Steelers getting pushed around

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Re: Steelers getting pushed around

I don't like the Steelers, I've been rooting against them for over a decade. They have had some players over the last ten years that you just love to root against...Ward, Rothlisburgher, etc. I couldn't stand Cowher when he was there either (with that mean chin he liked to stick out at his players and the ref). When Kordell Stewart was there they may of been one of the most arrogant teams in the NFL and they really haven't changed much. I can remember Kordell saying how he was going to give Tom Brady some pointers after the season (the one where we beat them to go to the Super Bowl)...a year later the guy was out of the league.

But I'll say this - they have a quarterback - quarterbacks will win you some games (at least very good quarterbacks). There have been exceptions, but for the most part if you have that QB you will always have a chance. On the other hand, if you don't have that QB it doesn't matter how many solid players you sign, how many good guys you draft, how balanced your books are...there's a very good chance you will end up no better than 500.   

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I love how a guy that makes excuses over free agent signings has no problem with calling out a QB that makes maybe two bad plays for every 50 times he handles the ball. It's perfectly fine that we sign Joseph Addai who can't run 30 yards before quiting. It's fine and dandy when we sign a defensive tackle that we sorely need for our inside pass rush, who practices for two weeks before leaving the area with knee inflamation and a mental meltdown. It's business as usual when we sign our 100th safety over the last five years and shows he has less speed and athleticism than the guy selling hotdogs. It's acceptable when we draft a corner at the top of the second round who gets injured during his on campus workout for scouts - and then proceeds to play 15 minutes for US before getting injured for two years.

This stuff is just fine, but heaven forbid if bad/evil Tom Brady throws a bad pass.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

You over-dramatize it to sell your agenda here. Trust me when I tell you there are people reading this right now who aren't even chiming in, because they agree with me, and not with you.

You have like 5 Irrationals and will get 2 Trolls to stand beside you and that's it.

Wow! you are one sick chick.

Will everyone sitting at home or work, reading this, and staying silent because they agree with crusty, please chime in.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Funny, I don't see any one chiming in.

RUSTY ZERO!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

And, right on cue, out of concern comes a RKarp ally, Gladys Pezzy!

Oh welcome, Gladys!

lmao

Poor Pezzy saw RKrap being abused in a debate and he races in to try to deflect.  Classic. Won't work, however.

Rusty -  182

RKrap - 0

Deflect?  I commented on your quoted statement.

Crusty=ZERO

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

RUSTY ZERO!

Oh, but you assured us, many were not chiming in because they agree with you.

Now that no one has, you don't need them.

You need them and much more, thus your multiple accounts and multiple bannings.

Hey, how was it watching Gomer and Welker, Saturday at Duke?  Any pictures?

Any one who takes you seriously, should never again.  Proof positive of your lies.

They don't call you the WHOPPER King for nothing.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts