Steelers/Ravens.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Steelers/Ravens.

Steelers win. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

YEAH BABY!!!

^

I agree!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

YEAH BABY!!!

^

I agree!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We second now? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

Finally the ravens don't get by-

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

We second now? 

No. Need the Broncos to win in two weeks should the Pats beat Houston

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

We second now? 

No they have the tiebreaker over the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Man!  Great victory for Charlie Batch.  Probably his biggest win since going in and getting the win that one year when Terry Bradshaw went down and missed a game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

What a mindf***...I hate both teams, but the Steelers more, but I was rooting for them.  My brain almost melted.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

We second now? 

And San Fran

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Sucked in Herman Munster and the Ravens. Their flukey luck finally runs out. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

We second now? 

And San Fran

Broncos need to win out also.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

The Steelers are a tough team, and will be much, much tougher with a healthy Roethlisberger in the play-offs. The Pats don't want an AFC playoff schedule in which they must first beat the Steelers in the wildcard round at home, before getting the chance to deal with the Buzzards and Texans on the road.  

Darn those three early season losses!  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I wouldn't even worry about playing the Ravens if Suggs is done for the season. They would be without their best pass rusher and cover corner.

Most daunting playoff scenario right now is Denver on the road...unless HOU beats us next week, then I'll give HOU more respect

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Just the break the Patriots needed. I hate the Ravens and the Steelers but after all the whining I've read in the past three seasons about how the ravens were being cheated out of wins against the Pats I hate them more! We should have the tie breaker but due to Goodell's plans to keep the real refs away for an extra week we took a loss in Baltimore on a FG that still hasn't gone through the uprights! I wonder what happened to the rule that says all scoring plays are to be reviewed? Oh that's only if the Patriots are doing the scoring...I can't wait until Goodell is fired.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Bold (?) Prediction

Baltimore will lose the rest of their games if Suggs is gone

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Just the break the Patriots needed. I hate the Ravens and the Steelers but after all the whining I've read in the past three seasons about how the ravens were being cheated out of wins against the Pats I hate them more! We should have the tie breaker but due to Goodell's plans to keep the real refs away for an extra week we took a loss in Baltimore on a FG that still hasn't gone through the uprights! I wonder what happened to the rule that says all scoring plays are to be reviewed? Oh that's only if the Patriots are doing the scoring...I can't wait until Goodell is fired.

Fired??? As much as i hate to say it (because i hate goodells annoying face) I doubt thats gonna be happening anytime soon. Especially since he just signed a contract extension.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Fired??? As much as i hate to say it (because i hate goodells annoying face) I doubt thats gonna be happening anytime soon. Especially since he just signed a contract extension.

playoffs for the pats go thru pitt and denver. i d have preferred pitt lsoe adn miss playoffs. balt can lose 2 other games

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:

playoffs for the pats go thru pitt and denver. i d have preferred pitt lsoe adn miss playoffs. balt can lose 2 other games

"lsoe adn miss playoffs"  ?????   What are you trying to say here?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I met Charlie Batch once, he does tons of charity work, great win for a really classy guy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to FishTaco64's comment:

I met Charlie Batch once, he does tons of charity work, great win for a really classy guy.

That's awesome if he does and in all seriousness he does seem like a classy guy and I was glad to see him get the win.  It looked like it meant a lot to him to get the win.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I don't know how many more games Baltimore will lose, but we have a couple tough games coming up.  It's not a stretch to think we will split those games.  I'll be amped up if we take both of them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

"lsoe adn miss playoffs"  ?????   What are you trying to say here?

typing dyslexia.

just seeing if you are on you toes.

i preferred pitt to lose balt game and miss playoffs AND Balt lose other games

Sections
Shortcuts