SPYGATE TWO..........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from l52094. Show l52094's posts

Re: SPYGATE TWO..........

I really enjoyed the 3 SB championships for the Pats.  I do not care if they cheated or did not cheat to win those 3 SBs.  I still enjoyed the heck out of the 3 SB wins even with the signal filming.  It's just football -- it's not a big deal people.  Winning is good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: SPYGATE TWO..........:
    [QUOTE] 2011 could be New England's 5th trip to the Super Bowl in the last 10 years Posted by jcjcjcjc[/QUOTE]

i wouldn't say could, i would say is. no ones stopping us in the AFC

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

In Response to Re: SPYGATE TWO..........:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: SPYGATE TWO.......... : i wouldn't say could, i would say is. no ones stopping us in the AFC
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

That general attitude around here will make your team's inevitable downfall this year, whether you make the playoffs or not, more sweet for fans of the rule-abiding teams in the league!  Thanks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kman2004. Show kman2004's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=1d9ad86827e44695eb0646ee1c038fd4&plckUserId=1d9ad86827e44695eb0646ee1c038fd4" target="_parent">rtuinila,

That's exactly right. This has been a league wide thing and anyone that does not realize that has not been following the NFL very closely.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"That general attitude around here will make your team's inevitable downfall this year, whether you make the playoffs or not, more sweet for fans of the rule-abiding teams in the league!  Thanks" 

Ironically a perfect summary of how most Pats fans feel about the Colts this year. Begone troll. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Link:    www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2008/02/23/jimmy-johnson-thinks-spygate-is-overblown/">Spygate is Overblown - Jimmy Johnson 
    Q:  "But did you do it by taping the signal caller?"

JJ:   "Yeah"

Q: "Oh you did."

JJ: "That’s what I’m saying. I was saying one of Marty Schottenheimer’s scouts, Mark Hatley, who has passed away now, Mark told me that’s how they did it, and Howard Mudd their offensive line coach with Kansas City, who now coaches for Tony Dungy, he was the best in the entire league at stealing signal"