State of balance.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: State of balance.

In response to shenanigan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Parcells had zero coordinator experience before he became a coordinator.  BB had zero coordinator experience before Parcells made him coordinator,

[/QUOTE]

Alrighty then. Ahhh, everybody had zero experience as a coordinatior before they became a coordinator.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: State of balance.

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Nobody here will address why a 21 year old signal caller got the job first in 07' before many much older, more tenured coaches ahead of him...  could it be natural talent and attention to detail?  

[/QUOTE]

I've explained that a number of times. BB likes to promote inexperienced yes men instead of hiring the best in the game because they would rightly demand their share of power. BB is a bit paranoid from all indications.

It's not like McD in general or BB as a HC have been other than a failure without Brady in the picture.

[/QUOTE]

By all accounts by people in the Patriots organization this is absolutely wrong.  But, why research those accounts of people with first hand knowledge of the inner workings of the Pats when you can just make stuff up when you have zero knowledge of the inner workings?  Mcdaniels was 30 in 2007.

[/QUOTE]

Oh goodness. My bad then. I thought McD, OB and Mangini had ZERO coordinator experience when BB promoted them to those positions. I'll have to read up on that and see how I could possibly have been mistaken. Thanks for the heads up.

[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make them yes men, which is what you said.  Parcells had zero coordinator experience before he became a coordinator.  BB had zero coordinator experience before Parcells made him coordinator, does Parcells only like yes men?  It's a silly argument, the nature of promotion is to get a job that is better than the one you had.  Every coordinator, HC and Position coach at one time had zero experience in the specific titles, but all of them had years of experience before they got those jobs.  

Its like saying nobody should ever have sex with virgins...

[/QUOTE]

I haven't said you should never promote a guy to coordinator.

But to have every guy on both sides of the ball for years now never having any experience as a coordinator says a lot about where BB is coming from. 

And it doesn't take a whole lot of inside knowledge to figure out that experienced and well respected football guys are going to have one hell of a lot more to say about how things are done than the "on the job trainees" BB has been surrounding himself with for too many years now.

I'll stand by my statement. It's pretty obvious to an unbiased observer.

Sections
Shortcuts