Spikes, Love, Gronk Dont Practice. Spikes? Crap.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Spikes, Love, Gronk Dont Practice. Spikes? Crap.

Sure hope hes healthy.

spikes and love, that's the middle. gotta have health going down the road.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Spikes, Love, Gronk Dont Practice. Spikes? Crap.

Love's wife is having a baby.  He's fine.

Check his twitter: https://twitter.com/KyleLove74

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Love's wife is having a baby.  He's fine.

[/QUOTE]

thanks pc :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Hey np.  Talib and Dennard both practiced so that's good as well.  Spikes is def nicked up though.  Probably why his name wasn't called as much on Monday.  Thankfully they seemed to do okay without him at 100%.  A bye week in the playoffs would do wonders for this team although I think he'll be healed up a bit better by the end of the season anyways.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It's only Wednesday.....   chill!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

It's obvious the Mayans were right.  BB would never rest his players; we are all doomed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's obvious the Mayans were right.  BB would never rest his players; we are all doomed.

[/QUOTE]

you would do better to follow those you like around the board than people you hate. 

who enjoys following someone they hate?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey np.  Talib and Dennard both practiced so that's good as well.  Spikes is def nicked up though.  Probably why his name wasn't called as much on Monday.  Thankfully they seemed to do okay without him at 100%.  A bye week in the playoffs would do wonders for this team although I think he'll be healed up a bit better by the end of the season anyways.

[/QUOTE]

talib and dennard practice...awesome!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I'm glad Spikes has played the whole season, that was a big question mark with him and he plays a very physical brand of football. Hopefully it's just something minor and he's getting some well deserved rest.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Spikes will be very important VS a great running team as the 49`s.

He will play.

i dont know about gronk... if he is at least 75% is worth a shot but lower ??? i dont know

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you would do better to follow those you like around the board than people you hate. 

[/QUOTE]

Well for one, I don't hate you, bud.

And two, it's hard not to 'follow' somebody around when they are constantly making knee-jerk threads that spam to the top of the board.

Every week our core players sit out, especially the first day of practice (Wednesday).  I promise it's going to be okay.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm glad Spikes has played the whole season, that was a big question mark with him and he plays a very physical brand of football. Hopefully it's just something minor and he's getting some well deserved rest.

[/QUOTE]

ditto and ditto mthurl

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

They came off of a Monday Night game. Wouldn't surprise me if BB just gave those players an extra day's rest.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And two, it's hard not to 'follow' somebody around when they are constantly making knee-jerk threads that spam to the top of the board.

Every week our core players sit out, especially the first day of practice (Wednesday).  I promise it's going to be okay.

[/QUOTE]

this post is fine, however over the past few days you have followed me around just to behave in a hateful manner. if you dont need to do that, then just talk football or whatever else without being hateful (inluding to other posters on the game thread). maybe then we might actually exchange thoughts on football respectfully.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

this post is fine, however over the past few days you have followed me around just to behave in a hateful manner. if you dont need to do that, then just talk football or whatever else without being hateful (inluding to other posters on the game thread). maybe then we might actually exchange thoughts on football respectfully.

[/QUOTE]

Haven't been hateful to anybody; this is a football discussion.  However, I will call out people who are annoying and irrational.  The game thread is perfect for that.  One play somebody is great, the next play he SUX.  I'm pretty sure the majority of the board doesn't like over-reaction, sky-is-falling threads to jump to the top of the board.  That's it, dude.  Also, everybody else mentions your attention-seeking posts to be annoying.  Just cool it with the "i said this, i told ya so, as i have stated before, etc."

And lastly, I have not 'followed' you around.  Please do not flatter yourself.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Haven't been hateful to anybody; this is a football discussion.  However, I will call out people who are annoying and irrational.  The game thread is perfect for that.  One play somebody is great, the next play he SUX.  I'm pretty sure the majority of the board doesn't like over-reaction, sky-is-falling threads to jump to the top of the board.  That's it, dude.  Also, everybody else mentions your attention-seeking posts to be annoying.  Just cool it with the "i said this, i told ya so, as i have stated before, etc."

[/QUOTE]

if you really believe that you need to read your posts.

the most egregious start with "you moron". you appear to not know what a personal attack is.  talking about football or subjects other than football is "discussion". further re your calling people out, etc, wehther you are just "following" others behavior or not, it is not your job to police the board nor attack others here.

because you insist on not acknowledging and contiinuing your behavior, i will not be reading or replying to any of your posts (no maatter how many attacks you write).

on a personal note, you will feel a lot better about yourself (and your life) and have a better effect on the world and those in you rimmediate life by being encouraging instead of attacking.  

peace

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

if you really believe that you need to read your posts.

the most egregious start with "you moron". you appear to not know what a personal attack is.  talking about football or subjects other than football is "discussion". further re your calling people out, etc, wehther you are just "following" others behavior or not, it is not your job to police the board nor attack others here.

because you insist on not acknowledging and contiinuing your behavior, i will not be reading or replying to any of your posts (no maatter how many attacks you write).

on a personal note, you will feel a lot better about yourself (and your life) and have a better effect on the world and those in you rimmediate life by being encouraging instead of attacking.  

peace

[/QUOTE]

Are you really get this sentimental right now?  I called UD6 and Jints morons, as well as the people who continuously said "Mayo SUX."  But be as overdrammatic as you wish.

Peace be with you, buddy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Practice lists , IR queries, droll press conferences.....confusing opposing teams is just part of life when you worship at The Church Of The Sacred Hoodie

I hope Belichick severs Harbaugh's hand during the post-game handshake and uses it to grant children's wishes at Patriot Place.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Spikes is definitely a bit nicked up.  He needs all the wheels working near 100% to be as effective as he's shown he CAN be.  I wouldn't be surprised if BB lets off the gas during this week and only does light practices and more film study. 

The players really played a physical game on Monday.  It's a tough turnaround...especially with the 49ers coming in.  They're a tough group.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Spikes is tough as nails....  i.e. spikes , 16d.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Practice lists , IR queries, droll press conferences.....confusing opposing teams is just part of life when you worship at The Church Of The Sacred Hoodie

I hope Belichick severs Harbaugh's hand during the post-game handshake and uses it to grant children's wishes at Patriot Place.

[/QUOTE]

too much hanna :)

i completely respect jim harbugh (unlike john)

and i think he may be the best coach in th game other than bb.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Spikes is tough as nails....  i.e. spikes , 16d.

[/QUOTE]

nice one :)

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Ytsejamer1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Spikes is definitely a bit nicked up.  He needs all the wheels working near 100% to be as effective as he's shown he CAN be.  I wouldn't be surprised if BB lets off the gas during this week and only does light practices and more film study. 

The players really played a physical game on Monday.  It's a tough turnaround...especially with the 49ers coming in.  They're a tough group.

[/QUOTE]

sounds like sound thinking

24. This post has been removed.