Spikes put on IR due to being late to meetings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Spikes put on IR due to being late to meetings

Rusty exposed again!! Three days ago he praises the guy while slamming Mankins...meanwhile BB puts Spikes on ir for being late to the most important meeting of the year. Classic!!

So for the record Spikes went to the media two weeks ago making excuses for himself with his knee injury (a classic no no in Belichick's book), then he shows up late for a meeting?? Yeah he's a real hero rusty! Bawahaha!!

I wonder how much Bill enjoyed seeing his starting midldle backer skip off season workouts and then limp into camp out of shape, where he proceeded to jog through drills whenever the coaches weren't watching while everyone else was running? 

See you later Sikes....rusty embarrassed once again. Cheers

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Rusty exposed again!! Three days ago he praises the guy while slamming Mankins...meanwhile BB puts Spikes on ir for being late to the most important meeting of the year. Classic!!

So for the record Spikes went to the media two weeks ago making excuses for himself with his knee injury (a classic no no in Belichick's book), then he shows up late for a meeting?? Yeah he's a real hero rusty! Bawahaha!!

I wonder how much Bill enjoyed seeing his starting midldle backer skip off season workouts and then limp into camp out of shape, where he proceeded to jog through drills whenever the coaches weren't watching while everyone else was running? 

How is him playing with an ACL tear like Mankins did exposing me?

That literally makes no sense at all.

You're a moron for believing anything Mortensen ever says.  The guy has had to apologize for fabricating more stories than anyone in ESPN's history.

Finally, your celebratory tone rooting against any Patriots player on D is beyond creepy at this point.

Enjoy your Jets' offseason and predictable 1st rd draft bust in 2014. lol

Yeah I'm rooting against defensive players..Bawahaha! Chandler Jones is my favorite player on the team...Wilfork is third. You are out of your mind.

Earlier in the week you were praising Spikes and slamming Mankins for playing through his injury...now it comes out that Belichick ends Spike's season for being a turd...not for his injury. And this the guy you got behind? Classic! Think about this for a second, your idol (Belichick) has had enough of the guy you praised three days ago. Geez you're wicked smart!

You spent the whole off season defending Spikes for working out in Florida to "improve his coverage skills". He was probably in need of knee surgery then, but decided to go clubbing for six months instead. And don't talk about espn anymore, you love them whenever they fill your pathetic trollish agendas. You are a phony tool bag.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

What Mbeaulieu said is more believable. Spikes would have to consent to an IR before BB could do it.

You think BB has to have Spikes permission to put him on IR?  Really?

Of course he does, you can't IR players that aren't hurt. The NFLPA would contest it and, assuming Spikes can pass a physical, he would be removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What Mbeaulieu said is more believable. Spikes would have to consent to an IR before BB could do it.

Of course he does, you can't IR players that aren't hurt. The NFLPA would contest it and, assuming Spikes can pass a physical, he would be removed.

He was hurt.  Who said he wasn't?  And BB doesn't need his permission to do anything.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He was hurt.  Who said he wasn't?  And BB doesn't need his permission to do anything.

You're missing the point, if Spikes didn't consent to being IR BB couldn't. He'd have to release him or keep him a gameday inactive. You can't put players on IR for disciplinary actions.

Missing a meeting isn't IR worthy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Clever timing for the story to come out on the morning of the game.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

You're a moron for believing anything Mortensen ever says.  The guy has had to apologize for fabricating more stories than anyone in ESPN's history.

Finally, your celebratory tone rooting against any Patriots player on D is beyond creepy at this point.

Yeah I'm rooting against defensive players..Bawahaha! Chandler Jones is my favorite player on the team...Wilfork is third. You are out of your mind.

Earlier in the week you were praising Spikes and slamming Mankins for playing through his injury...now it comes out that Belichick ends Spike's season for being a turd...not for his injury. And this the guy you got behind? Classic! Think about this for a second, your idol (Belichick) has had enough of the guy you praised three days ago. Geez you're wicked smart!

You spent the whole off season defending Spikes for working out in Florida to "improve his coverage skills". He was probably in need of knee surgery then, but decided to go clubbing for six months instead. And don't talk about espn anymore, you love them whenever they fill your pathetic trollish agendas. You are a phony tool bag.

You just believed a fraudulent ESPN slander report like a moron. Again.

And, you actually just swung here to mock me, when I was right again. Herald beatwriter, Jeff Howe, just went on 98.5 and refuted the report.

You're so dumb, it's legendary. Not one Pats insider reported this for over a week, and drippy MOrtensen sits there on the morning of our game and makes up a story for idiots like you to believe.  Do the math.  Look at the timeline. Look at the facts.  

It's scary adults like you read someone on the internet and just believe things without ever checking on the facts.  SCARY and CREEPY. 

What does that say about your IQ?  LOL!

I mean, jesus.  It's scary you're a teacher, and if you vote, I want you banned from voting ever again.

lmao

If I ever get your real name and find out where you teach, you'll be fired. You can bank on that.  You should be arrested at this point.

You are really really really embarrassed about that thread you started earlier this week, aren't you? It's ok, I mean don't get all worked up about it...think about it, it's nothing compared to all the embarrassing things you've written on here over the years. This will be buried deep in the history of boston.com...of course I'll remember it and mention it again when Spikes leaves here without a single ounce of effort on our part to resign him (just like your best buddy Chung).

And if you want to talk about being a creeper...stop trying to get my personal information...I've already told you I'm not interested in you. I have no intentions of running away with you down in N. Carolina and litening to you tell tails of Patriot Management Secrets volumes 1 and 2....I'm not going to cruise the coast with you in your Nissan Sentra either:(

Sorry creeper.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Am I the only one who had the feeling spikes was done whenhe limped off the field against Buff? How long could he play on a bum knee?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Why was my post embarrassing HUrlie removed?  This guy constantly makes a fool of himself only to come in here, to pretend I was somehow wrong about something, making a post mocking me. 

The irony is comical.

There are people calling into 98.5 saying similar things I am saying right here. They're all calling out ESPN, yet Mt Hurl believes them.

LOL

Your meltdown is delicious. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Clever timing for the story to come out on the morning of the game.

Turn on 98.5.   People who have brains are calling in and calling out ESPN right now.  

Howe refuted the report and I think anyone can read between the lines and smell garbage with the report.  The timeline does not make sense.

For anyone claiming there isn't an anti-BB conspiracy where the media is so angry they can't get access, that they literally concoct stories and then drop them when they want to drop them. In this case, the morning of the game DURING their Sunday NFL countdown broadcast.

Get a good, strong look at the anti-BB conspiracy, folks. It's alive and well. Alive and well. Oh, yes, yes, it is.

There is at least a dozen people who cover this team that could have reported that on their own here at the Globe for ratings, or really anywhere.  Didn't happen, for over a week.   Case closed.

Also, Monday was when you would check to see how injured players are before practice on Tuesday. The trainers probably realized he tore it more and he was going to be a liability and it's as simple as that.

Spikes posting a photo of his car stuck in the snow doesn't mean he missed a meeting.

Keep in mind, these PUUKES at ESPN just were given access to BB with a Berman interview.

I knew BB should not have caved. I knew it.

Its all over google but Espn doesn't have it on their web page....curious...?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

If you guys really think that NE PATRIOTS players pay attention to what the media says about them and their team during play-off preparations, or any other time for that matter, then you don't understand a fundamental reason for the team's decade plus long successes under BB. The way that the Hernanadez media fire was totally distinguished by the Organization and has been merely a by-line to yet another successful season should be proof enough to everyone that part of Bill's coaching includes extensive and intensive media training. This likely includes how to best insulate yourself from the media BS rumor mill, and how to respond to questions that involve "family buisiness" that the player may or may not know the facts behind. Regardless, INGORE the NOISE is how they do it. The PATRIOTS are the best at this.....conversely, the Redskins prove to be the worst at it. Regardless, Spikes was put on IR for two reasons......1. He was playing injured and not doing a great job at it while Bill has a more versatilie and talented Jamie Collins reaching his stride now along with Fletcher both doing a very good job when given the game reps. And, 2. Spikes has had a history of not being on-time and Bill has a line in the sand on this. Strategically it makes a statement to his promise that 'You are not above the team and you will be dealt with accordingly if you try to be.' The Patriots beat keeps rolling on. TEAM TEAM TEAM TEAM TEAM..........the Patriots more than likely don't even know anything about what MORTY has said and honestly couldn't give a damn about it, no matter how true or false. They are in the ZONE and trust their Commanding Officer implicitly, as you all should.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

If this is true, fine. It's not that big of a deal since Spikes was clearly hurt too. It's not like BB put a healthy guy on IR.

If this is fabricated/unverified, then 1) what a pathetic attempt to mess with the Pats, and 2) Morty should be fired.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

You just believed a fraudulent ESPN slander report like a moron. Again.

And, you actually just swung here to mock me, when I was right again. Herald beatwriter, Jeff Howe, just went on 98.5 and refuted the report.

You're so dumb, it's legendary. Not one Pats insider reported this for over a week, and drippy MOrtensen sits there on the morning of our game and makes up a story for idiots like you to believe.  Do the math.  Look at the timeline. Look at the facts.  

It's scary adults like you read someone on the internet and just believe things without ever checking on the facts.  SCARY and CREEPY. 

What does that say about your IQ?  LOL!

I mean, jesus.  It's scary you're a teacher, and if you vote, I want you banned from voting ever again.

lmao

If I ever get your real name and find out where you teach, you'll be fired. You can bank on that.  You should be arrested at this point.

You are really really really embarrassed about that thread you started earlier this week, aren't you? It's ok, I mean don't get all worked up about it...think about it, it's nothing compared to all the embarrassing things you've written on here over the years. This will be buried deep in the history of boston.com...of course I'll remember it and mention it again when Spikes leaves here without a single ounce of effort on our part to resign him (just like your best buddy Chung).

And if you want to talk about being a creeper...stop trying to get my personal information...I've already told you I'm not interested in you. I have no intentions of running away with you down in N. Carolina and litening to you tell tails of Patriot Management Secrets volumes 1 and 2....I'm not going to cruise the coast with you in your Nissan Sentra either:(

Sorry creeper.

The more he speaks the more apparent it his how little he knows about football. ESPECIALLY the Pats. It's ironic considering how he thinks he knows everything. Classic Napoleon.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Goodbye Brandon Spikes!  I really liked the attitude he brought to the defense, and he could stuff a run.  I know he was super slow in the passing game but I really enjoyed watching him play, he seemed to have a very good relationship with Mr. Kraft.  This kind of sucks.

Can we get on last goodbye wave Brandon Spikes......

'

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts