Started the Week With A Master Plan, Surprisingly Almost All Of It Came Out Today!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Started the Week With A Master Plan, Surprisingly Almost All Of It Came Out Today!

pitts lose (plan to elinminate pitt from playoffs)

balt lose (remove balt from bye)

indy win (remove pitt from willdcard contention)

miss on 

cincy didnt take care of biz

rg3 hurt, hurts my plan to eliminate nyg from playoffs

denver win (need to lose  a couple clearing way for pats to gey bye)

more games jets win now, worse draft pick they get. i dont want them to get any help (hope they win out, keep sanchez, rex and gm tann.)

now pats need to win and come out healthy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Started the Week With A Master Plan, Surprisingly Almost All Of It Came Out Today!

most of your plan makes sense....much of it did work out right...and in my view is likely going to pan out. Remember Denver doesn't have to lose for us to get a first round bye - as long as the Pats take care of business. 

But yeah, the Ravens are now free to beat Denver next week and then go back to losing. 

Root for the Jets to win dude - let them sneak into playoffs so that the ownership retains as many of these mediocres as possible. Plus beat Pittsburgh out for the last playoff spot. 

I'd give up on rooting against the Giants to make the playoffs...they're likely gonna make it. Just root for them to lose in the playoffs and all your scenarios above are covered....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Started the Week With A Master Plan, Surprisingly Almost All Of It Came Out Today!

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

most of your plan makes sense....much of it did work out right...and in my view is likely going to pan out. Remember Denver doesn't have to lose for us to get a first round bye - as long as the Pats take care of business. 

But yeah, the Ravens are now free to beat Denver next week and then go back to losing. 

Root for the Jets to win dude - let them sneak into playoffs so that the ownership retains as many of these mediocres as possible. Plus beat Pittsburgh out for the last playoff spot. 

I'd give up on rooting against the Giants to make the playoffs...they're likely gonna make it. Just root for them to lose in the playoffs and all your scenarios above are covered....

[/QUOTE]

thakns man, love it. ill take giants miss as my  first option. giants first round loss 2nd. 

i hate the giants much more than jets.

lets watch it all play out.

if i could lay out my preference, 

sb win

movign up 1st 2 picks in draft for wilfork like dt, jones (or better) like de

and dominating c/g.

free agency for safety or safety and corner, f.a outside wr who can get separation. 

jake long right tackle if we dont lock up vollmer

next 2 of 3 sb wins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Pats just need to win out and they have their bye. Its a long shot but the #1 would be the ultimate. Denver isn't losing so the Pats have to win out. Good seeing the Steelers lose ,   Cincy has a tough schedule ahead, as does Baltimore. The Jets have a very easy schedule and could well sneak in as one of the worst playoff teams ever.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

the big key is Baltimore got to beat Denver next week, but I just dont see it happening the way Baltimore is playing. And the Pats got to take care of business!! I would hate to see Hou #1 and Denver #2, that means we would have to win on the road at both paces in the playoffs to get back to the show!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

the big key is Baltimore got to beat Denver next week, but I just dont see it happening the way Baltimore is playing. And the Pats got to take care of business!! I would hate to see Hou #1 and Denver #2, that means we would have to win on the road at both paces in the playoffs to get back to the show!

[/QUOTE]

Yup, that would be a tough road. Run the table and don't let Denver move up to the two seed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.