Sports Hub Headlines This Morning

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Sports Hub Headlines This Morning

Story #1:  Upcoming Pats game

Story #2:  Hernandez back in court room.

I guess it is interesting to Boston sports fans.

(Yes, I am in Florida and I can listen to Boston sports radio while I drive.  In 2013, technology is pretty amazing.)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Sports Hub Headlines This Morning

There is only one idiot who says no one cares about the happenings on Hern. That is only because the Hern situation is a stain on BB. That idiot will swoop in and bellow about anti BB, ESPN and Ray Lewis, and he will close with its Bradys fault. 

To then truly be a fool, he will call you a liar and moron after stating the sports hub cant be heard in Fla. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

told you he would swoop in...what a loser

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Hernandez shouldn't matter anymore.  He's not a member of the New England Patriots.  Keep me posted on Zach Sudfeld, if anything.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Look at these two trolls right here, folks. One keeps bragging about wanting to listen to Toucher and Rich on the way to work as if it's some badge.

The other claims Aaron Hernandez's own adult behavior is a "stain on BB".

The idiocy of it all.  It's just too much.

Don't you give people a hard time about their reading comprehension?

The Fla fan did not brag about anything, merely STATED, nor did he claim it to be some badge

"The other claims Aaron Hernandez's own adult behavior is a "stain on BB"

The "other" made no such claim.

Unreal

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

How is the Hernandez situation a stain on BB and the Pats, rkarp?

I can see that if it involves AH the NFL player and on field stuff, but, how can the Pats be held accountable for what he does in his personal life?  There are plenty of NFL players who have had off the field issues, yet, for some reason, there is a surprising amount of calls in the media which have put the AH thing on the Pats when the same did not occur for other teams' players off the field activities.  Unfortunately, there is more vitriol in writing about the Pats than most franchises.  Just shake your head and move along, right?

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Pats took a flier on Hernandez in the 4th round.  Most 4th rounders don't last as long as Hernandez did or be as productive.  It was a mistake.  At least the Pats cut him.  The Ravens kept Ray Lewis and expected us to fall for his phony God fearing attitude and squirrel dance.  Only delusional Ravens fans conveniently forget the white suit that disappeared. 

Sections
Shortcuts