3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Spikes put on IR due to being late to meetings

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:

[QUOTE]

You also forgot the biggest one;

Spikes could have and would have played this week in Denver, regardless of the injury. 

The injury was not severe enough to keep him out. 

If he was cut rather than IR'd Denver would have signed him for intel. Same as they did for Cole. Same as Indy did for Branch

Yeah, I tried to explain that to Russ earier in the thread already. He just doesn't want to hear it. That is absolutely the most valid reason for IR and not outright cutting the big goof. Come on Russ, do you see it yet? Its clear as can be..........

[/QUOTE]

There is no way on earth Brandon Spikes was seeing the field this week (or last week), much, if it all, with Collins ready and doing what he did last week. No way.

He wasn't going to be involved much, if at all in the gameplans due to ligament tear and the passing attacks that are featured in this postseason, so you're wrong.

Go listen to Paul Perillo on his weekly slots on Felger and Mazz. And, Rkrap before you jump in here, I already told you I listen only for Perillo and know his scheduled weekly appearance.

The lateness to practice with a guy going to IR is not the root of his going to IR. Period. Get over it.  And, th presposterous notion a team would sign a guy with a known PCL tear is comedy gold.

Thanks creative Chrissy Mortensen!  lol

[/QUOTE]

Dude you are ALL over the place. First you say NO way he was gonna play because Collins and Hightower were playing that much better and then in the next sentence, you talk about him not being able to go?  Which is it ? You are confusing us man.

Has anyone ever told you, the more lies you tell, the more confusing it is to keep up with them?  You are confuckled right now and trying to confuse us too to distract readers from knowing who is sane and who is not?  Good tactic. Its working!

why are we going to listen to Perillo now? I know more than pot belly yahoo. Let me guess is he the latest writer that fits your agenda so you are praising him and next week when he doesnt fit your agenda, he is gonna be a hack?  LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I sure wish the Rams would have put Josh McDonalds on I/R! That way we wouldnt have been able to add him to our playoff team and let him get in Obies head. Too many chefs in the kitchen!

No surgery for Spikes tells me he was no worse for wear after the buffalo game than he was in week 8.  He wanted to play and BB knew he wasnt gonna be here next year so he put on him I/R to End the distraction he was causing so we can have a team of committed players working towards ONE common goal. I assume spikes goal was to play well enough to get paid next year and it showed up behind the scenes.  Spikes will be playing for Jacksonville next year once BB sours up his name to other G.M.s

[/QUOTE]

No surgery doesn't mean anything. Even ligament sprains need 4-6 weeks to fully heal.

A liability with him injuring the PCL further was simply not going to be a need for the postseason.  

Why do people act like he had no PCL tear and he didn't collapse on it vs Buffalo?  DO you really want to see that again in a key situation in the postseason? I don't, not if Collins is deemed ready.

[/QUOTE]

Poor back pedal. First off teams - especially this one - always have their starters play at less than 100%, so Spikes being less than 100% means virtually nothing.

And a player falling on his bum in a NFL football game doesn't mean he is done for the year...Mankins had to be helped off the field in the very same game, yet he is out there playing much less than a 100%. The difference is Mankins (and every other player on the team) goes to practice on time and is not a locker room problem.

We will see soon enough how Belichick feels towards Spikes when the season ends and he is allowed to leave without a contract offer. That will tell us all we need to know.

Listen you are wrong, but think of it this way, you almost always are:)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I see another 24 hours has passed and rusty still hasn't admitted he was wrong. Shocking.

I wonder if rust still thinks Spikes is a hero and Mankins is a loser?

[/QUOTE]

Never said Mankins was a loser. I said he's overrated, overpaid and that others play hurt here on this team, which is true.

Another 24 hours and you're lying again and a loser.

What a shock.  Have a good class, Cupcake?  lol

[/QUOTE]

Saying Mankins is overrated is proof that you overrate your own assessments. Saying he is overpaid verifies that. Saying "others" play hurt... well, waht does that imply since the comments are about Mankins. Does it imply othyers play hurt where he does not? Or just as much as he does? Well, that seems a foolish thing to say considering what he did over the course of the last year we were in the SB. And clearly the preson most in the know about Mankins feels completely different than you do... and that person would be BB.

All those here who had anything bad to say about Mankins should be eating a mob of crows right now. So eat up ...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

Wow!  

I've never come across anyone so determined to be "right" in every topic that they discuss.

Can't handle being wrong.  Talk about entitled millenials.

There is something wrong with you.  You know who you are.  Please, please seek help.  There must be some medication out there that can help you.  

First step is that you must admit to having a problem but we all know that's not going to happen.  

Why is it so important to you to be right all the time.  It doesn't make you any lesser of a man if you are wrong.  

In fact, it takes a man to admit when he is wrong and I know only one person on this forum that never admits they're wrong.  Again, you know who you are.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

another 24 hours has passed and rusty still hasn't admitted he was wrong. Shocking.

I wonder if rust still thinks Spikes is a hero and Mankins is a loser?

[/QUOTE]

Never said Mankins was a loser. I said he's overrated, overpaid and that others play hurt here on this team, which is true.

Another 24 hours and you're lying again and a loser.

What a shock.  Have a good class, Cupcake?  lol

[/QUOTE]

Saying Mankins is overrated is proof that you overrate your own assessments. Saying he is overpaid verifies that. Saying "others" play hurt... well, waht does that imply since the comments are about Mankins. Does it imply othyers play hurt where he does not? Or just as much as he does? Well, that seems a foolish thing to say considering what he did over the course of the last year we were in the SB. And clearly the preson most in the know about Mankins feels completely different than you do... and that person would be BB.

All those here who had anything bad to say about Mankins should be eating a mob of crows right now. So eat up ...

[/QUOTE]

Sounds great.  Mankins still hasn't played a good postseason for this team in his career.  He is going back to the scene where he punched  a guy in the nuts and got ejected.

[/QUOTE]

I think the real problem is you starting a thread a few days ago praising Spikes and slamming Mankins...thus making you look like a fool. To top it all off most people would admit they were wrong and move on, but not you...so the whole thing is quite hilarious, yet expected:)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

Sounds great.  Mankins still hasn't played a good postseason for this team in his career.  He is going back to the scene where he punched  a guy in the nuts and got ejected.

[/QUOTE]

Are you not hurt i' th' groin? Methought 'a made a thrust at your belly.

Henry IV, Part II
    Act II, scene 4

That's all it was.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

[QUOTE]

Mankie was glorified as some jack youngblood clone with a grizzly adams beard around here and the  i watch turn into a turnstyle at a bieber concert when it counts.

[/QUOTE]

A lean cheek, which you have not; a blue eye and sunken,
    which you have not; an unquestionable spirit, which you have not;
    a beard neglected, which you have not; but I pardon you for that,
    for simply your having in beard is a younger brother's revenue.
    Then your hose should be ungarter'd, your bonnet unbanded, your
    sleeve unbutton'd, your shoe untied, and every thing about you
    demonstrating a careless desolation. But you are no such man; you
    are rather point-device in your accoutrements, as loving yourself
    than seeming the lover of any other.     

As You Like It
    Act III, Scene 2

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

cpriceNFL Christopher Price
    It Is What It Is >> NFL Network analyst Brian Baldinger: Logan Mankins still one of best guards in NFL http://t.co/3X896RV52l via @WEEI

It is what it is>> and the "late" Brandon put the final "spike" in his own coffin.

Stop lying, crusty.

That is all.

Sections
Shortcuts