Steelers, Pats and Chargers ALL Could be 0-2

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Steelers, Pats and Chargers ALL Could be 0-2

That's right "Pats fans." As you eat your cyanide and drink your hemlock while worrying that the Pats could be 0-2, please remember that the defending Super Bowl champs were a few missed kicks and a coin flip away from possibly being 0-2. The perennial favorite San Diego also found themselves close to an 0-2 start by squeaking by the freaking Raiders in the last seconds of that Monday nighter.

So take heart and don't kill yourselves just yet. Sometimes good teams take a while to hit their stride. Are the Pats a good team? Who knows. But you can't make that determination because they "should be 0-2" unless you're willing to write off the Steelers and Chargers as well. I, for one, am not. Are you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Steelers, Pats and Chargers ALL Could be 0-2

Pats could be 2 - 0 as well with a better red zone offense.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Steelers, Pats and Chargers ALL Could be 0-2

this is true.1-1 isnt bad,but yes we could be 0-2.i cant say we could be 2-0 for we never had a convinceing lead in any of the two games.but regardless.the pats need to draw up new game plans,and looks.rather if o-connell had said anything,or if the jets have the blue print on defending the pats.im seeing the same type of plays out there that i have seen three years ago.its a matter of time before teams learn to defend it,or prevent it.

Sections
Shortcuts