Status on injured players.....Talib,Gronkowski,Jones,Spikes,Vollmer,Dennard etc......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzyDizzyIzzy. Show BuzyDizzyIzzy's posts

Status on injured players.....Talib,Gronkowski,Jones,Spikes,Vollmer,Dennard etc......

So does anyone know how healthy these guys are?

How is Vollmer's back?

Spikes ankle(He has looked slow the last few weeks).

Talib's hip?

Dennard's leg injury

Jones ankle sprain

Gronkowski's arm(Will the cast be off?)

Spikes,Jones,Dennard and Talib are the 4 Im concerned about on the defensive side of the ball.

On the offensive side Gronkowski and Vollmer are the 2 Im worried about.

All of these guys need to be as close to 100% as possible for this playoff push. IMO the Patriots have had ALOT of key players beat up........curious what state these guys are in or if anyone has information on who will be playing at or near 100% come this weekend and who is still "iffy" and playing hampered..........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Status on injured players.....Talib,Gronkowski,Jones,Spikes,Vollmer,Dennard etc......

With TWO weeks rest, one has to presume much better than at the end of the season!! Ya think?  We'll soon know, won't we?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriots. Show themightypatriots's posts

Re: Status on injured players.....Talib,Gronkowski,Jones,Spikes,Vollmer,Dennard etc......

Let me guess ... questionable

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

All hands will be on deck!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Vollmer's back should be better, he started all his games towards the end of the season so it must be better. 

Spikes had a knee injury, he missed the week 16 game, but he really did look slow in week 17. We're going to need him on sunday, he's our best run defending LB. 

Talib dressed the final two weeks, he could've played if needed, but BB thought it wise to sit him. 

Dennard's leg is a mystery to me, he practiced in all the practices since the injury, but no go. Here's hoping! 

Jones' ankle had healed, but he didn't get his legs under him until the game against the Jags. He's played well since then and I hope a week off makes that ankle much stronger. 

Gronk took the cast off, two weeks without it should be much more comfortable. 

Justin Francis missed practice today, I hope it's not injury related. I think he'd be great as the DT in pass-rushing situations. 

We're healthier than we've been in weeks past. But what I would give to see a clean injury reports with everyone healthy. =)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I heard that Justin Francis was the only player not at the media portion of practice today. Everyone else was there and participating. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

You will never see a clean injury report.

Dont think we're too far away from BB listing everyone as doubtful as opposed to questionable

Sections
Shortcuts