Spygate or Saints worse

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from df5. Show df5's posts

Re: Spygate or Saints worse

In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : like paying players in practice to start fights?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

I have never seen anybody so enraged with jealousy in my life. You can't possibly be dumb enough to believe what you just typed.

Don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself? We are all SOO sick of you and your childish antics.

Everyone here hates you. No one respects or wants you here- including the mods who have banned you several times. Yet you continue to show up here every day. What the hell is wrong with you? I just don't get it.This is crazy.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : I have never seen anybody so enraged with jealousy in my life. You can't possibly be dumb enough to believe what you just typed. Don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself? We are all SOO sick of you and your childish antics. Everyone here hates you. No one respects or wants you here- including the mods who have banned you several times. Yet you continue to show up here every day. What the hell is wrong with you? I just don't get it.This is crazy.
    Posted by df5[/QUOTE]

No. It seems he NEVER gets tired of making a fool of himself. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

In Response to Spygate or Saints worse:
    [QUOTE]I kinda wanna see what your thoughts are on the Saints bounty scandal. Adam Schefter is reporting that the punishment will be "exponentially" more severe than what the pats were docked for spygate. Spygate, potentially, damaged the integrity of the game. The bounty, put players health at risk and jeopardized careers.  For those of you who don't know, The Saints gave out bonuses for injuring players...some of the bonuses were for "knockouts" and getting players "carted off". Be as objective as you can.
    Posted by dapats1281[/QUOTE]

Saints much worse.

"Spygate" took place over the course of less than 2 games, and the only team hurt by it was the Patriots, in a situation where the punishment far exceeded the crime.

Then ESPN made it into something that it wasn't.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nonola. Show nonola's posts

I am sitting in my living room in New Orleans as I type this. You cannot believe how bad it is here. True who dat saints fans are devastated that their boys are in serious trouble. A huge majority are calling for the heads of Loomis and Payton. Sure, there is a small number who think that this is much ado about nothing but they are few and far between. I took a ration of shoot 5 years ago over spy gate and this would make it very easy to give it back. I can't. This is all they have their half arsed basketball team included. As much as a Boston boy can love his four teams, Saints fans spend two days getting ready for a game. It's serious stuff to them. Deep down they know they are going to pay an enormous penalty. But right now, it's sad to see them sitting there shaking their heads.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kildog. Show kildog's posts

Well guys n gals if you remember Gunther Cunningham's comments regarding Brady and the Pats - I distinctly heard the word kill several times - you should get the idea that defensive coordinators tend to be merciless in their approach to games.   Paying a bonus or keeping your job as a player is the usual reward for mayhem. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : I have never seen anybody so enraged with jealousy in my life. You can't possibly be dumb enough to believe what you just typed. Don't you ever get tired of making a fool of yourself? We are all SOO sick of you and your childish antics. Everyone here hates you. No one respects or wants you here- including the mods who have banned you several times. Yet you continue to show up here every day. What the hell is wrong with you? I just don't get it.This is crazy.
    Posted by df5[/QUOTE]

Great post.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Posts from UD6 are hidden

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : You need to read the post two messages prior to yours.  Spygate was much ado about nothing and had nothing at all to do with cheating.  The Pats didn't get anything at all that would have resulted in any edge for them.  If you believe that spygate was cheating, let me tell you a story about the Easter Bunny..........
    Posted by sfpat[/QUOTE]

Well, the Jets were also doing it & what has it done for them in the last 40+ years? It just solidifys the point that nothing was achieved with the cameras, & that Goodell is a NY homer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]The unfortunate thing here is that Goodell is going to take away the Saints first round pick this year that they traded to the Patriots.
    Posted by paularnold[/QUOTE]

Goodell is going to have to take away the first rounder that they haven't traded away yet. Just put a freeze on transactions that haven't been made yet, then clearly define the first rounder so that no other team is hurt by this. If he enforces it in the upcoming draft, it's another smoke screen to damage the Pats. At that point Robert Kraft would need to grow a pair, say enough's enough, & go after Goodell.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Bernard Pollard just emailed his resume to New Orleans.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : You mean the wall technique they learned from a former pats player?  that one?
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Oh man Underdogg- Remember that video ya found that time where Ty Law picked off that Peyton Manning pass 1 handed, and all the while cradled it into his body with that 1 hand when he fell to the ground after leaping to get it (all the while supporting his body with the other hand)?  Hey, and remember when Bill Belichick was RIGHT there on the sideline goin' nvts because he had absolutely ZERO idea IF Law intercepted it (because he was cradling it with 1 hand and the oppossing direction), And so Belichick was dancin' and jumpin' and runnin' after Marvin Harrison on the sidelines (after doin' a double-take on Law), Looking- Desperately looking to see WhereTH the ball actually went?!?  Hey, and remember when you started that ignorant thread where you purported that Belichick was attempting to get in the way of Marvin Harrison the entire time, even though by the time Harrison (who was casually trotting along the sidelines near the bench AND behind Pats players off-field)- OR Belichick finally deciphered what went down and realized superman Ty Law actually picked that pass off 1 handed, Ty was already runnin' the opposite way...?

Wait- This- this isn't what you're actually refering to, is it?  No...nooo, you don't wanna look that silly in 2 seperate instances on the excat same subject....Do you? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : Do you have proof that every team was doing it.  I know Dungy said the colts weren't.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

No The Colts usually only cheated for big games, like churnin' the heat up to a buck 20 in the playoff game where a half dozen + Pats players were listed on the injury report with the flu, or by turning the up the stadium volume 220 decibels when the other offense was on the field...  Nope, other than that and against individual teams in any single game, The Colts Refs manage most of the rest (faceguarding-non-existant penalty, 4th and 2 where Welker had forward progress before getting hit, that NE perfect season year where NE had 185 penalty yards to the colts 15 penalty yards, and finally in any given season for the past 10+ years <minus only 1 single year now /> where Indy, unlike any other team ever, ranks in the bottom 5 to dead last on penalties called and penalty yardage).  

No other than these instances of Indy "not cheating", As a standard Rule under The Colts Front Office's modus operandi, they only believe in "not cheating" only in instances wherein them "not cheating" affects Each & Every one of the 31 seperate franchises (rather than just 1 lone team in 1 game), whenever Polian decides to make one'a his pushes to reinvent or just rewrite The NFL RuleBook...  So no dogg, your franchise is golden...angelic choirboys who spend their off time building charitable low-income houses while helping old ladies cross the dirt streets of Indy, potmarked with deep wagon wheel rivets...  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]I am sitting in my living room in New Orleans as I type this. You cannot believe how bad it is here. True who dat saints fans are devastated that their boys are in serious trouble. A huge majority are calling for the heads of Loomis and Payton. Sure, there is a small number who think that this is much ado about nothing but they are few and far between. I took a ration of shoot 5 years ago over spy gate and this would make it very easy to give it back. I can't. This is all they have their half arsed basketball team included. As much as a Boston boy can love his four teams, Saints fans spend two days getting ready for a game. It's serious stuff to them. Deep down they know they are going to pay an enormous penalty. But right now, it's sad to see them sitting there shaking their heads.
    Posted by nonola[/QUOTE]

Don't worry, it will go away.   It's only serious if you are the Patriots.  

I am sorry that Saint's fans will have to deal with this.   Nice people there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : I'm not trying to argue with you. I just don't know what exactly he would be filming while the Pats' O is on the field. We all know Goodell is an inconsistent pr*ck. But if you have a shot of the filming with the Pats' D is on the field we have something to work with.
    Posted by tartarus12[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter what they were taping.

According to the memo:

Videotaping of any type, including but not limited to taping of an opponent’s offensive or defensive signals, is prohibited on the sidelines, in the coaches’ booth, in the locker room, or at any other locations accessible to club staff members during the game.”

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : And yet there are plenty of comments already from former players and coaches that this was a commonplace.  
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

And there were plenty of comments from authoritative persons saying taping was common.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Do you have proof that every team was doing it.  I know Dungy said the colts weren't.

In a different thread Dungee lost any credibility with me. The thing that makes Saints worse is the salary cap. Thats secret money and secret payments...   Hello Elway and Davis.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PorterRULES. Show PorterRULES's posts

In response to "Re: Spygate or Saints worse": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : And there were plenty of comments from authoritative persons saying taping was common. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] Just remember, common does not equal ubiqutous

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : Perhaps  you'd  like  to  believe  it  was  a  show  about  nothing.  But  it  must  have  been  about  something  for  BB  to  give  up  $500, 000  without  complaining  and  for  Kraft  to  give  up  $250,000.  Plus  the  PATS  gave  up  a  1st  round  draft  choice.  The  PATS  cheated.  Other  teams  may  have  been  doing  the  exact  same  thing  and  didn't  get  caught.  But  that  doesn't  make  it  OK.  Atleast  be  honest.
    Posted by zeitgeist49[/QUOTE]

Just wanted to let you know, the Commish came on tv two weeks after spygate happend and said, and I quote, "the Patriots were not cheating".  So climb down off your high horse and get real about spygate! Guess I have to add the commish said the fines and penalties were handed down for insubordination (ignoring the memo that was just sent out) not for cheating. So when are you climbing down off that horse?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PorterRULES. Show PorterRULES's posts

In response to "Re: Spygate or Saints worse": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : Just wanted to let you know, the Commish came on tv two weeks after spygate happend and said, and I quote, "the Patriots were not cheating".  So climb down off your high horse and get real about spygate! Guess I have to add the commish said the fines and penalties were handed down for insubordination (ignoring the memo that was just sent out) not for cheating. So when are you climbing down off that horse? Posted by rtuinila[/QUOTE] And yet the Patriots have yet to win a Superbowl since

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Spygate or Saints worse": And yet the Patriots have yet to win a Superbowl since
    Posted by PorterRULES[/QUOTE]

Neither have 28 other teams.  What is your point?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Where is Porter playing these days? Does he even have a gig?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yeah, I truly feel sorry for Saints fans. Really tough stuff.  I never cease to be surprised (and shocked) at how stupid some people are. This is bounty for injury is really shocking. Bad voodoo.

[QUOTE]I am sitting in my living room in New Orleans as I type this. You cannot believe how bad it is here. True who dat saints fans are devastated that their boys are in serious trouble. A huge majority are calling for the heads of Loomis and Payton. Sure, there is a small number who think that this is much ado about nothing but they are few and far between. I took a ration of shoot 5 years ago over spy gate and this would make it very easy to give it back. I can't. This is all they have their half arsed basketball team included. As much as a Boston boy can love his four teams, Saints fans spend two days getting ready for a game. It's serious stuff to them. Deep down they know they are going to pay an enormous penalty. But right now, it's sad to see them sitting there shaking their heads.
    Posted by nonola[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Spygate or Saints worse": Jut remember, common doea not equal ubiqutous
    Posted by PorterRULES[/QUOTE]

That's why I used the word common rather than universal.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PorterRULES. Show PorterRULES's posts

In response to "Re: Spygate or Saints worse": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : That's why I used the word common rather than universal. Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE] So then everyone wasnt doing it?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PorterRULES. Show PorterRULES's posts

In response to "Re: Spygate or Saints worse": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Spygate or Saints worse : Neither have 28 other teams.  What is your point? Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE] Hmmmm....whats my point....lets see, there have been seven Super Bowls played since spygate, the Patriots won none of them, but in the proceeding 3 of 4 yrs while they spied, the Patroits did win. rhis broad has made art form out of connecting dots....spend 1/10 th of the effort in this instance.

Sections
Shortcuts