because the bill of rights to you is only something to be used to protect your selves, and FK the other guy....

Pot meet kettle.  By saying "Aaron has done nothing wrong" means you are sure of what he has or hasn't done.  I'm sure that's not the case.

This thread is about SPECULATION and all posts, including yours, fits that bill.  The fact that some people's opinions change after a week's time is unremarkable.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Again I must state that I hope NONE of you have ever served on a JURY....Because the bill of rights to you is only something to be used to protect your selves, and FK the other guy....

PT-er, "the rest of you" is not true and unfair to say like that. I think most of the folks here don't want it to be true, just like you. Just because there is speculation about what the PATS need to do "IF" he is involved is not giving up on the guy, its just facing the situation at hand, and thats what do the Patriots do if A-Hern is guilty. Yeah, there are those who are saying that they knew he was a hood-rat all along and that BB shoulda done a better job in checking him out and all that BS, so YES your words should be heard by some here. BUT the truth is, the vast majority here want him to be cleared and to be the football player he was growing into. Those others? EFEM. At least until they pin something on the kid........if ever....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Again I must state that I hope NON of you have ever served on a JURY....Because the bill of rights to you is only something to be used to protect your selves, and FK the other guy....

Pot meet kettle.  By saying "Aaron has done nothing wrong" means you are sure of what he has or hasn't done.  I'm sure that's not the case.

This thread is about SPECULATION and all posts, including yours, fits that bill.  The fact that some people's opinions change after a week's time is unremarkable.

You Know Aaron...I doubt it......One week ago this MOB would have hung the Scumbag,,,,Now they feel foolish because all the BS has been outed as just that, BS...you all undoubtably convicted him with a minimum of obstruction with no fact, now that has changed, the BS being pushed aside, no proof of obstruction means NOT GUILTY of obstruction, that is not an oppinion or speculation...

Innocence is a guarenteed right, what you people have done is require the innocent to prove a lack of guilt... What a sorry world you would make for your selves if not for more intelligent officials keeping you from destroying each other...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

You Know Aaron...I doubt it......One week ago this MOB would have hung the Scumbag,,,,Now they feel foolish because all the BS has been outed as just that, BS...you all undoubtably convicted him with a minimum of obstruction with no fact, now that has changed, the BS being pushed aside, no proof of obstruction means NOT GUILTY of obstruction, that is not an oppinion or speculation...

Innocence is a guarenteed right, what you people have done is require the innocent to prove a lack of guilt... What a sorry world you would make for your selves if not for more intelligent officials keeping you from destroying each other...

[/QUOTE]

Iam in conflict with a few post here,just cause nothing has come to arrest yet doesnt mean thier isnt going to be one.Iam not saying he's guilty or inocent but we all seen in the pat were people have gotten off murder charges in the court of law.Some cases take years to get put together and some have the proof or so we think and are found guilty .So this case can still go ethier way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Neither of us know for certain whether AH is guilty of anything.

Neither of us knew for certain whether OJ was guilty before he was charged and tried for murder. 

That doesn't stop us from having an opinion one way or the other.  As more information becomes available, some people will change their opinion.

If you have never in your life expressed an opinion on the degree of guilt or innocence of someone before charges were brought you are a unique individual.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Iam in conflict with a few post here,just cause nothing has come to arrest yet doesnt mean thier isnt going to be one.Iam not saying he's guilty or inocent but we all seen in the pat were people have gotten off murder charges in the court of law.Some cases take years to get put together and some have the proof or so we think and are found guilty .So this case can still go ethier way.

SO if Aaron is absolved, you are already starting the he beat the system defence ....

so riDICKules

Just for HA HA's the case records have been SEALED by the court, TOO much damage to an innocent mans  reputation by you haters,even harming his earnings..

I would expect a list of civil suits filed by Aarons atty...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

stand in front of him and you might get shot. Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

There is a huge difference between enough evidence to convict in a court of law, and enough information to form a qualified opnion. We KNOW AH was with the victim on the night of the murder, we KNOW he has destroyed his cellphone and home surveilance tapes, we KNOW he had his house cleaned.

Maybe that is not enough to convict in court, but there is plenty of information to support that he is in the center of this. Not being convicted is not the same as innocent.

I am not saying that he pulled the trigger, but there is zero chance he is not deeply involved. Unfortunately. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Hernandez is now lawyered up. He has hired a top criminal defense lawyer

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2013/06/defense_attorney_jamie_sultan.html

Jamie Sultan is a noted litigator in criminal trials. Ropes and Gray is a top notch law firm, but it deals mostly with corporations, business law etc, and not usually involved in homicide cases.

His legal bills will be something else.

Living well is the best revenge.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:

There is a huge difference between enough evidence to convict in a court of law, and enough information to form a qualified opnion. We KNOW AH was with the victim on the night of the murder, we KNOW he has destroyed his cellphone and home surveilance tapes, we KNOW he had his house cleaned.

Maybe that is not enough to convict in court, but there is plenty of information to support that he is in the center of this. Not being convicted is not the same as innocent.

I am not saying that he pulled the trigger, but there is zero chance he is not deeply involved. Unfortunately. 

How would you know Aaron destroyed ANYTHING...Your uninformed...and unamerican...Ever hear of the bill of rights and due process...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

I think Hernandez has played this right.  I even heard on a news show that IF he destroyed his phone and surveillance system, he had every right to do so.  Circumstantially, he's toast if there is truth to his house being scrubbed and the destruction of his electronics, BUT the authorities will be hard pressed to charge him without evidence. 

The authorities are playing this right with the initial leaks to see if they could get any of the 3 to talk.  When that didn't happen, they've clammed up.  At some point these guys are going to have to be interviewed, but it appears that the cops are waiting until they get everything they can and build a case before that happens. 

Meanwhile, I think its interesting that we've heard nothing about the other two guys. 

I find it incredibly suspicious that the other two guys haven't been identified at least with the police putting out the video they supposedly have of them. How can you ONLY focus on Hernandez especially when you have no weapon yet?  Isn't the weapon the key to getting the actual trigger man?

Why on earth are they not concerned about the other 2? Is it because it's easier to focus on Hernandez since he's famous?

I am fully aware he's involved to the degree if being with the vitcim at some point that night and the car rented in his name, but that also doesn't mean he killed Lloyd.  So, the police are satisifed with only questioning Hernandez and raiding his house for 6 hours and scuba diving in a stream with a metal detector?

Maybe the FBI needs to step in to ratchet up the police work? lol

[/QUOTE]

Just because it hasn't been written that the other two haven't been questioned, aren't suspects, etc, doesn't mean that they are not being investigated. I imagine they are.

I don't think Hernandez pulled the trigger...chances are the other guys didn't either. I think this was 4 guys trying to score some drugs and the dealers knew it was big money Hernandez buying and they tried to rip him off...things went miserably wrong for both parties and a guy is dead. I think the police are now figuring out that Hernandez and his "associates" are criminals and it's going to be next to impossible to get information out of them without evidence or witnesses.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

Hernandez is now lawyered up. He has hired a top criminal defense lawyer

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2013/06/defense_attorney_jamie_sultan.html

Jamie Sultan is a noted litigator in criminal trials. Ropes and Gray is a top notch law firm, but it deals mostly with corporations, business law etc, and not usually involved in homicide cases.

His legal bills will be something else.

Living well is the best revenge.

Ropes and Gray is the perfect firm to deal with the cival suits Aaron will be fileing with the city and the media, causeing him grievous financial loss and defameing his good name. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I think Hernandez has played this right.  I even heard on a news show that IF he destroyed his phone and surveillance system, he had every right to do so.  Circumstantially, he's toast if there is truth to his house being scrubbed and the destruction of his electronics, BUT the authorities will be hard pressed to charge him without evidence. 

The authorities are playing this right with the initial leaks to see if they could get any of the 3 to talk.  When that didn't happen, they've clammed up.  At some point these guys are going to have to be interviewed, but it appears that the cops are waiting until they get everything they can and build a case before that happens. 

Meanwhile, I think its interesting that we've heard nothing about the other two guys. 

I find it incredibly suspicious that the other two guys haven't been identified at least with the police putting out the video they supposedly have of them. How can you ONLY focus on Hernandez especially when you have no weapon yet?  Isn't the weapon the key to getting the actual trigger man?

Why on earth are they not concerned about the other 2? Is it because it's easier to focus on Hernandez since he's famous?

I am fully aware he's involved to the degree if being with the vitcim at some point that night and the car rented in his name, but that also doesn't mean he killed Lloyd.  So, the police are satisifed with only questioning Hernandez and raiding his house for 6 hours and scuba diving in a stream with a metal detector?

Maybe the FBI needs to step in to ratchet up the police work? lol

Just because it hasn't been written that the other two haven't been questioned, aren't suspects, etc, doesn't mean that they are not being investigated. I imagine they are.

I don't think Hernandez pulled the trigger...chances are the other guys didn't either. I think this was 4 guys trying to score some drugs and the dealers knew it was big money Hernandez buying and they tried to rip him off...things went miserably wrong for both parties and a guy is dead. I think the police are now figuring out that Hernandez and his "associates" are criminals and it's going to be next to impossible to get information out of them without evidence or witnesses.

Most likely scenario.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:

[QUOTE]

How would you know Aaron destroyed ANYTHING...Your uninformed...and unamerican...Ever hear of the bill of rights and due process...

[/QUOTE]

No, I am not american, i am danish. Doesn't mean i can't tell the difference between sufficient evidence and forming my own opinion. So if AH didn't destroy anything, who did? Santa Claus?

In a court the jury is asked to find the defendant guilty or not guilty. Note the absence of the word innocent. 

I have only the best wishes for AH, and I agree that with the present information I would not convict him if I were on the jury, because it is circumstantial. Doesn't mean it isn't very incriminating. And certainly does mean that either a) he did it, or b) he knows who did. In case of the latter I should hope he does everything in his power to assist the police.

I am very much a proponent of due proces. In court! And if the DA cannot make the case, should they charge him, so be it. But last I checked neither you nor I were on the jury, and AH is thus not entitled to due proces from us. Go ask your politicians if they are being treated with due proces by the media everytime they are accused of something.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

Rothlsberg wasnt charged but Goodall gave hin 6 games

That's because he had previous off field incidents in the NFL. Didn't he get into a car accident with his motorcycle where he was at fault for reckless driving or something?

Hernandez has never been in trouble for 3 years.  I also, don't even beleive that coke dealers story down in Miami, either.  The police HAVE to file a report when an incident occurs, even if the victim doesn;t want help. There was no report filed.

Smelly. 

Also, learn to read. It is Goodell, not Goodall. It's not Jane Goodall.

[/QUOTE]

Link to police report ...a police report was filed, but the victim said he didn't know who shot him, which we can now assume was to protect Hernandez at the time. Especially since he's suing Hernandez over the incident.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/feed/2013-06/hernandez-case/story/aaron-hernandez-police-report-palm-beach-sheriff-new-england-patriots-north-attl

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Part-time - would you like to revise this statement?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I eagerly await Part Timers response......

Ma6dragon9 gots sum splaining to do as well.....the vitriol of his several posts were severe..

Sections
Shortcuts