Standing Ovation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Standing Ovation

Considering the challenges this team has faced this year with the injuries, it's amazing we are where we are.  In the final home game of the season this team deserves a standing ovation from the fans at Gillete.  It deserves a standing ovation at the end of every home playoff game.  Win or lose it deserves an ovation.  2006 was one of my favorite seasons.  I just thought they did so much with so little.  Ditto for this year.  Spread the word.  They deserve a standing ovation!

Go to https://www.facebook.com/patsovation and like the page.  Let's go viral!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Re: Standing Ovation

One of Brady's finest seasons on record. Inspiring. He has dragged this injury filled roster kicking and screaming to a 10-3 record. Should be top 5 MVP if he finishes strong.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Here's hoping BB gets it together the last few weeks and has his team prepared and prepped to start a 4:30 game at 4:30 and not 6:00. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agreed. The injuries are just legendary at this point. I've never seen a team lose their best starters right down the middle and continue to battle and play pretty well through some other injury issues.

BB has to be in line for Coach of the Year.

[/QUOTE]

BB for coach of year and TB needs to be in MVP race behind Wilson or Manning

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]

With all the supposed elite franchises teetering at .500 or dropping well below, it's amazing to see how BB's personnel work here and the depth he has built has helped sustain through it all, even with some weak games from Tom Brady.

[/QUOTE]

If only they were not saddled with Tom Brady, they would be 13-0 and Super Bowl favorites.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

With all the supposed elite franchises teetering at .500 or dropping well below, it's amazing to see how BB's personnel work here and the depth he has built has helped sustain through it all, even with some weak games from Tom Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Is Bill getting you some knee pads for Christmas? It must be hard on your knees dude. Not to mention your throat. Sheeeesh.

Learn to give other people credit. BB doesn't get into the game. Stop with your ridiculous agenda.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Ya, that bottom feeder D that is near last in every meaningful category and trending down, down, down, is full of depth.  Thank you BB.

Wait... did you say depth or death?  I would agree with the dead part.

Meanwhile the decimated O from the very beginning is trending, up, up, up!

Brady= G.O.A.T

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady would need to finish strong. I'd put Foles above Brady at this point. The 19 TDs in the amount of games he's played with 0 INTs has been impressive for such a young QB.

Cam Newton should be in that discussion, too.

[/QUOTE]

nah, 1. Manning 2. Brady 3. Wilson 4. Cam

its Most Valuable Player. i think if ryan mallet was starting this year we'd be 4-9 tops

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Agreed. The injuries are just legendary at this point. I've never seen a team lose their best starters right down the middle and continue to battle and play pretty well through some other injury issues.

[/QUOTE]

When your team is built around Tom Brady, a top 5 QB for his ENTIRE career, as long as you don't lose him, it's fine.  You bash Brady at every turn, but he's the reason why the team has won 10 games.  You're inability to recall the pre Brady days, makes you think that no team has ever had it as bad as the Patriots.  It's arrogant and pathetic all at the same time. In your twisted opinion, you think that the Pats have these top5 players at every position and it's so dreadful when they go down.  It's just not the case.  We're not talking about a team loaded with stars here, now or at the beginning of the season. Get over it and stop your freakin crying.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is Bill getting you some knee pads for Christmas? It must be hard on your knees dude. Not to mention your throat. Sheeeesh.

Learn to give other people credit. BB doesn't get into the game. Stop with your ridiculous agenda.

[/QUOTE]

Leave it to some Millennial kiddie to not realize why this team is so successful year in and year out.

I don't  have an agenda. Brady is not as successful without BB and his leadership in the cap era in this franchise.  It's that simple.  There are plenty of elite QBs who are let down by crappy GMs and worse coaches, where they're left out to dry.

Learn to respect Bill Belichick, the best coach and GM of the cap era, and hence, of all time.

Your lack of respect is a disgrace, kid. YOu have a lot to learn. You entitled Millennials who coast on the titles of the last decade in this town are so pathetic.

You just coasted out of the womb in 1990 and then were basking in titles. Pathetic entitlement. It's not all about video games and fantasy football. 

Ugh. I weep for the future.

[/QUOTE]

TB would have 6 SB's without BB's pathetic Defense since 2006.

Just imaging a D that could get a 3 and out, t/o's, stop a 3rd down, stop a run, stop a 40 yard pass and one freaken 88 yard drive, and one that didn't give up the lead in the last minute or 35 second in all the losses.

That would be awesome!

TB=G.O.A.T

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Brady would need to finish strong. I'd put Foles above Brady at this point. The 19 TDs in the amount of games he's played with 0 INTs has been impressive for such a young QB.

Cam Newton should be in that discussion, too.

[/QUOTE]

nah, 1. Manning 2. Brady 3. Wilson 4. Cam

its Most Valuable Player. i think if ryan mallet was starting this year we'd be 4-9 tops

[/QUOTE]

Brady 2?

Foles rescued the bust Vick who just threw his first INT this past weekend in a blizzard for the ages. 20 TDs, 1 INT in ten games! That's pretty insane and clearly better than Brady's production.

He's played in less games, has less talent around him on a crappier team and has almost as many TDs at this point.

Manning, Foles, Newton.

[/QUOTE]

less talent? DeSean Jackson, LeSean McCoy? really? less talent? nah and that 1 int is a joke because there have been atleast 4-5 balls thrown into double coverage or at DBs that have not been picked. he also been lucky..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

The 2007 was loaded and they added Adalius Thomas (Pro Bowl) and Seau.

7th "ranked". lol

Brady has been mostly embarrassing in the postseason since 2007 except against teams with a bad D.

[/QUOTE]

Seau was a great signing but lets be honest Adalius sucked here. just never panned out. it looked amazing on paper though

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Leave it to some Millennial kiddie to not realize why this team is so successful year in and year out.

I don't  have an agenda. Brady is not as successful without BB and his leadership in the cap era in this franchise.  It's that simple.  There are plenty of elite QBs who are let down by crappy GMs and worse coaches, where they're left out to dry.

Learn to respect Bill Belichick, the best coach and GM of the cap era, and hence, of all time.

Your lack of respect is a disgrace, kid. YOu have a lot to learn. You entitled Millennials who coast on the titles of the last decade in this town are so pathetic.

You just coasted out of the womb in 1990 and then were basking in titles. Pathetic entitlement. It's not all about video games and fantasy football. 

Ugh. I weep for the future.

[/QUOTE]

Why? Did I say BB is a horrible GM or Coach? I think he's amazing but you are incapable of giving credit to anyone else. Everyone can see your agenda dude. BB doesn't play the games. He gets a lot of credit but not all of it. Just stop it. I can't believe a grown man like you is this obtuse.

Facts are BB and TB are tied together. Each feed off each other and I am willing to bet that Bill wouldn't be as successful as Brady if they were both on their own. And don't bring up the year Brady went down. That was 1 season. You can't make such an assumption on such limited data.

When will you learn that there are more parts to the game? It's a TEAM sport. It's not just BB. And have you forgotten Caserio? He plays a big role in there too. Why don't you give him credit? He doesn't have final say but I bet he brings up a good share of ideas and BB accepts it. But you only give him credit. It's sad when I know less arrogant people my age than you. Open your eyes and realize the world doesn't revolve around BB.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When your team is built around Tom Brady, a top 5 QB for his ENTIRE career, as long as you don't lose him, it's fine.  You bash Brady at every turn, but he's the reason why the team has won 10 games.  You're inability to recall the pre Brady days, makes you think that no team has ever had it as bad as the Patriots.  It's arrogant and pathetic all at the same time. In your twisted opinion, you think that the Pats have these top5 players at every position and it's so dreadful when they go down.  It's just not the case.  We're not talking about a team loaded with stars here, now or at the beginning of the season. Get over it and stop your freakin crying.

[/QUOTE]

Our D won every game due to Talib earlier this year. Fact. RIght through that Saints game which was 6 weeks in. Talig held Graham to no receptions.  He was brilliant.

Brady was bad, but did have a good game vs the Saints.  But, the fumbled snaps and INTs earlier in the year were just brutal, along with the slow starts in general, which are still showing up now.

[/QUOTE]

The D played a first game rookie, a second game rookie, a dead in the water QB, LOST TO THE JETS.  and has given up 30 points a game since the BYE.

The O has a rookie #1 Receiver a rookie # 2 receiver, oft injured and new Amandola, a converter QB, A rookie TE and a 3rd string TE, A DOA TE a murderer TE,  fumbleitis, most drops in team history, a inefficient 0-line and is still scoring more than 30 other teams.

TB, 4 final second comebacks while the D pissses away every game.

TB= G.O.A.T  Defense = W.O.A.T

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

The 2007 was loaded and they added Adalius Thomas (Pro Bowl) and Seau.

7th "ranked". lol

Brady has been mostly embarrassing in the postseason since 2007 except against teams with a bad D.

[/QUOTE]

D couldn't get a pick, couldn't keep Eli in grasp, couldn't stop a 88 yard drive, reduced to an eight possession game because of a 10:19 minute Giants first possession, allowed a helmet catch and had Hobbs on Burress to lose the LEAD with 35 seconds remaining and the game.

Ya that D was awesome, too!

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts