Sports writers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

Sports writers

What is it with the sports writers these days.  Do they not research the facts before writing their articles.  I read the article about the final 53 on her by Shalise Young.  She is supposed to be a Patriots Sports writer.  Did she not know that you cannot put a person on  the PUP after they have participated in any type of practice?  I saw the same thing in an article on the Providence Journal website.  There it was stated that a player on IR must sit for 6 weeks.  Come on writers, get your facts straight.  How can they be taken serious about their articles if they cannot get the basics right?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Sports writers

Hey . . .  

Shalise may not know anything about sports or writing, but she's a diversity goldmine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from calvinator. Show calvinator's posts

The good ole days. McDonough-Pats  Gammons-Sox  Ryan-Celtics McMullen later. I forgot the ole Bruins writer and the Globe even had a good boxing column.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Not a sports "writer", but my favorite when it comes to Patriots news

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In Response to Re: Sports writers:
    [QUOTE]The good ole days. McDonough-Pats  Gammons-Sox  Ryan-Celtics McMullen later. I forgot the ole Bruins writer and the Globe even had a good boxing column.
    Posted by calvinator[/QUOTE]

Yes - the best Sports page evr
    Every Sunday was a treat

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

In Response to Re: Sports writers:
    [QUOTE]Hey . . .   Shalise may not know anything about sports or writing, but she's a diversity goldmine.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the good laugh...  Too true...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

It's not just sports. Did you hear what that Fox News anchor did in Washington? She was telling everyone that sources told her that the Washington Monument was leaning.

her sources were one cop???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from startrightnow. Show startrightnow's posts

There all terrible. Bedard just found out the Pats had the worst 3rd down defense last year about a month ago.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I agree with kansaspat, she can report to me about the Patriots...or anything else for that matter...any time she wants ;)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

and she talks funny.