Steelers coming to Foxboro......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

Re: Steelers coming to Foxboro......

In Response to Steelers coming to Foxboro......:
    [QUOTE]to finish off sorry Pats in playoffs. Yup Steelers will be the 5 seed. The 6th seed (Bengals) will loose to Houston. Again, the Pats havent really beaten anyone all year, but lost to good quality teams. AND THE JETS ARENT A QUALITY TEAM! So another 1 and done for the Cheatriots. :)
    Posted by SandyRowBelfast[/QUOTE]
       You may get to play us in Cheatsburgh.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Wow! If your a Steeler fan, you must have been drunk during most of the games this year. If you were a true Steeler fan, you would know that the Steelers have been awful on the road this year. Couple that with absolutely no wins in Foxboro(Other than the year Brady was out..which to me doesn't really count) and the worst case scenerio for the Steelers is.... traveling to New England for a playoff game. Home field is going to be big this year. There are a bunch of teams that can likely make a run for the SB. I hate to even predict who will win it all. Predictions don't mean a thing, once the game starts.
     All I can say is, where will you be if the Steelers fall in New England once again?

In Response to Steelers coming to Foxboro......:
    [QUOTE]to finish off sorry Pats in playoffs. Yup Steelers will be the 5 seed. The 6th seed (Bengals) will loose to Houston. Again, the Pats havent really beaten anyone all year, but lost to good quality teams. AND THE JETS ARENT A QUALITY TEAM! So another 1 and done for the Cheatriots. :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In Response to Re: Steelers coming to Foxboro......:
    [QUOTE]  Wow! If your a Steeler fan, you must have been drunk during most of the games this year. If you were a true Steeler fan, you would know that the Steelers have been awful on the road this year. Couple that with absolutely no wins in Foxboro(Other than the year Brady was out..which to me doesn't really count) and the worst case scenerio for the Steelers is.... traveling to New England for a playoff game. Home field is going to be big this year. There are a bunch of teams that can likely make a run for the SB. I hate to even predict who will win it all. Predictions don't mean a thing, once the game starts.  All I can say is, where will you be if the Steelers fall in New England once again? In Response to Steelers coming to Foxboro...... :
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]

He isn't a Steelers fan.  He is a well documented Raiders troll.  Don't worry ;)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Babe tell this guy who has been England's beitch for all these years what you realy think.
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

I see my response to this cretin has been removed. That's okay, the people running this place seem pretty tolerant so I'll trust their judgement that it went too far. I'll just put him and his despicable moniker/avatar on ignore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Pats played worst game of the year,(it's a long season), on the road and were only down 7 points with 2 minutes left until Palamero batted the ball into the end zone for a safety, which BTW was a penalty that was not called. I would not feel overly confident my Irish brother!In Response to Steelers coming to Foxboro......:

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I give the Steelers only a 50% chance of even getting to Foxboro.  Too many things can happen.

Baltimore versus Cincy is pretty much a pick-em game by my numbers.  What if Cincy wins? 

Denver is the toughest home field advantage in the NFL.  Pittsburgh is favored but it still has to survive that air containing 20% less oxygen per lungful gasp gasp.  If the Limping Rufinol isn't up to snuff or if mobsters love to fix up home underdog games, especially playoff games because of all the money involved, it could be a long afternoon for Pitts.

More odd things can happen.  What if Cincy (Oakland, Tennessee, Jets somehow) beats Houston's rookie QB who has never played in a playoff game before?  In that case Pittsburgh gets Baltimore after Denver.

Pitt at Foxboro for the title game is still possible.   Unless the Patriots go one and out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]  Wow! If your a Steeler fan, you must have been drunk during most of the games this year. If you were a true Steeler fan, you would know that the Steelers have been awful on the road this year. Couple that with absolutely no wins in Foxboro(Other than the year Brady was out..which to me doesn't really count) and the worst case scenerio for the Steelers is.... traveling to New England for a playoff game. Home field is going to be big this year. There are a bunch of teams that can likely make a run for the SB. I hate to even predict who will win it all. Predictions don't mean a thing, once the game starts.  All I can say is, where will you be if the Steelers fall in New England once again? In Response to Steelers coming to Foxboro...... :

Hey Steel75 !!!

Hope you had a great Holiday! I also hope you guys take care of the Buzzards from Baltimore...so we can play you again..after the thumping you gave us earlier this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Fair comments Steel. Good luck to you guys (not when playing us - obviously).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DickGoezinya. Show DickGoezinya's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers coming to Foxboro...... : 4th seed is AFC west champ. Yes the Texans will beat the bengals. Houston has #1 defense. You Pats fans dont know what a defense is. Coates isnt walking through that door. Law isnt walking through that door. Brown isnt walking through that door. ;)
    ]

Ummm, Coates?  Defense?  Really?  And we don't know what a defense is? 

Right...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Wait, who did the Steelers beat this year? Uhm, well, hmm...

Yeah, exactly. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

You might want to review history fool, check what happens to the Steelers in the playoffs against the Pats after they have beaten the Pats in the regular season. It hasn't worked out well. Heck check the stats on teams that the Pats play twice in a year, we very rarely lose to them twice in one season, but please keep running your mouth, Too bad your not as classy as steelcurtain who post here.

Go Pats!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

You know, if you just didn't respond to this jack@ss, he would get bored and leave.

All you are doing is feeding into his BS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbincpumpkin. Show dbincpumpkin's posts

[QUOTE]The steelers didn't play washington or philadelphia.
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

Really;  check out their web site

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarveMaster. Show CarveMaster's posts

Everbody is ready to write of the Steelers because of Ben's injury, but you know what scares me: Charlie Batch. IMO, Batch is a better QB than the vast majority of the current NFL starters. If Ben is out the rest of the season, the Steelers are going to go into every game with Batch with the attitude they have nothing to lose. A very good team, with a very good back-up QB, with a care free attitude, is a very dangerous proposition to play.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Steelers coming to Foxboro......": [QUOTE]to finish off sorry Pats in playoffs. Yup Steelers will be the 5 seed. The 6th seed (Bengals) will loose to Houston. Again, the Pats havent really beaten anyone all year, but lost to good quality teams. AND THE JETS ARENT A QUALITY TEAM! So another 1 and done for the Cheatriots. :) Posted by SandyRowBelfast[/QUOTE] Thanks for the laugh.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from condognh. Show condognh's posts

STEELERS will fall into BLACK HOLE wild card weekend

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]Excellent post. You played that fool like a guitar.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Healthy the Steelers are a tough team. Beat up not as much. Notwithstanding an above opinion, a badly limited Rothlesberger playe in SF because Batch is not very good and Tomlinson knows it. Their beat up Oline is a real problem and their D is not ready for top Os. Of course this is still about 3 weeks away and players can get healthier in that time. Hoping Mankins fits that scenario.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Don't care WHO we play in FOXBORO - As long as the Games are in FOXBORO! that's all that matters to me!  Even with the 32nd ranked D.  We'll make enough plays at home to Win.

(Sure, you can say we are 0-2 in the last two playoff games in foxboro- but that will Change - This year!)

Once we win that first Playoff game in FOXBORO (get over that HUMP!) - this team will be primed and ready for the AFC Championship game Jan 22 - 3pm!  Mark my Words!

Indy here we come!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from plldre79. Show plldre79's posts

The only importance of the fact that the steelers pay a visit to Foxboro, will be to congradulate the Patriots for their victorious win over Baltimore, Pittsburg etc.  Inspite of all the Patriots inconsistencies this year, this will change now that the playoffs have come into view. You can be well assured that the Patriots "will to win" will be immensley strengthened by their desires to win it all! Go Patriots, and don't stop winning untill its over for this season, 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

Agreed, let's hope no Patriots come out to Hawaii for the Probowl, they will be too busy preparing to go to Indy

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Key is the high ankle sprain on Ben. Those injuries are worse than a broken ankle and take much longer to heal.
    They played him against 49ers only because they wanted home field for the playoffs and keep pace with the Pats.
    Good luck bro

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

I think this year will be different for the Patriots. In  years past, they pretty much dominated during the regular season... and getting a win over them was like winning the Super Bowl. This year they have faced more adversity in the regular season then most seasons. I think it will pay off in the playoffs. They've fell behind in some games, but stormed  right back to win them. If they were to fall behind in the playoffs this year, I think these type of games will pay off in the playoffs. People can nit-pick Tom Brady all they want, but he is still the best in the game. Myself, I'm hoping the Steelers don't get a first round bye. I'd like to see Cincinnati make the playoffs, but if they lose to Baltimore, it won't bother me that much. I don't like that off-week. I don't know if Charlie Batch could ever lead a team to the SB, but I do know the Steeler Defense seems to always play much better when Ben isn't in the line-up. Last year when Ben was suspended, they  played about as good as they'll ever play. But your definitely going to have to score 20 or more points in the playoffs & Super Bowl this year. One thing that really caught my attention was how easy it seemed to be for the Bears to run on the Packers this best week. The 49ers have a strong defense and a solid running game. Should be an interesting post-season.