Steelers Harrison running his mouth about the Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Steelers Harrison running his mouth about the Pats

In Response to Re: Steelers Harrison running his mouth about the Pats:
    [QUOTE]Please explain what your point is, then, Underpanties. Actually, don't. You have no point.  You are just playing contrarian. NO kidding this idiot Harrison has a big mouth and is so far gone as a passive agressive, deluded rube, like youself, that he can't see straight.  You can't see straight either. As Killa said, he has entitlement issues. As do you. He's a victim. He's African-American and Rogie Goodell is white, so everyone including Goodell, is after him.  We get it. It's the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton Doctrine that so many blacks use when they want it. Not an opinion, but a fact. James HArrison hasn't read a book in his life and his IQ is lower than yours.  Victim mentality = Passive aggressive behavior I'll know more about these concepts than you could ever dream of. All you are doing is playing contrarian because you have no life and need attention like Harrison does. No wonder why you think his comments are just fine. You're two peas in a pod. And my reading comprehension is as sharp as a tack. You just can't stand it when I expose you as a fraud.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Its really a waste of my time because pretty much everyone else seems to get it.  I don't care for Harrison.  I think he's got a screw loose and mean streak.  I think that's a bad combination.  But I also think he says what he thinks, and right or wrong, I appreciate that, because his words match his actions, and he gives everyone the ability to know how to deal with him going forward.  For me, it further validates what I already thought of him. 

I'll leave your other comments alone.  I don't want to start a fire, but I will say this, like Harrison, you have problems. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers Harrison running his mouth about the Pats : You're like Johnnie Cocharane.  WHo cares if this racist is "honest"?  Are you this stupid? You'd defend David Duke, too, apparently.  "He's honest, so he's got something to say." What a tool.

You might want to look in the mirror before calling anyone else a racist.  If you need proof, read your previous post. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Why can't the mods just ban him once and for all?  Seriously. He's beyond annoying.

If they did that you would be denied the joy of biatch slapping him around.

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? You seem even more surly than usual.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Tas - you may be right.  I have no idea.  He just appears to me to be a guy who is not be playing with a full deck. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jim Trotter 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]He is not playing with a full deck, his brain is damaged from YEARS of roid use. They will catch him someday you just wait and see.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

You're being a little hard on King, don't you think?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers Harrison running his mouth about the Pats : Yes, James Harrison is a racist, so that mean when someone calls him out as one, that person is a racist. You're quick, there, Undies!

Another non-comprehension reading and response from Rusty.  He's ringing them up today, folks. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

UD - you have to admit what Harrison said was racist. Without any proof he made a blanketing statement that Goodell won't penalize white players and only goes after black players. He's basing his statement completely on the color of Goodells skin and what he perceives as a bias when there is no actual proof of this statement. That would be like me saying that black cops only give speeding tickets to white people but let black people get away with speeding which would be completely and blantly racist.

Honestly if I gave you his quote but hide the names, told you it was from a white NBA player, and switched white with black and asked you whether it was a racist statement or not what would your reaction be?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers Harrison running his mouth about the Pats : So, you would appreciate what an Adolf Hitler had to say because he is honest? This is your premise? Adn you think I have a screw loose?  Dildouggh, all you do is swoop into threads finding ways to play contrarian for attention. FACT You're a loser beyond all recognition and everyone here sees it. Just leave already or get laid for once.  My god.
    I like when peoples' words jibe with their actions.  As for Hitler, he also made himself very clear.  IMO, the world bears some responsibility for allowing him to operate when it was well known that he was up to no good.  

The snakes are people whose say one thing but who's actions tell a completely different story. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Yes Harrison is a racist.  Wouldn't you prefer to know this upfront rather than to have it disguised by BS?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Sorry Russ - Never have run into a guy like you who could never admit to being wrong about anything.  Call me out for whatever you like, you are the most self-absorbed, thick headed, one-dimensional person on the board. 

Its obvious to all. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers Harrison running his mouth about the Pats : What on earth is the difference? You're such a tool.  Your argument is he's stupid, ignorant, a racist, but it's good that he comes out and tells us this? This is your point? Wow! Thanks for stopping by, Undies!  You're the bestest!

I think someone needs to get the guy help.  Don't you?  If he never said these things, you might think, like Tas has, that without them he's just an aggessive football player, but he's made it clear that he's got problems.

the guy needs help, and he needs to be watched.  Without his words, you might never think it.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

And this is where your stupidity comes through.  I think the same thing about Harrison.  I am just glad he's making sure the rest of us know.  Now something can be done about it. 

Apparently, you'd prefer he never said anything at all but just thought those things and head hunted the players he didn't like.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

@AdamSchefter According to Roethlisberger, Harrison claims the writer twisted many of his comments and it was not his intention to criticize the QB.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]King? What are you talking about Babe? I am referring to James Harrison
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know. It was a joke bro.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers Harrison running his mouth about the Pats : You knew that was coming.  I can't wait for Undies to spin this.

It sort of shoots that "He's just being honest" crap in the butt, doesn't it?

Sections
Shortcuts