Starting planning for 2014...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ultpatfan. Show ultpatfan's posts

Starting planning for 2014...

I love the Pats like any other Boston/NE fan, but really, they should have won a game like last night if we are going to make any noise in the playoffs.  We've simply lost too man bodies on D and our offense though it shows signs of being potentially potent, even deadly, is just too inconsistent.  Good teams just don't make the kinds of gaffes the Pats did last night with Carolina.  Letting Newton off the hook for 65 yards or so...?  Come on!

I just hope Gomer doesn't light us up next Sunday.  I'll be happy if they win that one (that'll be my SB).

Believe me, I hope I'm terribly wrong on all this...but...!  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Starting planning for 2014...

C'mon man, find some resolve. The team is still in position to win their division in an AFC where there is not a dominant team. 

You're folding up the tent way too soon. 

Yes the injuries have hurt but the two teams with the best records in the AFC are in the same division. One will be forced into a wild card and on the road. That could be Denver. 

Some guys in the secondary that were out could be back. 

I expect more from an "ultimate Pats fan." 

Sorry but you can't be an ultimate fan and quit on a good team that lost to another good team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Zip it troll. If we want any crap out of you we'll squeeze your head.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to HeygangLH's comment:

You sound spot on to me!

You sound like a bitter Jets fan to me. How about a copy of NFL films as a holiday gift? The one that recaps Superbowl 3. I'm sure your copy is experiencing extreme wear and tear!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

ultpatfan is Leon....Jules is Leon......these names are just showing up all at the same time

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

ultpatfan is Leon....Jules is Leon......these names are just showing up all at the same time

I don't post here often but it seems to me that this Leon character is quite a sick little puppy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to ultpatfan's comment:

I love the Pats like any other Boston/NE fan, but really, they should have won a game like last night if we are going to make any noise in the playoffs.  We've simply lost too man bodies on D and our offense though it shows signs of being potentially potent, even deadly, is just too inconsistent.  Good teams just don't make the kinds of gaffes the Pats did last night with Carolina.  Letting Newton off the hook for 65 yards or so...?  Come on!

I just hope Gomer doesn't light us up next Sunday.  I'll be happy if they win that one (that'll be my SB).

This team has won more close games this year than about the last two years put together.  I am not sure you watch football like the rest of us.  And we almost did win this close game mind you...

It was a tough road loss where they showed poise and never gave up.  The D is decimated... no starting corners were left, and Mayo, Wilfork, Kelly are IRed.  I am not sure I agree with anything you said besides the D being very hurt.  What can you do about that.  I think BB built relatively solid depth.  However, game changers need to step up and make things happen.  Simple as that.  7-3  ain't bad. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

doesnt matter its still early. we will make the playoffs and if we can get hot at the right time thats all that matters. and look... all the badluck is getting out now! maybe come playoffs we get allthe breaks! (2012 Ravens, 2007 Giants etc.) i still have faith here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

c'mon, didnt we all say 11-5 or 10-6 this year? Pats are looking like they are that, will win the division, and in the playoffs they need to win a home game and a road game to get to the SB...as long as TB is healthy, why cant they do that?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

c'mon, didnt we all say 11-5 or 10-6 this year? Pats are looking like they are that, will win the division, and in the playoffs they need to win a home game and a road game to get to the SB...as long as TB is healthy, why cant they do that?

exactly! just need to find our strides at the right time!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

I'm sticking to 12-4

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to ultpatfan's comment:

have faith bro. We will beat the donkos

Sections
Shortcuts