Stay safe New Englanders

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Stay safe New Englanders

Sounds like youre going to get a strong one. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Stay safe New Englanders

I'll tell you what, I was just outside to pick up some dog crap in the yard (fun stuff for sure) and the wind is already blasting. We're supposed to get somewhere around 30 inches. Last night I was saying how I was going to try to keep up with the shoveling and snow blowing - after spending ten minutes out there in those winds...I might just stay inside.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Nothing we haven't dealt with before. But thanks for the well wishes troll.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Getting ready to hunker down here in Connecticut.  Be safe all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Shaddap, we still don't like you. =l

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

I'll tell you what, I was just outside to pick up some dog crap in the yard (fun stuff for sure) and the wind is already blasting. We're supposed to get somewhere around 30 inches. Last night I was saying how I was going to try to keep up with the shoveling and snow blowing - after spending ten minutes out there in those winds...I might just stay inside.

Pretty much the same thing you do every day here trying to talk reason with Rusty.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to bobbysu's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

Getting ready to hunker down here in Connecticut.  Be safe all.

Ditto

Worcester is ready.

Same here in RI stay safe all.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Pretty much the same thing you do every day here trying to talk reason with Rusty.

Hahaha! Actually the dog crap likes Brady better than Rusty.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Hope you don't lose power up there. What would I do if I didn't have all of you to read!!

ps 65 and sunny here..

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Hope you don't lose power up there. What would I do if I didn't have all of you to read!!

ps 65 and sunny here..

People who have a plow like snow :))))) $$$$$

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Sounds like youre going to get a strong one. 

yes I agree...stock up, batten down the hatches and have those disney movies for the kids and pats dvds for yourselves cued up and ready to roll

hopefully good sunshine weathr follows up and raods, etc...back to normal by monday

you know I think Tom should have invited you guys to saty at his new palace in warm California...got enough room for probably 25-30 of u easy

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I was living in Rocky Hill CT when the storm of '78 hit.  Drove into work near Hartford as the storm starting ramping up and couldn't get home for 36 hours.  Seems the forecast for up there is to match, if not exceed, that storm.  Be safe all!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

You mugs worried about alittle storm? Well, I'll tell ya about a storm see. It was back, well, a long time ago. I was with the boys see. We was drivin through the Keys and this storm came up. So we pulled up at this old hotel see. Me and the boys piled out of the car and holed up at this hotel. I remember. There was this pretty young dame see. And an old man.. sort of reminded me of that actor Barrymore... so anyway, we holed up in the joint see.... and it was a doozy of a storm. A doozy... see.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

I was there for the blizzard in '78, this one sounds bigger! Wishing all my family and friends up East safety today and tomorrrow. I wish I was there, I miss big snow! :(

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to ClarkGriswold's comment:

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

ps 65 and sunny here..

You live in NC? It's not 65.

it is here in Lake Norman  where are you

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

78 in Florida on gulf coast just north of Fort Myers

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Well as of 8:00 a.m., Saturday, still snowing here in my part of Connecticut with well over 2 ft of snow on the ground (eyeball test only).  Never lost power, never lost cable.  Roads still closed per Governor's order.  Quite a storm but I've seen worse here and while I was growing up in West Roxbury back in the day.

Hope everyone fared well and is safe.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Oldish time N.E er here and found myself watching WBZ weather updates from FL. yesterday ...Jeesh  Need a life much?

Where did Don Kent go? :-)  Amazing how READY they were but of course Mumbles was at his best announcing the driving ban.  How the hell do you understand him?

Dunno how this one matched '78 but those wind gusts were truly wicked if the numbers posted are accurate.

Good luck all!  Be safe.   Gotta go check my CT. contingent

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to threejak's comment:

Oldish time N.E er here and found myself watching WBZ weather updates from FL. yesterday ...Jeesh  Need a life much?

Where did Don Kent go? :-)  Amazing how READY they were but of course Mumbles was at his best announcing the driving ban.  How the hell do you understand him?

Dunno how this one matched '78 but those wind gusts were truly wicked if the numbers posted are accurate.

Good luck all!  Be safe.   Gotta go check my CT. contingent

Don Kent?  You old so n so.  A mainstay while I was growing up. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts