SPORTING NEWS PICKS JINTS!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: SPORTING NEWS PICKS JINTS!!!

dream on.you guys will be finishing third this season.after the eagles,and the skins.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

You might as well frame that cover because that's as close to the Super Bowl as your team is getting.  They won't even make the Playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

ok

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from superfxb. Show superfxb's posts

In Response to SPORTING NEWS PICKS JINTS!!!:
    [QUOTE]You read that right, sports fans! The Sporting News just released it's official 2009 NFL Preview edition and they pick-as your Super Bowl 44 Champions-(drumroll please): THE NEW YORK GIANTS!! The Jints! The G-Men! The Big Blue! Can you feel it? I mean, can you FEEL it?! I always did think the SN was top shelf. Rebuttals from the NE area?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from superfxb. Show superfxb's posts

[QUOTE]You read that right, sports fans! The Sporting News just released it's official 2009 NFL Preview edition and they pick-as your Super Bowl 44 Champions-(drumroll please): THE NEW YORK GIANTS!! The Jints! The G-Men! The Big Blue! Can you feel it? I mean, can you FEEL it?! I always did think the SN was top shelf. Rebuttals from the NE area?
    Giants better trade for Brandon Marshall then maybe they make the playoffs

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mustangbullitbri. Show mustangbullitbri's posts

That's odd.  Listening to Mark "Stinky" Schlereth on ESPN radio today and he says they are a team on their way down.  With no go-to WR for the big play and no TE, he says teams are going to key on Eli...  and Eli is no Tom Brady.  Great defense...  even better this year with the return of Osi...  but they are going to need to win alot of games with low scores.  I don't even see them winning their division.  They predicted most improved teams to be Seattle & Washington...  biggest disappointments as Jints and Phins and Cards.  Most likely to win Patriots or Steelers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

I am completely devastated.   The Pats might as pack it in now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Get back to us once you find a QB who doesn't need the NFL's help to win. Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kinger56. Show kinger56's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

No wide receivers + No TE + Eli = Stop the run and they are done.

I kept the math simple for you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fargo. Show Fargo's posts

Jints:  A few quick points: 

Your QB is Eli Manning — 'nuff said. 
    Good chance Coughlin has a heart attack during a game.  
    Plaxico gittin' it in the behind in jail. 

Your receivers s*ck. 

Usi hires hookers and makes poo-poo on them.  

Brandon Jacobs is about as tough as J.D. Drew. 

You know very little about football. 

Okay, skippy?  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fuzzy1. Show fuzzy1's posts

Without Plaxico you'll be booing them off the field, just like all you Giants fans were in 2008 before they started their playoff run.

Jacobs is very good, the defense is fast and athletic, but without Plaxico it will all fall apart.  Of course, maybe no team in your division steps up again this year... talk about underacheiving teams.  Best division in the NFC.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from h11. Show h11's posts

The Pats are favored in Vegas. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

jints...aka leon

just because the jets s uck again, you pretend to be a giants fan

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I know it's preseason, but your team just lost to the Jets.

Sections
Shortcuts