Star Lotulelei

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Star Lotulelei

Surprised nobody has mentioned him. This guy is in serious consiuderation for the #1 overall pick and gets diagnosed with heart trouble. What a shame for him and his family. Suppose his heart trouble is not too major but just enough to scare some teams away do you take a shot at him @ 29 if available? And how about Marcus Lattimore in the 3rd if available?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Star Lotulelei

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Surprised nobody has mentioned him. This guy is in serious consiuderation for the #1 overall pick and gets diagnosed with heart trouble. What a shame for him and his family. Suppose his heart trouble is not too major but just enough to scare some teams away do you take a shot at him @ 29 if available? And how about Marcus Lattimore in the 3rd if available?

Well he's been looked at right now, but from what's being floated out there it's not as serious as they thought and should be good to go by training camp. If true this won't hurt his stock at all. If he needs heart surgery to repair the issue I still don't see him falling out of the teens unless it's career ending serious. Either way you know every team interested will bring him in and have a full gambit of medicals.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Well he's been looked at right now, but from what's being floated out there it's not as serious as they thought and should be good to go by training camp....

[/QUOTE]

I hadnt heard that, tks for the update. You have thoughts on Marcus Lattimore?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

Well he's been looked at right now, but from what's being floated out there it's not as serious as they thought and should be good to go by training camp....

I hadnt heard that, tks for the update. You have thoughts on Marcus Lattimore?

[/QUOTE]

Tough call really. Was an early pick before the knee injures (late 1st to early 2nd range) and had some real talent. I still cringe every time I see his knee cap basically pop off completely. In total he's had two major knee injures, one in each knee, which for a RB almost assures his career is dead. Either way he most likely would have to be red shirted that first year. The thing was that he was a good power runner with decent speed and being off that knee will surely affected both so there is a huge question mark as well as his mental make up after such a brutal injury. He was a guy who never really had a second gear to begin with but with both knees having issues it would have to be a story book comeback for him to return back to his 2011, pre left knee injury, form. I'd look at him as a UDFA for maybe the 14'/15' season but the kid has a long way to go with no guarantee he'll ever come back

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I hope for his sake it's something that can be corrected, hate to see a young guy have to give up his dream.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

This was talked about in the draft thread.  Kinda surprised too that it didn't reach the main page.