Spikes to IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Spikes to IR

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

brutal...

BB is the runaway COTY and Exec of the Year w/Caserio. This puts the capper on it. Anyone know how long Spikes had been playing with it? I've never seen a 12-4 team with this many injuries before, especially down the middle on D like this.

BB is just amazing.

But..... But..... But...  He can't go on IR.  He practiced, He Practiced.  He wouldn't have practiced..... BLABLABLA

Isn't this what you said when Rkarp reported someone else going to IR?

Now that Spikes played through injury, you respect him and praise BB?

What an absolute moron.

Why didn't you praise Mankins when he played with both knees torn up?

Why didn't you thank BB then?

Why are BB's teams ALWAYS decimated with injury, more so than most of the league?

Should we thank him for that too?

Just because you applied for unemployment in NC and didn't get it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  It means they don't give it to people who are incapable of working due to mental disabilities.

BTW.  I have family in NC who would be glad to set you straight.

Is there another way you'd like to embarrass yourself today?

The 2/4 games post this weekend you patted yourself on the back for?  The one that you deleted?

The no unemployment in NC, lie?

What else?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

brutal...

BB is the runaway COTY and Exec of the Year w/Caserio. This puts the capper on it. Anyone know how long Spikes had been playing with it? I've never seen a 12-4 team with this many injuries before, especially down the middle on D like this.

BB is just amazing.

But..... But..... But...  He can't go on IR.  He practiced, He Practiced.  He wouldn't have practiced..... BLABLABLA

What an absolute moron.

Why are BB's teams ALWAYS decimated with injury, more so than most of the league?

Just because you applied for unemployment in NC and didn't get it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.  It means they don't give it to people who are incapable of working due to mental disabilities.

The 2/4 games post this weekend you patted yourself on the back for?  The one that you deleted?

What else?

He's melting like the snow in my front yard. Complete and utter mental disarray. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Next man up! Here are the options presently on the Patriots roster: Dane Fletcher, Chris White, and Steve Beauharnais. Players available on the PS are Taylor Reed and G. Davis there are other guys available but those are the LB'ers. Maybe Orton the 6'3" WR gets the call as Indy's DB's are dinged up. Ther put two guys on the IR today as well, Greg Toler starting DB, and a b/u lineman Maola.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

one of my favorite players, especially in the middle slamming the run, a beast

We are so thin now , truly cannot not take any more

Fltcher, Hightower, Collins

Have so much belief in each. Especially Collins a great athelete

I can see more Nink flexed in some, using carter and buchanan in DE

I see Davis too, he has played and is a big. Fast SS.

BB must be scheming his brains out.

Once again I am saying I cannot blame anyone for not getting over the goal

A great team that is True Grit

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

brutal...

BB is just amazing.

It puts the capper on it if they can continue to win. This will hurt for sure. 

Do you expect the colts to run up the middle on us? I would. We just lost our last enforcer in the middle of the D. 

i am expecting they activate Stevie B. thoughts?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcltravis. Show jcltravis's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to jcltravis' comment:

Not good fellas.   Spikes to IR.  Who is going to step up?  I guess Fletcher.  Me hopes!

This hurts, but not against anyone on the AFC radar. 

Spikes, though, would be a huge piece if New England finds themselves in the Superbowl and matched against San Francisco or Seattle. 

Real bummer. But that is life. 

zbellino,

I agree with you 100%.  It hurts but are we really afraid of Donald Brown running all over us this Saturday?  And if we have to go to Denver the week after we will need Collins and Fletcher to cover backs and J. Thomas who was out the first time we played them.

I do believe also that when we make the big game that except for the Saints those other NFC teams would love to run it down our throat in the cold at the Meadowlands. But we will worry about that when we get there.

I think we are all going to be pleasantly surprised at how Collins will step up and play.  He will be the man next year anyway as Spikes will probably be elsewhere.  Just hopefully not to the Jets.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Don't need him, we got Arrington.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Spikes had the highest pff rating against the run out of all line backers this year

Another bust by BB!

He needs to draft guys that never get hurt like the other GM's always do.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

brutal...

BB is just amazing.

What an absolute moron.

What else?

LMAO!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

This sucks but doesn't surprise me.  I like how Spikes stops the run.  Won't miss him on passing downs though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

In response to jcltravis' comment:

Not good fellas.   Spikes to IR.  Who is going to step up?  I guess Fletcher.  Me hopes!

This hurts, but not against anyone on the AFC radar. 

Spikes, though, would be a huge piece if New England finds themselves in the Superbowl and matched against San Francisco or Seattle. 

Real bummer. But that is life. 

Z, San Diego and Denver both have pretty good run games. Moreno did run for 200 against the Pats.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Spikes hasn't looked like Spikes for weeks- so i don't think the defense will suddenly get worse

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"If the Pats win the Superbowl this year, I would respect the heck out of this team. This would be the my favorite team ever, what warriors."

Agreed. A very resilient team that could still do some amazing things ahead. 

Loss of Spikes hurts but not till Super Bowl, we can take these AFC teams without him. 

He's a tough dude for playing through that

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Unreal, well at least the colts are more of a passing team. He will absolutely will be missed though. So many tough breaks for this team. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Wilfork, Kelly, Mayo, and Spikes . . . that's the core of the run defense, isn't it? Four starters gone in the front seven.  Wow. . . .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Hightower will man the middle now, where he belongs, let's hope he doesn't suck as bad as some say.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

rkarp is banging one of the mods is what I hear. Anybody have any info on that?

I'm tired of hearing about injuries every day ALL day in here from pats fans.

You would figure if someone was tired of reading the same old posts, that same individual would not come on the site. What's your excuse?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

In response to PaulLaCourse's comment:

rkarp is banging one of the mods is what I hear. Anybody have any info on that?

I'm tired of hearing about injuries every day ALL day in here from pats fans.

You would figure if someone was tired of reading the same old posts, that same individual would not come on the site. What's your excuse?

Well, if we want to improve the site, I agree that all the banter between posters and the negative attacks you toss at each other takes away from the intersting football input the rest of us come here for. You guys know who you are so open a blog where you can get personal (beat each other up and let your own egos and delusions run rampant with each other) and let the rest of us talk football, OK?

HeygangLH , you are more that welcome to contribute some football insights if you have any. You may actually enjoy the responses you get if its any good...Otherwise it would be great if we don't have to go through long threads that have a totally different subject than what you are commenting on. Get a life!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

not a huge loss. since his injury, he hasn't done much. Collins and Flecher have to be psychical when stopping the running game.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

hey noahsark-leave your two cents in your pocket not a computer screen. If I want your opinion I'll ask for it.

What's wrong anyway? I've noticed a trend over the last 10 years in here and would like to share it with everybody. If you don't like what I'm saying then just Ignore me like I ignore so many of you.

Now back to football and the NE fans preparing themselves to use the "injury excuse" this year. I forget last years excuse... something about Brady missing OTA's and building his west coast mansion instead of working out with his teammates ...I think

Feel free to share anything you like but more football insights would make you more interesting in this forum. Simple point. You're a big boy, arne't you? I'm sure you undestand more about football and the Pats than you show here. Surprise us!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from noahsark99. Show noahsark99's posts

[QUOTE]

Noah- You must be new here?

Yes, I am more or less...maybe that's why I thought it was a Patriot's football forum..

Read the threads in here and it sounds like the pats fans are setting themselves to lose. Along with losing they have an imaginary excuse already to use. I find that weak at best and like to share my opinion with the horribly accented.

Now it's clearer...you help us understand what we are thinking, right or wrong, thank you.

As far as football goes. Well in my sage like knowledge of the game I've probably forgotten more about the greatest game ever played them any of you will evet know.

Still trying to make friends here? That should help...

How is that for sharing? Before answering... go play in traffic and come back.

I rest my case..

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Noah- If you are looking for a kinder gentler forum then may I suggest soft cuddly puppies.com. Everybody gets along and shares pictures of their little puppies.

In here we discuss pats football and their fickle fans. Personally I never use foul language or call anybody names. I find it both infantile and cowardly at best. You know very new Englandy.

Now back to football. Who's injury are we talking about today again? I also saw another thread on yet another conspiracy against the pats.

Does it ever end?

I've said in the past and I will say it again. Not once in 10 years in here have I ever seen any NE fan say -"Hey the better team won today"after another pats lose. I've only seen excuses and finger pointing.

That's reason 1,238,941 for why I don't care for pats fans in the least!

I'll add Noah to the ever growing list

• HeygangLH
    • First: 11/18/2013
    • Last: 1/7/2014

Forgive them Glen R for they know not what they do.

Just your A typical NE fan spouting off to hear himself talk. They take it personal if a guy leaves any beantown team and plays for another.

They take it personal and forget the business end of it.I deal with these fools on a regular basis in here.

Did you see the one knucklehead actually wrote down the names of explayers that he hates-Clemens, Garciaparra,Damon,Welker and the list goes on and on.

Maybe you fans should take your family lives as serious as you take your sports teams?Just a thought.

Sections
Shortcuts