Stats on Jet WR over last 3 games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

Stats on Jet WR over last 3 games

During Jets 3-game win streak, Holmes & Edwards have combined for 28 catches for 539yds, 5TDs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

Re: Stats on Jet WR over last 3 games

Yeah, so? And still we won by a combined total of a whole 12 points. And we needed to go to the last minute of each game plus an OT to do it. If we had done it against the likes of Baltimore, Pitts and the Giants, then you would have reason to crow. But we didn't.

I love my Jets but all you do with threads like this is set off the opposing fanbase and create bad karma for boys in green. This is not what you call rooting, so unless your whole purpose is just to incite and then runaway, do us all a favor and runaway now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MYNJJets. Show MYNJJets's posts

It's called a "talking point".  If you or others choose to turn into a personal attack, well that's on you.  I shall watch and smile.
    Please continue to kiss up on this board Eric......I have read your "We Are The World-Type" posts and think you should back off the posts for a while..
    Take your tough talk over to Jets Boards and I shall follow.
    All you seem to be doing here day in an day out is try to convince Patriot fans "why they are wrong" or "how in love you are with BB".  Frankly, as a female, I find it extremely feminine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Stats on Jet WR over last 3 games:
    [QUOTE]It's called a "talking point".  If you or others choose to turn into a personal attack, well that's on you.  I shall watch and smile. Please continue to kiss up on this board Eric......I have read your "We Are The World-Type" posts and think you should back off the posts for a while.. Take your tough talk over to Jets Boards and I shall follow. All you seem to be doing here day in an day out is try to convince Patriot fans "why they are wrong" or "how in love you are with BB".  Frankly, as a female, I find it extremely feminine.
    Posted by MYNJJets[/QUOTE]

I heard that the Jets WRs spent so much time scrubbing the KY jelly of their hands (from touching Sanchez's balls), that their hands are rough and dry and it helps them catch better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NMEXpatfan. Show NMEXpatfan's posts

I see no toughness in the jets coach. They have been a little lucky. That convinces him that they are doing well. If things get difficult for the jets over more than one game. They are in trouble. All the fun and games will look very different.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Stats on Jet WR over last 3 games:
    [QUOTE]During Jets 3-game win streak, Holmes & Edwards have combined for 28 catches for 539yds, 5TDs.

I am sure you will get a lot more of the positive comments you are looking for on a Jets forum!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patswirelessfan. Show patswirelessfan's posts

I really don't care what the Jets stats are.  

I only care on how the Patriots are doing.

I guess I can go over to the Jets Forum and post some Pats stats, but most people will feel that the post is irrelevant just like this one, and they would be correct.

I usually don't reply to these post, but since I wasted 30 seconds of my time, I felt I should reply to return something.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]During Jets 3-game win streak, Holmes & Edwards have combined for 28 catches for 539yds, 5TDs.

They did it against 3 teams with the following combined records:
    9 wins, 21 losses. They could have, and should have, lost, but for how pathetic these teams were.
    How about beating the Steelers and Colts back to back?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

The 3 teams have won 2, 3 and 4 games each.  Really impressive.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

In Response to Re: Stats on Jet WR over last 3 games:
    [QUOTE]It's called a "talking point".  If you or others choose to turn into a personal attack, well that's on you.  I shall watch and smile. Please continue to kiss up on this board Eric......I have read your "We Are The World-Type" posts and think you should back off the posts for a while.. Take your tough talk over to Jets Boards and I shall follow. All you seem to be doing here day in an day out is try to convince Patriot fans "why they are wrong" or "how in love you are with BB".  Frankly, as a female, I find it extremely feminine.

Let me explain this to you chick. First, by this comment, I can tell that you wouldn't have a clue about feminity to begin with. Second, since I already have a set of cajones, I don't need to come to some faceless forum and prove to everyone that I have these same cajones. Finally, if intelligent conversation and disagreement is a bit too much for you, go find something that you can converse about. This thread certainly was not a talking point and to try and pass it off as one is just f'n pathetic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Moderator:  How about we move this particular thread to "Around the NFL" where it belongs? 

Personally I think it's great that the Sancheese can score points most games.  Most. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

2 recievers, 3 games, 28 catches equals 4.67 catches per game.

Has anyone checked with the Elias Sports Bureau?  Is that the all time record? 

I mean these guys are almost averaging 90 yards a game.  Surely that's some sort of landmark number.  Has this ever been done before?