Stay safe New Englanders

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Stay safe New Englanders

We still have power, although the lights must have flickered ten times last night.

If your neighbor is blacked out, make sure that he's not shivering.  Cold one tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

just a light dusting of 18 inches here in VT....I stared at my Harley for a full 10 minutes.....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:

Sun is out....3 degrees tonight. Neighbors helping in the shoveling, love NE.

uh gee we help here on LI too there bobbysu...it's not limited to NE you know  : )

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

We got a lot of snow, (about 2 feet in most places),  but at least I am one of the fortunate people who didn't lose power.  Just waiting for friends to help us shovel out.  Too much to shovel by myself. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

From noon on was in the driveway and front walk.  Me and my snowblower, we are simpatico. Of course 30 minutes after breaking through to the street the plow came by again but kinda comes with the territory.  Took longer to get the snow off the deck than I anticipated but it's done.  Man that Dogfish Head IPA tasted good.

Hope everyone else made it through ok.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

We got a lot of snow, (about 2 feet in most places),  but at least I am one of the fortunate people who didn't lose power.  Just waiting for friends to help us shovel out.  Too much to shovel by myself. 

27 " in Worcester

Sections
Shortcuts