State's Witness Implicating AHern?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

State's Witness Implicating AHern?

Disclamer: The following is conjecture... but I'm willing to bet that it all is eventually revealed and comes to fruition.

Carlos Ortiz arrested and in custody in connection with Lloyd's murder... has very likely implicated Ahern in the double murder in Boston in July 2012 (how else would LE have made this connection).  Which means that the State now has a clear motive against AHern for silencing Lloyd, (who alledgedly knew of Ahern's involvement).  Ortiz will likely have charges reduced from Accomplice to Murder ~20+ years, to Accessory to Muder ~5 years for his cooperation.  AND AHern will be charged with yet two more murders...and found guilty with a sentence of three consecutive life in prison sentences with no chance of parole.   If MA had a death penalty, A-Hern would be frying. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: State's Witness Implicating AHern?

Well I did find myself wondering how they figured that out a year later so your conjucture seems very interesting and plausible to me. I guess nothing would shock me at this point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

It's obvious Ortiz is singing but your making a jump by assuming Lloyd's murder had anything to do with the other.  If that we're the case then Hernandez would of wacked Ortiz.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

It's obvious Ortiz is singing but your making a jump by assuming Lloyd's murder had anything to do with the other.  If that we're the case then Hernandez would of wacked Ortiz.

It sounds like Ortiz is also being charged with murder and being held in prison. If he were talking, I doubt he would be sitting in a cell somewhere that Hern may have some other "friends".

Could the the other guy whose name we have not heard who is talking.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

[QUOTE]

It sounds like Ortiz is also being charged with murder and being held in prison. If he were talking, I doubt he would be sitting in a cell somewhere that Hern may have some other "friends".

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.  Someone is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There is a picture of Ortiz in the Daily Mail, he seems to be a really tough dude. If he was state evidence, he would hve been placed under protective custody and you would not have heard about him yet, instead of simply being jailed. Agree that the other guy, whom nothing was spoken about, may be the actual one doing the talking.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

It wouldn't surprise me if Ortiz or the other unnamed associate of Hernandez who was with him when Lloyd was offed turned and, in order to get the sweetest deal possible, implicated AH in the year-old double homicide.  As with the original poster, this is pure conjecture on my part.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Is this an episode of csi or a movie with a completely unbelievable plot or what!?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

AH should just blame whitey thats more beliveable then all this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

One of the guys could certainly be singing - they don't have the lawyer or money that Hern has - but I imagine it's very easy (and standard procedure) to take a look back at unsolved murders over the last couple of years that fit similar parameters of this current one. The age of these guys, the time, the location, a vehicle that was seen with RI plates, etc. He very well could of had a hand in this one too.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

One of the guys could certainly be singing - they don't have the lawyer or money that Hern has - but I imagine it's very easy (and standard procedure) to take a look back at unsolved murders over the last couple of years that fit similar parameters of this current one. The age of these guys, the time, the location, a vehicle that was seen with RI plates, etc. He very well could of had a hand in this one too.

I cannot find news reports from the time the double murder occured last July. Did the police know about the fight with a party including Hernandez before the deceased left the night club? There was certainly no mention of Hernandez being questioned by the police over the shooting in the press at that time. Did they know the other car carrying the assailants had a RI plate?

If those details were not known in the news reports from the time the crime occurred, the sudden location of SUV involved would strongly points to someone had now come forth and disclosed details about an old case .

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

obviously someone is singing and the cases are connected...i just have a hard time believing that a football God like AH would even consider this nonsense even if he were suckled by a  gangbanger at birth....this is unbelievable

As always - 100% correct!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 232's comment:

Well what really strikes me about this case is not disposing properly of the body. No corpse hard to get a conviction.  How stupid or high were they? Christ they cant find a couple garbage bags and rent a ocean going fishing boat? I couldnt sit still for a second just knowing that the body is soon to be found. Idiots all of them.

No doubt.  I just don't get it.  I would say no way Hernandez did it because he wouldn't be that dumb to rent the car, be seen with this guy the night of the murder, then kill him a mile away from home and just leave it all there for people to find.  But it really looks like he is that dumb.  WOW, it's just so bizarre!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

of course. Why else would it be that noone has heard much in the media about these two individuals after police took them into custody?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to georom4's comment:

obviously someone is singing and the cases are connected...i just have a hard time believing that a football God like AH would even consider this nonsense even if he were suckled by a  gangbanger at birth....this is unbelievable

Three seasons doesn't make him a God.  He was a rising star, maybe, but it ends there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from georom4. Show georom4's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to georom4's comment:

[QUOTE]

Three seasons doesn't make him a God.  He was a rising star, maybe, but it ends there.

[/QUOTE]

there are 50 million reasons that say he was....he was pretty darn important to our team...and they let go some very good players to make room for him to do more...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

Its the "Patriot Way".   Laughing

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MichFan. Show MichFan's posts

What makes you think he isn't that dumb?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I have wondered why Hernandez was dumb enough to use text messages that are saved when he was rounding up his posse from CT for the beat down or shooting. Can some techies enlighten me as to whether a past conversation is retrievable from a call made on a phone if it was not recorded?

Living well is the best revenge.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey nomadfan, we were discussing the motive of the killing in another thread, I can't find which one so I will post this here:

I came accross this today ....

http://fansided.com/2013/06/27/aaron-hernandez-murder-odin-lloyd-motive/

Maria Cramer @GlobeMCramer

Hernandez's alleged victim, Odin Lloyd, may have had information about that double killings, officials tell us. Potential motive.

9:05 AM - 27 Jun 2013  I knew I had read somewhere that Lloyd possibly knowing about the 2012 killings could have been the motive in killing Lloyd but I couldn't find where I had read that but the story in the link above mentioned it also.  I guess we will have to wait until the trial to find out what they believe the motive was.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

Sections
Shortcuts