"Start spreadin' the news"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

"Start spreadin' the news"

BOTH NJ teams eliminated from playoff contention - so much for "home town boys" playing in the SB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re:

Laughing

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

no self control.........the ultimate compliment Leon...the Pats are in your head....you just have to continue coming on this board to comment about the Pats. Hoping something bad happens. Thank you for your support of the forum and our team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re:

In response to HeygangLH's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good morning my horribly accented neighbors from the North and How are ya!?

Do you really think the pats have a snowballs chance in h ell to make it to the SB?

If history has taught us anything old Int in the Endzone Tommy will get into the 1st round,lose,then he can concentrate on that mansion he's building.

[/QUOTE]

Still dreaming of Gints/Jester SB now that BOTH teams out of playoff hunt?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

Leon........is Rexy still your coach?.......who's next?Wade Phillips?  Maybe you can be like your friend Meadowland and say.........they are rebuilding......they've been rebuilding for 40 years.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

If the Jets get eliminated then I become the biggest fan of any team that are playing against the pats. It's very easy to dislike the pats no matter who they play.

[/QUOTE]

Jets ARE eliminated with Ravens win last night...FACTLESS again...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

If the Jets get eliminated then I become the biggest fan of any team that are playing against the pats. It's very easy to dislike the pats no matter who they play.

[/QUOTE]

because they are in your head. The ultimate compliment Leon...no matter what you post.....win or lose........they will still always be better. Thank you for your support of this forum and the Pats.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Did the Ravens win last night?

You all know Leon. Early to bed and early to rise make Leon not only healthy but wealthy and oh so wise.

Hey if the Jets get eliminated I just become a fan of the team that is playing against the pats.Simple really.

[/QUOTE]

in your head....................

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmasschilly. Show wmasschilly's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

You all know Leon. Early to bed and early to rise make Leon not only healthy but wealthy and oh so wise.

Hey if the Jets get eliminated I just become a fan of the team that is playing against the pats.Simple really.

[/QUOTE]

Ok I get that, im sure Pats fans feel the same--but funny you should mention snow and chances with reference to the Pats,  I'll take the Pats, snow and h*** any day!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

Good morning my horribly accented neighbors from the North and How are ya!?

Do you really think the pats have a snowballs chance in h ell to make it to the SB?

If history has taught us anything old Int in the Endzone Tommy will get into the 1st round,lose,then he can concentrate on that mansion he's building.

[/QUOTE]

Considering the Fact we will be in the Dance, yes we do have more than a snowballs chance of winning it, though you should be asking yourself, why you delussional think year in and year out that the Jets have a chance to win even a divisional crown, it must be such a sorry time of year for Jets fans year in and year out, must ruin your xmas each year, do you hold a family mourning session on Dec 25th for another wasted year of cheering on the fruitless jets.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re:

Simple really!  Yes you are!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re:

Jets and Giants fans have been sleeping like babies since this news came out.

Every few hours during the night they wake up crying!

Hahaha!

Thank you!  Thank you very much!  I will be here all week, folks!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re:

[QUOTE]

UGH The king of Brady Apologists has just checked in ! Welcome TFB and thank you for staying off the thread -Brady Apologists need not reply!LOL

[/QUOTE]

anyone can join on its called a  Patriot board.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re:

no self control.........the ultimate compliment Leon...the Pats are in your head....you just have to continue coming on this board to comment about the Pats. Hoping something bad happens. Thank you for your support of the forum and our team.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re:

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I still would like to see another Patriots-Giants SB, with a different outcome, of course.

Redemtion would be/will be sweet

[/QUOTE]

may yet happen

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re:

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

in your head....................

[/QUOTE]

........alone

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re:

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jets and Giants fans have been sleeping like babies since this news came out.

Every few hours during the night they wake up crying!

Hahaha!

Thank you!  Thank you very much!  I will be here all week, folks!

[/QUOTE]

Jets fans are wondering what quarterbacks will be available in the draft this year.  Better draft two in case they suck!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re:

You know what they say ... you can't spell E-L-I-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N without Eli.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Re:

I can never remember which New Jersey quarterback has the most interceptions.  Was it Gino or Peyton's little brother?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re:

Gino Smith and Mark Sancheeze walk into a bar.................

To watch the Patriots in the Playoffs!

Sections
Shortcuts