stanbach as a receiver

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

stanbach as a receiver

dont know much about him,but at 6-2 he has size.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=4251

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlemaslow. Show seattlemaslow's posts

Re: isaih stanbach as a receiver

This is an interesting development. When Dallas cut him and BB picked him up, there was supposed to be some understanding that he would play as a QB *not* as a WR. In Big D he never really saw the field other than as a KR. He always had shoulder problems. Former QB at UW out here, so he's basically a bigger, faster Edelman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

I can see it now....Edelman and Stanbach side by side in the gun, Brady in the slot. It's the WildPat offense!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

I saw Reiss and Gasper both posted something along these lines.  Though it could easily be a smokescreen I see no reason why they would be messing around with the Bucs.  Also, consider they may just be seeing who can get up to speed with Brady first.

With all the talk of either Tate or Nunn you can't discount this guy.  He has more NFL experience than both combined, he's taller and his time as a QB is obviously coveted in this system.  Whoever they put on the field will truly be the best option - I can tell you that much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: wwe wants to put the smack down on mangini

It might be 4:15am, but I'm pretty certain that these replies are for Isaah Stanback as a receiver... not Mangini on WWE Smackdown

And these days, Mangini is looking more like he belongs on sumo wrestling.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I don't care if they play Ben Watson in the slot,they don't have to get pass happy against Tampa as they can't stop the run,however this is the NFL expanding their sales base so you know that Tom will be chucking the ball all over Wembley Stadium,wouldn't want to put on a bad show!!!! If BB wants to play Sea Bass at WR he will....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: wwe wants to put the smack down on mangini

In Response to Re: wwe wants to put the smack down on mangini:
    [QUOTE]It might be 4:15am, but I'm pretty certain that these replies are for Isaah Stanback as a receiver... not Mangini on WWE Smackdown And these days, Mangini is looking more like he belongs on sumo wrestling.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE] something isnt right with the forum.there are two posts in one.i just edited it hopefully it stays.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: stanbach as a receiver

Stanback is practicing as a wr in London. I think he plays. Ex Qbs are smarter players and can pick up the system faster.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from payingfan. Show payingfan's posts

Re: stanbach as a receiver

I doubt Kraft is paying much for this guy!

Sections
Shortcuts