3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Spikes put on IR due to being late to meetings

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

This is hilarious!  After Rustyie has told us that Spikes has played the entire season with a torn up knee and what  an incredible demonstration of his strength and courage that was before finally giving in to his injury, now it comes out that he is just another guy demonstrating the real Patriot way.  As if that is not bad enough, here is BB essentially throwing a guy off the team during the playoffs.  I guess BB knows this team is one and done regardless if their best remaining LB is on the field or not.  LOL. LOL.

I didn't say "entire". I said "most" of the season.

Why did you sign out as Fletcherbrook and in as Meadowland Mike?  

Tell us, how do you decide which board characters to use? LOL!

You said entire on your OP and downgraded to most (which was actually half) after being called out and shown to be a liar, AGAIN!

Just stop

You need to be institutionalized.

Nope.  I said he played a lot of the season with it and why it shouldn't matter how long someone has it, it's they fact they gutted it out, which means your buddy Manky is not the only resident tough guy on the team.

I was right again.

Funny, when I am right, it;s when you and your ilk get angry. THAT is what is worthy of an institution, Pezzy.

You're the one with a stack of Brady dolls you're tuning up for tonight, not me.

You also believed this fake article because you align with the anti-BB media because you have been brainwashed by it.

FACT

NOPE your OP said the entire season and you changed to most, after being blasted out of the park.

Now go ahead, scurry along and try to change it.  You can't as the whole thread calls out your lies.

Nope. I posted the Borges article.  Take it up with him if you want to play semantics on word choices.

You just believed a fake ESPN story. Say, hey! Do you believe in the tooth fairy, too, Pezzy?

LMAO

What a moron. If I was mortified in believing a clear, fake story, I'd probably try to do what you;re doing now (backedpaling), too.  lol

What Bor article?  There is your OP read it and weep , filthy liar!

why mankins is not special

posted at 1/7/2014 6:31 PM EST

• DeadAhead2
    • First: 1/6/2014
    • Last: 1/11/2014

Spikes played with that ligament tear all year.  That is why singling out manky for toughness makes no sense.

Discuss:

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

This is hilarious!  After Rustyie has told us that Spikes has played the entire season with a torn up knee and what  an incredible demonstration of his strength and courage that was before finally giving in to his injury, now it comes out that he is just another guy demonstrating the real Patriot way.  As if that is not bad enough, here is BB essentially throwing a guy off the team during the playoffs.  I guess BB knows this team is one and done regardless if their best remaining LB is on the field or not.  LOL. LOL.

Bwhahahahahahahahaa!  More deflection from your idiocy?  Yes, claiming everyone is "Bustchise" really changes the fact that you are a moron and you repeatedly post stupid things.  

Remember yesterday when you claimed that the Chiefs D was top 5 in "most categories" then denied saying it?  That was awesome!

KC's D was top 5 in the AFC in almost every category and ranked in the top 5 in points allowed in the NFL, so there is no need to "deny it".

LMAO

Remember when you sign out of your obvious board characters and then pretend people don't know you do it? That's awesome!

"almost every category"?  Which categories might you be speaking of?  Because I ahve already debunked this big lie of yours.  Don't you recall or has your photographic memory failed you again, you lying loser.

• Total defense - KC 24th in the NFL
    • Passing D - KC 25th in the NFL
    • Rushing D - KC 22nd in the NFL
    • Yards per run - 26th in the NFL @ 4.5 ypc (SAME AS NE PAPER TIGERS)
    • Sacks - 7th in the NFL (nope, not top 5)
    • Passing TDs allowed 15th in the NFL
    • Opposing QB rating - 7th in the NFL (nope not top 5)

Looks like yet another lie debunked.  Bludgeoned again, loser.

Sacks, turnovers, points allowed, QB Rating, yes, that is almost every single important category.

Again, last time, no defense is judged on passing yards allowed and how that ties into "TOTAL D".

This is a passing league. The keys are points allowed and turnovers. Yo're not debunking. Many playoff Ds are in the middle of the pack or bottom in passing yards allowed because they know turnovers and forcing FGs instead of TDs matter MORE in this era, dummy.

This is one reason why your crappy D is so crappy. They allowed almost 400 points and were I believe second to last or dead last in creating turnovers.  This means your D actually SUCKS in this era. This ain't 2002 anymore and you can tell Rexie-Poooo that, too. 

LOL

Maybe Rex Ryan will wake one day and realize that and you MIGHT make the playoffs for once.

bawhahhah!

Yes, there is no connection between yards allowed and the quality of a D.  Sacks, though?  It was just a couple of days ago that you claimed sacks didn't matter.  What has changed since then?  Bwahahahahahahahaha! Bludgeoned again.

For once?  Unlike BB's 4 out 5 losing seasons to start his coaching career, Rex went deep in the playoffs his first two years.  What an idiot you are.

I'm so confused.  It was just the other day you claimed that the Jets didn't create turnovers because Richardson was too short.  When did that all change?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

You said entire on your OP and downgraded to most (which was actually half) after being called out and shown to be a liar, AGAIN!

Just stop

Nope.  I said he played a lot of the season with it and why it shouldn't matter how long someone has it, it's they fact they gutted it out, which means your buddy Manky is not the only resident tough guy on the team.

I was right again.

Funny, when I am right, it;s when you and your ilk get angry. THAT is what is worthy of an institution, Pezzy.

You're the one with a stack of Brady dolls you're tuning up for tonight, not me.

You also believed this fake article because you align with the anti-BB media because you have been brainwashed by it.

FACT

NOPE your OP said the entire season and you changed to most, after being blasted out of the park.

Now go ahead, scurry along and try to change it.  You can't as the whole thread calls out your lies.

Nope. I posted the Borges article.  Take it up with him if you want to play semantics on word choices.

You just believed a fake ESPN story. Say, hey! Do you believe in the tooth fairy, too, Pezzy?

LMAO

What a moron. If I was mortified in believing a clear, fake story, I'd probably try to do what you;re doing now (backedpaling), too.  lol

• DeadAhead2

Spikes played with that ligament tear all year.  That is why singling out manky for toughness makes no sense.

Discuss:

Whaaaaaat?  Rustyie caught in yet ANOTHER lie?  I'm shocked.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just stop

I was right again.

FACT

LMAO

• DeadAhead2

Discuss:

Exposed as a liar and fraud again.  Hey Rusty, if you are going to post drunk maybe you should keep better notes!! Hahaha!  You fraud!

Pezz with Rusty ownage again!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@RapSheet: Per Spikes' agent Gary Uberstine, #Pats decision to place him on IR "was not a mutual decision. Brandon had every intention to keep playing"”

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@RavensInsider: Gary Uberstine: 'The team’s decision to place Brandon on injured reserve was not a mutual decision, nor need it be.'”

“@RavensInsider: Gary Uberstine: 'The team’s decision to place Brandon on injured reserve was not a mutual decision, nor need it be.'”

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

“@shalisemyoung: Brandon Spikes got 2nd opinion on knee today from Dr. Neal ElAttrache, who has determined Spikes will not need surgery on his PCL injury”

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 83. Show 83's posts

Classless move.  I got benched for talking about feet once.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In response to 83's comment:

What were you and Rex Ryan doing in your dream?  Ummm....second thought please dont tell us

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Didn't even need surgery, guess BB just had it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well, we all knew Spikes was just another Chung/Meriweather anyway. Oh wait....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Farewell spikes, thanks for 4 good years of contributing to a team that went to 3 straight afc championship games. Too bad, you couldn't conform to the Patriot Way. Not that it really mattered as we probably werent going to sign hik anyway.

Spikes was one of the highest rated LBrs against the run in the league this year.  BB had already drafted his replacement in 3 down LBer Hightower.  Hightower Mayo and Collins are going to be 1 hell of a trio next year! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Please don't sign with the Jets.  Please don't sign with the Jets.  Please don't sign with the Jets.  Please don't sign with the Jets.  Please don't sign with the Jets.  Please don't sign with the Jets. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

Farewell spikes, thanks for 4 good years of contributing to a team that went to 3 straight afc championship games. Too bad, you couldn't conform to the Patriot Way. Not that it really mattered as we probably werent going to sign hik anyway.

Spikes was one of the highest rated LBrs against the run in the league this year.  BB had already drafted his replacement in 3 down LBer Hightower.  Hightower Mayo and Collins are going to be 1 hell of a trio next year! 

Pretty much sums it up. Hightower is slightly better than Spikes in passing down situation and seems to like the run stuffing role so he seems like a natural replacement for Spikes moving forward. Now we just need to add more depth than Fletcher at LB. Luckily with Mayo's and Hightower's flexibility they can get either a ILB or OLB and still make it work to add depth (though I think a OLB might be better since we have Fletcher). Heck, could even get a DE and move Nink to OLB from time to time.

I really liked the attitude Spikes brought and esp the run stopping ability but his time has come. That 10' draft class is starting to not look so good if Gronk can't remain healthy. McCourty has really worked out but what can you say when you pick 12 (5 in the first 3 rounds) and only 2 look like they will remain past their rook contract for various reasons (hoping McCourty gets resigned after his is up).

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Pretty much sums it up. Hightower is slightly better than Spikes in passing down situation and seems to like the run stuffing role so he seems like a natural replacement for Spikes moving forward. Now we just need to add more depth than Fletcher at LB. Luckily with Mayo's and Hightower's flexibility they can get either a ILB or OLB and still make it work to add depth (though I think a OLB might be better since we have Fletcher). Heck, could even get a DE and move Nink to OLB from time to time.

I really liked the attitude Spikes brought and esp the run stopping ability but his time has come. That 10' draft class is starting to not look so good if Gronk can't remain healthy. McCourty has really worked out but what can you say when you pick 12 (5 in the first 3 rounds) and only 2 look like they will remain past their rook contract for various reasons (hoping McCourty gets resigned after his is up).

RE.

I disagree with your last paragraph about the 10 draft class not looking good. We got 5 big time contributors in Dmc, gronk, hern and spikes and mesko. They all played an integral role on 3 playoff appearances and 3 of them in 3 afc championship appearances in a row. Even if all 4 of them are off the roster next year,  we utilized them for an amazing run?

O

bviously the Hern situation and Gronk situation hurt as they were signed to big extensions, but anybody trying to say that was a bad move  is lying, unless they were looking in their crystal balls. If you told me a 2nd and 4rth round pick would only play 3.5 years and 3 years but catch 60 touch downs in that time I would say....sign me up! After all the average career in the NFL is 3.5 years is it not?

Getting a team captain and leader of the defense( who imo will be priority number 1 this off season) and the best TE in the game makes any draft a huge win alone.

And 6 of those 12 picks came in the last 3 rounds btw. Its a 53 man roster eng. 75% of our draft picks are going to be gone in a few years, not because they all suck, but because we win, and only have so many roster spots. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:

Didn't even need surgery, guess BB just had it.

Or that is a desperate agent who has a client who is trying to spin away to give he and his client some leverage going into FA on a PCL.

The negatives outweighed the positives, IMO.  Collins is ready to go, Spikes has a feeble PCL from an earlier injury, who will be a liability, regardless of a late arrival (or not) to a Bye Week practice.

I don't see Spikes taking a back seat to Collins as a FA either, so that is probably more the reason than anything.

We're trying to win a SB here.  

Wait a minute...Spikes agent saying that lends 100% credence to what Mort reported.

And to be clear, Mort reported that Spikes was late, it was not the first time, and it was one of many problems that Spikes as had this year, and it was the final straw that broke BB's patience.

Yet you ranted and raved that Mort was a liar, and his info was completely false... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Bumped

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PestZapper2. Show PestZapper2's posts

In response to 83's comment:

Not d drops?

Sections
Shortcuts