Standing Ovation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Re: Standing Ovation

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Agreed. The injuries are just legendary at this point. I've never seen a team lose their best starters right down the middle and continue to battle and play pretty well through some other injury issues.

BB has to be in line for Coach of the Year.

[/QUOTE]

BB for coach of year and TB needs to be in MVP race behind Wilson or Manning

[/QUOTE]

Agree with ovation premise, Agree with BB for Coach of Year, but no go on Brady. Other players had better seasons than he did. It would be vastly different if he was leading the league in several important passing categories, but he's not. He's doing the best with what he's got to work with. Remember, a big chunk of positive stats happened when Gronk was playing. But, still, no go due to no fault of his own.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

In response to carawaydj's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Considering the challenges this team has faced this year with the injuries, it's amazing we are where we are.  In the final home game of the season this team deserves a standing ovation from the fans at Gillete.  It deserves a standing ovation at the end of every home playoff game.  Win or lose it deserves an ovation.  2006 was one of my favorite seasons.  I just thought they did so much with so little.  Ditto for this year.  Spread the word.  They deserve a standing ovation!

Go to https://www.facebook.com/patsovation and like the page.  Let's go viral!

[/QUOTE]

All teams have that challenge not just pats... What if Denver had a full team? Packers? SF Giants  and so on.  Yes you are so right every team that lost key players and gave it thier all ...do deserve a standing ovation... YES !Lets make this standing ovation week in the NFL. Don't you think for one minute that Pats are the lone rangers when it comes to injuries.Some had more and some were just lucky... Ido agree Pats are doing really well in spite of.....Lets just spred the ovation.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In response to donrd4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Considering the challenges this team has faced this year with the injuries, it's amazing we are where we are.  In the final home game of the season this team deserves a standing ovation from the fans at Gillete.  It deserves a standing ovation at the end of every home playoff game.  Win or lose it deserves an ovation.  2006 was one of my favorite seasons.  I just thought they did so much with so little.  Ditto for this year.  Spread the word.  They deserve a standing ovation!

[/QUOTE]

All teams have that challenge not just pats... What if Denver had a full team? Packers? SF Giants  and so on.  Yes you are so right every team that lost key players and gave it thier all ...do deserve a standing ovation... YES !Lets make this standing ovation week in the NFL. Don't you think for one minute that Pats are the lone rangers when it comes to injuries.Some had more and some were just lucky... Ido agree Pats are doing really well in spite of.....Lets just spred the ovation.....

[/QUOTE]

I mostly disagree.  While it is true that all teams have injuries and are beaten up at this time of year, it is absolutely not true that all teams are as injured and beaten up as the Pats.  This is worst season for injuries that I can recall.  They must be one of the most injured teams this season.   This is not a case of a fan only seeing his own team's injuries.  Show me another team as injured and I'll show you a team jockying for a top 5 draft pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from donrd4. Show donrd4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I mostly disagree.  While it is true that all teams have injuries and are beaten up at this time of year, it is absolutely not true that all teams are as injured and beaten up as the Pats.  This is worst season for injuries that I can recall.  They must be one of the most injured teams this season.   This is not a case of a fan only seeing his own team's injuries.  Show me another team as injured and I'll show you a team jockying for a top 5 draft pick.

[/QUOTE]

Giants  not top five pick.... You hate Giants so be it . Lost lots of players on both sides of ball for most of season and season ending. Lets not pick apart injuries and who had more . just saying that key players are lost that would change outcome of some games and yes some are not as deep as Pats for replaceing.  Pats have solid 53 players that can fill in a do a great job ... they are lucky and other teams need there top players not to get hurt because they are not  deep talent wise.Pats draft well to thier credit , Smart or lucky ? But trying to prove a point to the worst fans in football is like talking to a wall. Maybe if we cry back and forth you would understand.Don't use injuries as a crutch or excuse we all have to deal with it as fans ..... Stop crying man up and play the game.. Every team is in the same injury boat so move on .....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEOHPatsFan. Show NEOHPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly...the Pats are currently ranked second with 21.1% of this year's cap on IR...only the Rams have a higher figure at 23.4%.  There may be other teams as b@nged up but they certainly do not have as many high profile players on IR.  The ones who do are not making the playoffs.

Unreal...can't use the word b a n g e d on here?

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2013/12/10/5197230/st-louis-rams-2013-salary-cap

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Giants  not top five pick.... You hate Giants so be it . Lost lots of players on both sides of ball for most of season and season ending. Lets not pick apart injuries and who had more . just saying that key players are lost that would change outcome of some games and yes some are not as deep as Pats for replaceing.  Pats have solid 53 players that can fill in a do a great job ... they are lucky and other teams need there top players not to get hurt because they are not  deep talent wise.Pats draft well to thier credit , Smart or lucky ? But trying to prove a point to the worst fans in football is like talking to a wall. Maybe if we cry back and forth you would understand.Don't use injuries as a crutch or excuse we all have to deal with it as fans ..... Stop crying man up and play the game.. Every team is in the same injury boat so move on .....

[/QUOTE]

You are a funny guy. A team wins a game or a team losses. Not equal.

A team gets some players hurt another team has fewer injuries or less critical injuries. Not equal. You dont like it... ? Big deal... 

The Pats have done so much more with so much less it is spectacular. If the Pats were completely healthy they would be the hands down class of the league right now.

Instead, with the second most lost when viewing it from cap numbers and possibly most when viewing it from number of critical starters lost, they are only 11-4, won their division and have beaten both the Broncos and the defending Champs.

And the measurements of loss dont even include Hern or not signing Wes. 

On the other hand you have the Jets who lost who... Butt fumble guy?

Or the Giants who lost who.... their overweight, ancient running back who has not done anything for anyone in years?

Your point is pointless. Want to play fantasy football? GO ahead. We will watch and root for a football team that actually plays football. And is the team that has shown the most heart and resiliency of any team this year.

No need for excuses... The Pats are in the playoffs and may even have a bye.

Sections
Shortcuts