Steelers coming to Foxboro......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Re: Steelers coming to Foxboro......

In response to "Re: Steelers coming to Foxboro......": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers coming to Foxboro...... : Really;  check out their web site Posted by dbincpumpkin[/QUOTE] Pre-Season? You have to be joking. The one playoff game we lost to Shitzburgh was that stupid Kordell Stewart broken play he ran 40 yards for a touchdown to win 7-6 in Pittsburgh. They only got that game at home because of bledsoe's stupid interception in the regular season game we were up by 8 and closing them out that they basically ran it back to our 10 yard line. That was a frustrating year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Re: Steelers coming to Foxboro......:
    [QUOTE]  Wow! If your a Steeler fan, you must have been drunk during most of the games this year. If you were a true Steeler fan, you would know that the Steelers have been awful on the road this year. Couple that with absolutely no wins in Foxboro(Other than the year Brady was out..which to me doesn't really count) and the worst case scenerio for the Steelers is.... traveling to New England for a playoff game. Home field is going to be big this year. There are a bunch of teams that can likely make a run for the SB. I hate to even predict who will win it all. Predictions don't mean a thing, once the game starts.  All I can say is, where will you be if the Steelers fall in New England once again? In Response to Steelers coming to Foxboro...... :
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]
    Steel, absolutely enjoy your level headed, no nonsense posts.  Being level headed is great, which is something many posters here are lacking.  Admit when your team has issues, admits when they have strengths and don't overstate. It makes you wonder what game some of these posters are watching!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers coming to Foxboro...... : Steel, absolutely enjoy your level headed, no nonsense posts.  Being level headed is great, which is something many posters here are lacking.  ...
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

i second that

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In Response to Steelers coming to Foxboro......:
    [QUOTE]to finish off sorry Pats in playoffs. Yup Steelers will be the 5 seed. The 6th seed (Bengals) will loose to Houston. Again, the Pats havent really beaten anyone all year, but lost to good quality teams. AND THE JETS ARENT A QUALITY TEAM! So another 1 and done for the Cheatriots. :)
    Posted by SandyRowBelfast[/QUOTE]

Dontcha just hate a drive by trolling! Should change your name to SandyRowCoward!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]I give the Steelers only a 50% chance of even getting to Foxboro.  Too many things can happen. Baltimore versus Cincy is pretty much a pick-em game by my numbers.  What if Cincy wins?  Denver is the toughest home field advantage in the NFL.  Pittsburgh is favored but it still has to survive that air containing 20% less oxygen per lungful gasp gasp.  If the Limping Rufinol isn't up to snuff or if mobsters love to fix up home underdog games, especially playoff games because of all the money involved, it could be a long afternoon for Pitts. More odd things can happen.  What if Cincy (Oakland, Tennessee, Jets somehow) beats Houston's rookie QB who has never played in a playoff game before?  In that case Pittsburgh gets Baltimore after Denver. Pitt at Foxboro for the title game is still possible.   Unless the Patriots go one and out.
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

Pssh, call that a prediction... I'll do ya 1 better Paul:  IF Pittsburgh DOES get to Foxboro, and The Patriots and Steelers do actually end up facing off against each other in the playoffs, I'll give Pittsburgh (and I know I'll regret goin' out on a limb like this)-I'll give Pittsburgh, a 50% of winning that game.   50% chance Steelers win, and 50% chance Pats come away the victors...yup, you people heard it here first.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Steel Curtain has always had class....Appreciate what he has to add to discussions. It would be great to have opposing fans like him on the boards!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers coming to Foxboro...... : Cute reply Soups. But we all know Big Ben is the toughest QB in the league when it comes to playing hurt.
    Posted by SandyRowBelfast[/QUOTE]

Yeah Big Ben is so tough he only rapes young 20 year olds with no one around to protect them.....