Sportsbozo1 banned

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sportsbozo1 banned

Hey all,

I got a message from sportsbozo1 and it looks like he was banned.  He doesn't know why.  He isn't sure if he is going to come back on here or not.  I have always enjoyed and respected his point of view.  I think he was a good contributor to the forum and got along with everyone from what I remember. 

I know he checks in now and then just to read the forum so drop him a note here and let him know we would like him to come back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Sportsbozo1 banned

Why on earth would SportsBozo get banned? I dont recall anything he would write that would warrant taht. if true the mods here are out of control. Cmon back as SportsBozo2 we need sane rational folks here

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I dont think your banned I think this site is maintained like crap. I cant get a post to post most of the time now.  Get your web site you post at Bozo to TFB so we can read your articles.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I can't imagine why SportsBozo would get banned.  I've never read anything that he's posted that wasn't thoughtful and courteous.  A head-scratcher to be sure.  

I too would like to see him return.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

I don't understand this as well.  He's been here a while.  How does he know he was banned TFB? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I dont think your banned I think this site is maintained like crap. I cant get a post to post most of the time now.  Get your web site you post at Bozo to TFB so we can read your articles.

Yeah, he probably thinks he is banned because you can only post once every 4 attempts.Yell

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yeah, he probably thinks he is banned because you can only post once every 4 attempts.Yell

[/QUOTE]

I was having this issue with explorer, since switching to google chrome it has been 100% better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

I don't understand this as well.  He's been here a while.  How does he know he was banned TFB? 

Nobody was responding to his posts.  I looked into it and yeah, all his posts show they were removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to garytx's comment:

Nobody was responding to his posts.  I looked into it and yeah, all his posts show they were removed.

well thats what he gets for being such a nice guy.,

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE] 

[/QUOTE]

I was having this issue with explorer, since switching to google chrome it has been 100% better. 

[/QUOTE]

I was having the issue with Google Chrome as well.  Had it for over a week.  But I'm posting using GC now.  

Really don't get this site sometimes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Why on earth would SportsBozo get banned? I dont recall anything he would write that would warrant taht. if true the mods here are out of control. Cmon back as SportsBozo2 we need sane rational folks here

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Agreed. I can recall ever reading a post from him that was a personal attack, or even mean spirited. He always seemed to be a good Joe, and a good contributor. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

well thats what he gets for being such a nice guy.,

lol.  you see, the trick to getting responses is to be an arse...lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry, forgot to post the site he writes for.

Footballnation.com

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Sorry, forgot to post the site he writes for.

Footballnation.com

Thanks. I liked what he posted here

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

How didn't I get banned yet? Almost at 6,000 and not yet banned...

Aaron Dobson #17 AKA Spider-Man We are Marshall!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

You should feel weird. Everyone should be banned at least once.  

[/QUOTE]

I do feel slighted, what's a guy gotta do to get something attention over here?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Aaron Dobson #17 AKA Spider-Man We are Marshall!

You should have been banned long ago, like after your 1st post.  It was horrible.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

u should contact sportsbozo and tell him to come on back. Maybe he was banned for a while and wasn't getting responses because he didn't realize it?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

u should contact sportsbozo and tell him to come on back. Maybe he was banned for a while and wasn't getting responses because he didn't realize it?

I have told him a few times already. hi sbanning just recently happened.  He has been in touch a few times since it happened. I asked if it was okay to post a thread on here letting everyone know he has been banned, he said it was fine.  I keep in touch with him.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

He should call, to find out what happened. couple years ago something happened to my NEGAME. the person I talked to was extremely helpful, fixed the problem, but I had to add the 2.  I've never had a problem not getting a response fron Boston.com.  and I don't think it's necessary to badmouth until you give them a chance to correct problem.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

He should call, to find out what happened. couple years ago something happened to my NEGAME. the person I talked to was extremely helpful, fixed the problem, but I had to add the 2.  I've never had a problem not getting a response fron Boston.com.  and I don't think it's necessary to badmouth until you give them a chance to correct problem.

I agree and good point NEGAME.  I believe he has already contacted BDC to see what happened.  Here is his comment when we talking about him getting banned and why he would have got banned and why he just doesn't create a new account.....

"I can't give you a reason as to why because I asked the folks here at BDC and they had no viable answer. Unlike some of the folks here I don't like changing my name.However I will give it some thought as I do enjoy conversating with most of the regular posters.

----------------

Now I know he has used the Sportsbozo1 name since being on here and he has used it on other forums and blogs on the net so I can see why he wouldn't want to change his name and create a new one.  It's pretty much his online sports ID.  

Anyways, hopefully he will be back for the season.  I Have always liked his posts and thought he has always been very fair on his comments.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

How can you contact him with personal messages (that's odd in itself) here if he is banned?

I have never been banned so I have no idea if that is odd or not.  Maybe he didn't get banned after all, maybe there is a glitch that is stopping his posts from showing up.  When I look at his profile and click on the threads he posted in recently his posts show that they have been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Respectfully, the posting problem that I alluded to earlier had been in their hands for over a week before action was appaerntly taken.  Mentioning that the site can be difficult to understand at times is not what I would consider putting the badmouth on them.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Respectfully, the posting problem that I alluded to earlier had been in their hands for over a week before action was appaerntly taken.  Mentioning that the site can be difficult to understand at times is not what I would consider putting the badmouth on them.

Well I'll bad mouth them. This site gets 0 maintanence. Look at the "Sticky thread" crisis we had last year. big to do.. People almost had babys over it then some game thread stayed there for a month. This site could be self policed but its not. I'm almost betting that if theres a complaint on any post, valid or not it gets deleted. Again , give me the ban stick for 2 days and this place would be fixed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Well I'll bad mouth them. This site gets 0 maintanence. Look at the "Sticky thread" crisis we had last year. big to do.. People almost had babys over it then some game thread stayed there for a month. This site could be self policed but its not. I'm almost betting that if theres a complaint on any post, valid or not it gets deleted. Again , give me the ban stick for 2 days and this place would be fixed.

is the ban stick like a talking stick?  lol Laughing