SPORTS BARS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

SPORTS BARS

I live in Tamp FL and im always at the same bar to watch the game...does anyone else have to deal with the Pats against the bar every week?? the other team scores and the place erupts. i love it. We have our 5 to 6 pat fans out yelling the bar. Is anyone else deal with the same thing???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: SPORTS BARS

I live on Southern California and have to deal with stupid Charger and Raiders fans, so think of the shiat I get every Sunday. But I love it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I am in Colorado....dealing with a lot of angry Donkey fans

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

There are a few of us in a place called "Barnaby's in Havertown Pa, (Right outside of Philly) We have been cheered against for the most part since 04-05(Eagles-Pats Super Bowl) But really against since spygate. We're not that loud or that many of us so we're not as unpopular as the Steeler fans who are big in numbers. People root against the Steelers because of them or when the Steelers are blowing someone out they root for the Steelers just so they will leave.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

In Response to SPORTS BARS:
    [QUOTE]I live in Tamp FL and im always at the same bar to watch the game...does anyone else have to deal with the Pats against the bar every week?? the other team scores and the place erupts. i love it. We have our 5 to 6 pat fans out yelling the bar. Is anyone else deal with the same thing???
    Posted by patriots1a2[/QUOTE]

I live in Riverview, Fl and most weeks it is like that but it was a Pats party yesterday at the bar I go to watch the games - that place was loud for the Pats - we all stayed and watched the Jets finish off the 2 handed choke - what a scene:)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

I used to live in colorado and it was awful there the donkey fans are out of control. Now i live in washington DC and there are a lot of pats fans, but i havent had to go to the bar many times this season only the bills and browns games werent on tv

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

In Response to Re: SPORTS BARS:
    [QUOTE]I live on Southern California and have to deal with stupid Charger and Raiders fans, so think of the shiat I get every Sunday. But I love it!
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

Have you ever been to "Out of Bounds" in Huntington Beach? It has a different name now but my friend who lives in Cypress says Pats and Dolphins fans used to get into nasty remarks back and forth. This was late nineties early 0's. Nearly fisticuffs one time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Dang. I mis-read, I thought this was a thread about sports bra's and it would be full of Pats cherrleaders wearing them,  Carry on!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EF. Show EF's posts

In Response to SPORTS BARS:
    [QUOTE]I live in Tamp FL and im always at the same bar to watch the game...does anyone else have to deal with the Pats against the bar every week?? the other team scores and the place erupts. i love it. We have our 5 to 6 pat fans out yelling the bar. Is anyone else deal with the same thing???

I live in Tampa as well and I go to Boston's to watch the game.  They have a patriots fan club there.  Where do you go?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to SPORTS BARS : I live in Riverview, Fl and most weeks it is like that but it was a Pats party yesterday at the bar I go to watch the games - that place was loud for the Pats - we all stayed and watched the Jets finish off the 2 handed choke - what a scene:)
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

I go to PEABODYS....Its in New Tampa....come visit us pats fans or maybe we can hit up your spot? Do you stay in Riverview or go to Brandon to watch the games? hit me up b/c we got 3 reg games left at the bars then its playoff parties at home.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to SPORTS BARS : I live in Tampa as well and I go to Boston's to watch the game.  They have a patriots fan club there.  Where do you go?
    Posted by EF[/QUOTE]

i go to peabodys in tampa palms...you guys are next to the movies and cafe iguana right? pats fan club?????????? AWSOME!!!!!!!!!anderson right? at peabodys we got 12 dollars all you can drink bud,bud light,miller and yuengling. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER....My name is Nathan and maybe I can get my g/f to ride me out there to hang with some REAL pats fans.....shes a pats fan so dont hit on her...lol. This sunday you guys might welcome in A HARDCORE PATS FAN!!!!!! your spot have any deals on sundays????

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots1a2. Show patriots1a2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to SPORTS BARS : I live in Tampa as well and I go to Boston's to watch the game.  They have a patriots fan club there.  Where do you go?
    Posted by EF[/QUOTE]

EF GO to peabodys in new tampa or bostons.... keep in touch.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EF. Show EF's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SPORTS BARS : i go to peabodys in tampa palms...you guys are next to the movies and cafe iguana right? pats fan club?????????? AWSOME!!!!!!!!!anderson right? at peabodys we got 12 dollars all you can drink bud,bud light,miller and yuengling. WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER....My name is Nathan and maybe I can get my g/f to ride me out there to hang with some REAL pats fans.....shes a pats fan so dont hit on her...lol. This sunday you guys might welcome in A HARDCORE PATS FAN!!!!!! your spot have any deals on sundays????

2 for 1 drinks during the game.  It gets crazy in there with all the pats fans.  They serve a free shot at half time and free raffle as well.  I live by Raymond James and take my son to Boston's on sunday.  Yes, its on anderson...  Tell your GF to wear a jersey...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

I live in Mass, But When I was stationed in NC, (in 2007 of all times lol) I used to go to the Same Sports bar every game...It got pretty ugly at times, But it was great because noone could win an argument when it came to football teams. they would all just say: "Patriots are Cheaters! " my reply: "yeah I guess a camera is the reason Brady can throw a 60 Yd Lazer and Moss catches it with ONE HAND in double Coverage!" end of argument...Eagles Fans were the worst.

Sections
Shortcuts