Sports bar in central Florida

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Sports bar in central Florida

In Response to Re: Sports bar in central Florida:
    [QUOTE]I just want to add something, because i got friends and family in the service industry, all you people who sit in sports bars 4 hours plus every sunday, take up a table and spend little money, nurse one or 2 beers the whole time and maybe buy a 4 dollar appetizer then tip your server peanuts are disgraceful human beings. Thats half a waiters or wattresses shift your taking up and you give them a dollar, you tightwads think the world owes you a favor and make me sick. Treat the people right who are taking care of you. That is all.
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

I sit at the bar so I do not take up a table or booth....  I admit I do not drink a lot of beer if any, because it can get very expensive!  It is the bartender that serves me. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]More googling shows it to be a scam.  It winds you up at www.atdhe.net which is a free website.
    Posted by sheldong[/QUOTE] from what all of my friends tell me atdhe.net carries every game and there is no charge. I would however run a solid program for anti virus and phishing just in case.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

If your son lives in Billerica, then have him by a Slingbox and hook it up to his TV. It's cheaper than Sunday Ticket and then you'll be able to watch all the Pats, Sox, C's, and B's home broadcasts on his TV via your computer or smart phone. I know a guy in LA that watches all the games from his folks' TV in Boston using slingbox.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]If your son lives in Billerica, then have him by a Slingbox and hook it up to his TV. It's cheaper than Sunday Ticket and then you'll be able to watch all the Pats, Sox, C's, and B's home broadcasts on his TV via your computer or smart phone. I know a guy in LA that watches all the games from his folks' TV in Boston using slingbox.
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]

I asked my son (a network engineer) what he knows about slingbox.  If it is good, then a one-time investment of $200 is worth it. Thanks for the suggestion.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

My son says it is good.  He is going to set it up for me so that I can watch the Pats.  He has amazing upload speed and I have 8MB download speed, so it should be very good streaming video.

Sections
Shortcuts