Spikes signs with the Bills

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Spikes signs with the Bills

Sounds like 1/$3.5

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: Spikes signs with the Bills

In response to rkarp's comment:

Sounds like 1/$3.5

saw that coming...   All of a sudden facing Buffalo just got a little less automaitc... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Our running backs just cringed.  Ridley might want to be extra careful with the ball those games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I don't see it that way. I see the Pats looking for Spikes all game, and picking on him, finding Vareen, Gronk or Amendola in Psikes area, each wide open because Spikes can't cover

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't see it that way. I see the Pats looking for Spikes all game, and picking on him, finding Vareen, Gronk or Amendola in Psikes area, each wide open because Spikes can't cover

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely... Pats are always trying to find the match-ups they can expose.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

brandon spikes @BrandonSpikes55 36m

Free at last, free at last. I thank God I’m free at last. Free at last, Free at last !!!!!! #LetsGetIt #PoWwWwW

Wow, true colors.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Free at last, free at last. I thank God I’m free at last. Free at last, Free at last !!!!!! #LetsGetIt #PoWwWwW

Wow, true colors.

[/QUOTE]

the 'patriot way' held down his true personaility he likes to act stupid and be immature couldnt openly do that here

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow, true colors.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Well, if playing on a team that will be in the basement is being free, good luck to him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

He better buy a snowmobile if hes had trouble with Foxboro snow......No loss......expose his weaknesses......pass coverage

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Let's see. Bills = perpetually stupid.

Bills sign Spikes when the best coach in the game lets him walk without even an offer.

Yep, it all makes sense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

So in other words, when the Pats play the Bills, run Edelman/Amendola, Gronk, and Vereen across the middle...and watch them have a field day with Spikes trying to cover.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sounds like 1/$3.5

[/QUOTE]

saw that coming...   All of a sudden facing Buffalo just got a little less automaitc... 

[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. That Spikes makes all the difference. We're in big trouble against the Bills now. Great analysis. LMAO

Did I take you off ignore by accident? Well, I'll hang in for a while.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Can't wait to see Brady reading Spikes in coverage..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

This is a non-story and will not change the outcome in the division next year.  Spikes is an oft-injured, limited, 2-down linebacker.  That the Pats didn't even make him a token offer should tell us all we need to know.