Re: Spikes put on IR due to being late to meetings

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

See, I am kinda right. A LOT.

LMAO!  You are delusional.

Says the guy who believes an obvious phony report.   Make sense much, Mr. 2007  Bandwagon fan?

LMAO! 

Show me where I said I believed a phony report?

I will wait for you.

No need to wait.

We already KNEW Spikes was done and on IR, which was announced MOnday, so that means when your first spot says this:

"Goodbye Brandon Spikes!  I really liked the attitude he brought to the defense, and he could stuff a run.  I know he was super slow in the passing game but I really enjoyed watching him play, he seemed to have a very good relationship with Mr. Kraft.  This kind of sucks.

Can we get on last goodbye wave Brandon Spikes...."

YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR SUPPORT AND BELIEF in the report....What I underlined here proves you support the report like Cupcake did. You two are idiots.

Why would you type that today if he was done for the year on Monday???

CAUGHT AGAIN.

You cannot backpedal now. You believed the report. LOL! You look like a fool with RallyC!

Russ, stop being wrong, man......you are guessing. You don't really know. None of us really do. If you do then, show facts that support it. Your belief is no more valid or stronger than those who don't agree with you, otherwise. Relax.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Not the guy who author's a thread about Brady sucking and using a phone caller to a local sports radio show as supporting proof. 

I've told that story in medium sized groups.  Everyone laughs every time.

"Right, so this freakin' loser uses radio callers as his foundation of support for the theory."

Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

This is hilarious!  After Rustyie has told us that Spikes has played the entire season with a torn up knee and what  an incredible demonstration of his strength and courage that was before finally giving in to his injury, now it comes out that he is just another guy demonstrating the real Patriot way.  As if that is not bad enough, here is BB essentially throwing a guy off the team during the playoffs.  I guess BB knows this team is one and done regardless if their best remaining LB is on the field or not.  LOL. LOL.

I didn't say "entire". I said "most" of the season.

Why did you sign out as Fletcherbrook and in as Meadowland Mike?  

Tell us, how do you decide which board characters to use? LOL!

You said entire on your OP and downgraded to most (which was actually half) after being called out and shown to be a liar, AGAIN!

Just stop

You need to be institutionalized.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Russ, stop being wrong, man......you are guessing. You don't really know. None of us really do. If you do then, show facts that support it. Your belief is no more valid or stronger than those who don't agree with you, otherwise. Relax.

Good post, pretty much sums it up.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You didn't say "regardless of true or not" in your first post..I just posted ALL of your first post.  You never did that.  

"Kind of sucks" also implies you believe the story, because we already knew of him on IR on Monday, so that sucked. So, why would you reinforce that sentiment this morning unelss you were believing the story?

Caught again and don't bother backpedaling. You cannot edit here and your first post on Page 2 is here for all to see.  Caught. Exposed. 

See, what you do in these situations, is you wait to see what I say, and then take the opposite opinion, which usually slips you up as a moron later on. LOL

Then,,you try to backpedal which is what you are doing now because I just proved the story to be a fake and made fools out of Cupcake, Pezzy and you. I just feel bad for RallyC and Stink at this point and I like them anyway. lmao

Once you scan the thread and see what side I am on, you take the other side. You do this in EVERY THREAD. EVERY ONE.  This is why you are now seen as a troll here, Mr. Bandwagon.

Mt Hurl swooped in and tried to mock me, but it backfired on him, which is flipping priceless beyond belief in the first place. Note how he ran away in utter embarassment once he realized I was right.

That's what he does when I am right and he's so wrong. He runs away and then shows up later like nothing happened. lol

It's one of the more embarrassing moments for any troll in board history here. Congrats!

Are you serious?  I have posted many times here I believe Spikes is gone regardless if true or not.  I never said I believed the reports are not.   What do you not understand about that? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Says the guy who believes an obvious phony report.   Make sense much, Mr. 2007  Bandwagon fan?

LMAO! 

I will wait for you.

No need to wait.

We already KNEW Spikes was done and on IR, which was announced MOnday, so that means when your first spot says this:

"Goodbye Brandon Spikes!  I really liked the attitude he brought to the defense, and he could stuff a run.  I know he was super slow in the passing game but I really enjoyed watching him play, he seemed to have a very good relationship with Mr. Kraft.  This kind of sucks.

YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR SUPPORT AND BELIEF in the report....What I underlined here proves you support the report like Cupcake did. You two are idiots.

CAUGHT AGAIN.

You cannot backpedal now. You believed the report. LOL! You look like a fool with RallyC!

I never said I believed or didn't believe the reports.  I said regardless if true or not, I believe Spikes is gone after this season.  I thought he was gone even before this thread or this story coming out.

You are such a fraud. 

You didn't say "regardless of true or not" in your first post..I just posted ALL of your first post.  You never did that.  

"Kind of sucks" also implies you believe the story, because we already knew of him on IR on Monday, so that sucked. So, why would you reinforce that sentiment this morning unelss you were believing the story?

Caught again and don't bother backpedaling. You cannot edit here and your first post on Page 2 is here for all to see.  Caught. Exposed. 

See, what you do in these situations, is you wait to see what I say, and then take the opposite opinion, which usually slips you up as a moron later on. LOL

Then,,you try to backpedal which is what you are doing now because I just proved the story to be a fake and made fools out of Cupcake, Pezzy and you. I just feel bad for RallyC and Stink at this point and I like them anyway. lmao

Once you scan the thread and see what side I am on, you take the other side. You do this in EVERY THREAD. EVERY ONE.  This is why you are now seen as a troll here, Mr. Bandwagon.

Mt Hurl swooped in and tried to mock me, but it backfired on him, which is flipping priceless beyond belief in the first place. Note how he ran away in utter embarassment once he realized I was right.

That's what he does when I am right and he's so wrong. He runs away and then shows up later like nothing happened. lol

It's one of the more embarrassing moments for any troll in board history here. Congrats!

You didn't prove anything to be fake, other than yourself, that is.

But we already knew that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Good post, pretty much sums it up.

^^Backpedal.

Yeah, that is a backpedal, LMAO @ U!  You are such a fraud!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

LMAO! 

I will wait for you.

No need to wait.

CAUGHT AGAIN.

I never said I believed or didn't believe the reports.  I said regardless if true or not, I believe Spikes is gone after this season.  I thought he was gone even before this thread or this story coming out.

You are such a fraud. 

I'm cool with everybody. At least I think I am.. All I said it would not surprise me if BB did that IR stuff to spikes if he was late for meetings.

TCAL said nobody knows he's right. We get the news from outlets like TV and Sports stations. Then we form an opinion right or wrong.. Me on no side. Last time I checked spikes isn't Lawrence Taylor. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

The sad thing is, if Spikes had any kind of work ethic, he'd be the best MLB in the game. The guy has a competitive fire, an attitude like no other, and he's instictive. 

But the guy if a complete loaf -- gives no effort other than when he's on the field. He'd go out the night before a game.

If he didn't do this, and devoted as much time as he did to partying, to working out, eating well, and working on his coverage ability, the guy would be a total beast. He'd be lean and trim, a physical beast, quicker in coverage than he is now, and overall a more polished player, who would still have that fire in his belly. He'd be unbelieveably good.

What a complete shame. A waste of talent. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

This is hilarious!  After Rustyie has told us that Spikes has played the entire season with a torn up knee and what  an incredible demonstration of his strength and courage that was before finally giving in to his injury, now it comes out that he is just another guy demonstrating the real Patriot way.  As if that is not bad enough, here is BB essentially throwing a guy off the team during the playoffs.  I guess BB knows this team is one and done regardless if their best remaining LB is on the field or not.  LOL. LOL.

You said entire on your OP and downgraded to most (which was actually half) after being called out and shown to be a liar, AGAIN!

Just stop

You need to be institutionalized.

Nope.  I said he played a lot of the season with it and why it shouldn't matter how long someone has it, it's they fact they gutted it out, which means your buddy Manky is not the only resident tough guy on the team.

I was right again.

Funny, when I am right, it;s when you and your ilk get angry. THAT is what is worthy of an institution, Pezzy.

You're the one with a stack of Brady dolls you're tuning up for tonight, not me.

You also believed this fake article because you align with the anti-BB media because you have been brainwashed by it.

FACT

NOPE your OP said the entire season and you changed to most, after being blasted out of the park.

Now go ahead, scurry along and try to change it.  You can't as the whole thread calls out your lies.

why mankins is not special

posted at 1/7/2014 6:31 PM EST

• DeadAhead2
    • First: 1/6/2014
    • Last: 1/11/2014

Spikes played with that ligament tear all year.  That is why singling out manky for toughness makes no sense.

Discuss:

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Bwhahahahahahahahaa!  More deflection from your idiocy?  Yes, claiming everyone is "Bustchise" really changes the fact that you are a moron and you repeatedly post stupid things.  

Remember yesterday when you claimed that the Chiefs D was top 5 in "most categories" then denied saying it?  That was awesome!

KC's D was top 5 in the AFC in almost every category and ranked in the top 5 in points allowed in the NFL, so there is no need to "deny it".

LMAO

Remember when you sign out of your obvious board characters and then pretend people don't know you do it? That's awesome!

"almost every category"?  Which categories might you be speaking of?  Because I ahve already debunked this big lie of yours.  Don't you recall or has your photographic memory failed you again, you lying loser.

• Total defense - KC 24th in the NFL
    • Passing D - KC 25th in the NFL
    • Rushing D - KC 22nd in the NFL
    • Yards per run - 26th in the NFL @ 4.5 ypc (SAME AS NE PAPER TIGERS)
    • Sacks - 7th in the NFL (nope, not top 5)
    • Passing TDs allowed 15th in the NFL
    • Opposing QB rating - 7th in the NFL (nope not top 5)

Looks like yet another lie debunked.  Bludgeoned again, loser.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Bwhahahahahahahahaa!  More deflection from your idiocy?  Yes, claiming everyone is "Bustchise" really changes the fact that you are a moron and you repeatedly post stupid things.  

Remember yesterday when you claimed that the Chiefs D was top 5 in "most categories" then denied saying it?  That was awesome!

KC's D was top 5 in the AFC in almost every category and ranked in the top 5 in points allowed in the NFL, so there is no need to "deny it".

LMAO

Remember when you sign out of your obvious board characters and then pretend people don't know you do it? That's awesome!

"Stop using my phrases"  Bweahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Loser!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Brandon Spikes reportedly on IR due to late arrival 209

•        
    • By Dan Hanzus
    • Around the League Writer
    • Published: Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:42 a.m.
    • Updated: Jan. 11, 2014 at 01:58 p.m.

Friend(s) EmailYour Email Send Email

• By Dan Hanzus

More Columns > 

Was the New England Patriots' decision to move linebacker Brandon Spikes to injured reserve motivated by more than a knee issue?

Playoff schedule The first two rounds of the NFL's postseason schedule for the 2013 season were released Sunday night. More ...

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported Saturday that the Patriots' surprising decision to move Spikes to IR followed an incident last Friday in which the linebacker showed up late for a bye-week practice.

Spikes publicly appealed for help on Twitter after his luxury SUV became stuck in his driveway following a night of heavy snowfall. According to Mortensen, the incident was the final straw for Patriots coach Bill Belichick, who had previously fined Spikes for multiple incidents.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport later reported that a source close to Spikes said it is "untrue" and "not accurate" that his late arrival to practice prompted the IR designation. It's also not permitted, per NFL rules.

According to Rapoport, the move to IR was a mutual decision that allows Spikes to collect playoff shares and get healthy ahead of next season.

Spikes is a pending free agent and will almost certainly be playing elsewhere in 2014. He was New England's top run-stuffer this season and was ranked as the No. 6 inside linebacker in the league by ProFootballFocus.

We previewed all four divisional playoff games in the latest "Around The League Podcast

See. This toad took ESPN's report but then he UPDATED his original clipped story from ESPN at 1:58 PM to include unnamed sources that are saying it is untrue, from a trustworthy beatwriter, ex Herald writer, the superb Rapoport.

Case closed for the second time.

My god are people stupid in this world.

Pay attention, dummy, Catfish Hunter: What I just underlined are FACTS.

Hey Russ, read what you underlined above ONE MORE TIME.....it is intended to clarify that the reason for BS's IR cannot be done because he missed the meeting, which is correct. Thats not the point. They mutually agreed on an IR becasue of his ACL that he had been playing on for a while now. Rappaports tweet does nothing to support your conspircay theory.....why underine it?

Are you seriously this stupid?  IRing a player due to disciplinary measures is against the rules because it can block the player from earning bonuses that may be built into the contract.

Rapoport and current Herald beatwriter, the guy who replaced Rapoport are less trusting to you than Chris Mortensen?

Your credibility is diminishing here, RallyC. Big time.

Anyone trusting ESPN or the Glober here over NFLN and the Herald with Pats reporting is either new the anti-BB media game or a flippin moron.

Yes, BB would never do anything againts the rules.  Except when it involves his arrogance.  Bwahahahahahahahaha!  How'd that cheating on FG attempt work the second time around? How about his illegal videotaping?  

The NFL needs to immediatley look into these latest attempts to circumvent the rules. 

How is it "against the rules" to put a player on IR who is clearly injured with a ligament tear, who injured it MORE, for everyone to see, vs Buffalo?

How was your cheating on the FG attempt or breaking the videotaping rules, but being protected by former Jets employee and Jets fan. Roger Goodell?

LOL!

Oh, so easy. Guy walks into it every time. Every time.

So, what you're saying is, it was the Jets who cheated when BB admitted to not knowing the rules and coaching his players to cheat?  Bwahahahahahahahaha! 

Remember when you claimed that the NFL changed the rules midseason and that NFL.com was the official rule book?  That was awesome!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

In response to Brady2Moss07's comment:

Per mort on espn this morning. Put on ir rather than being released due to being late to meetings?

wow?

What was Brady's quote to Tebow caught on tape? " We're trying to watch over Aaron and Brandon, but they're a lot to handle"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH5XCa7rqh4

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts