Spikes Back!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Re: Spikes Back!

Tune him up is right. Eagerly awaiting seeing Dane Fletcher hit the field soon also.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I don't think we'll need him this week so I'd like to give him another week, maybe a couple of snaps at the end of the game to shake the rust off. But, considering we'll definitely need him next week against a run heavy Den, I'd just rather make sure he's back to full speed then to rush him back into the lin up

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPATT. Show SANPATT's posts

Yeah bring him in time to wrap up his old teammate TEBOW

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Spikes Back!:
    Agree. Just get his feet wet this week.  I hope we see Chung and Flecther this week, though. How bad is Chung's sprain anyway? Sheesh. Maybe it's just extra caution, which is fine.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII

I think Fitz is the only QB who wasn't a backup starting the year left on the schedule. Ankle sprains can be bothersome if not allowed to properly heal so why rush him back. We won't go anywhere in the playoffs if Slater and Ihendigbo are your starting S's

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Great news, I honestly thought Spikes was playing the best defense of anybody not named VW or Carter.

A healthy Spikes allows Mayo to roam a bit and takes a little pressure off the secondary to support screens and broken runs.

Not too mention he reminds me of Willie a little for no other reason then his jersey number and the dreads.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

In Response to Re: Spikes Back!:
    I don't think we'll need him this week so I'd like to give him another week, maybe a couple of snaps at the end of the game to shake the rust off. But, considering we'll definitely need him next week against a run heavy Den, I'd just rather make sure he's back to full speed then to rush him back into the lin up
    Posted by PatsEng

He is not gonna tackle Tebow, Thats his Boy!  He was just tweeting about him.

Probably couldnt catch him anyway....lol

Sections
Shortcuts