spying allegations by Antonio Smith

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

spying allegations by Antonio Smith

wheres the outrage that someone would accuse BB of cheating?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: spying allegations by Antonio Smith

Do you have more info?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

its bs dude, guy is just upset his team cant win a game to save their lives. guy is upset becuase ever since last years homecoming they've sucked.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

There's outrage, alright. You missed the ever-so-ambigous thread entitled, "Waahhh!". 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

HOUSTON -- Many of Houston's defensive players left Sunday's loss to the Patriots talking about the adjustments that New England made to the Texans' plan.

The Patriots' offensive adjustments were too good at some points, in Texans defensive end Antonio Smith's estimation.

Smith I'm very suspicious. I just think it will be a big coincidence if that just happened by chance. I don't know for sure, but I just know it was something that we practiced this week.

-- Antonio Smith, on the Patriots' adjustments to the Texans' defense

"Either teams are spying on us or scouting us," Smith told a group of reporters.

Smith said the Texans introduced new wrinkles into their defense this week. He said that even though the Texans had never done those things in prior games, which would mean they weren't on film, the Patriots knew they were coming before they happened.

"I'm very suspicious," Smith said. "I just think it will be a big coincidence if that just happened by chance. I don't know for sure, but I just know it was something that we practiced this week."

Smith would not elaborate on exactly what adjustment New England made to Houston's defense. The Texans owned a 10-point halftime lead but allowed 27 second-half points in their 34-31 loss.

"I can't tell you an example because it's G15 classified," Smith said. "It's a defensive thing that we might continue to use. ... The way, I'm trying to say it without giving it away. When you watch film of the team do something a certain way all the time no matter what team they play -- it's been 12 games played and they always did it -- and then all of a sudden it's changed? It was pretty clever and pretty suspicious."

For the sake of clarity, Smith was asked if he was saying the Patriots knew what the Texans were going to do defensively, even though those wrinkles had never appeared in games before.

"I'm saying it seemed like it," Smith said. "You can't never be for sure on anything because I ain't over there in their huddle, in their locker room, but it just felt like it."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

It will be interesting to see how many of his teamates back him up

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

who cares what Antonio Smith has to say?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Wahhhh.  The best QB in the game made adjustments at half and ripped our sorry defense to shreds wahhhhhhhh

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Fine him 25k for slander.  Tired of this crap.

I agree.

It's called coaching Smith...something they don't have in Houston.

This accusation is ludicrous. Yeah we sent a spy past their security team, cameras and somewhere around 200 employees and players at their facility to tape their practices. Then the spy flew the tape back to Foxboro, where Belichick changed his game plan. LMAO!

This guy is living in a dream world...most likely on drugs. Make him pee in a cup with Cushing...guaranteed it glows in the dark for the both of them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

As stated on the Wahhh thread Smith is a fool. Stupid statement. He should be fined for it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Well, BB's stupidity brought this kind of crap down upon us. It will probably only end when BB moves on, fair or not.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Well, BB's stupidity brought this kind of crap down upon us. It will probably only end when BB moves on, fair or not.

BB is not stupid. YOU ARE A NO.1 TROLL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

If you remember Marshall Faulk said after Spygate that the Pats seemed to know what the Rams were going to do before they did it.

He never did explain how filming defensive signals tipped off what the offense was going to do.  I guess those details are for smarter men to figure out.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Win-Jets' comment:

No, no, no. I can only be #2 troll; since Bob Kraft said BB was a sh-muck for doing it. LMAO@U

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In response to Win-Jets' comment:

[/QUOTE

No, no, no. I can only be #2 troll; since Bob Kraft said BB was a sh-muck for doing it. LMAO@U

Ok. Good enough for me

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

What?  A team CAN'T make ANY adjustments in the second half without looking like they cheated?   Is Smith implying the Texans employed "special defensive adjustments" only in the second half?  Come on, Mr. Smith, at halftime, BB figured out what you were doing and made the adjustments.  It is called being a COACH.

Also, don't team employ wrinkles to their game plans EVERY week?  Seems the Texans are whining about losing their 10th game in a row and now have to resort to claiming a team cheated to win.  Sheesh!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

must have something to do with BB writing everything down while on the sideline

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:

Fine him 25k for slander.  Tired of this crap.

Better yet, the pats should sue him personally for slander. Fines are chump change levied by the biggest chump of them all. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

What?  A team CAN'T make ANY adjustments in the second half without looking like they cheated?   Is Smith implying the Texans employed "special defensive adjustments" only in the second half?  Come on, Mr. Smith, at halftime, BB figured out what you were doing and made the adjustments.  It is called being a COACH.

Also, don't team employ wrinkles to their game plans EVERY week?  Seems the Texans are whining about losing their 10th game in a row and now have to resort to claiming a team cheated to win.  Sheesh!

Sure, but apparently the Texans don't operate this way. No adjustments hence their 2-10 record. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Fine him 25k for slander.  Tired of this crap."

Agree 100 percent. Casting aspersions on the integrity of the game itself - unacceptable.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

You guys dont get it. It is a great compliment. He is saying in his own way what a great coach BB must be and what a smart QB TB must be. 

Thank him for the compliment.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Is he saying one of his teammates or coaches gave the Pats the lowdown of some top secret defense? I guess if some Texan star joins the Pats this offseason he will become the main suspect. I really hope it's Watt, or Andre Johnson.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from theshinez. Show theshinez's posts

Waaaaah, "Yeah, we were in the game, until JESUS made our QB throw an interception...he hates our team"  -Antonio Smith

Sections
Shortcuts