Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction

In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction:
    [QUOTE]We are not a good animal we are just the smartest ones with thumbs.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Those damn thumbs get us in more trouble . . .

Who was it who said "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing?"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : Being lectured by an idiot about something he cant even spell. Go sacrifice dead goats you devil worshipping fool
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]

I knew the spelling whine had to come in soon. It's the last bastion of the clueless. All the things just highlight what a coward you are. But hey if you just like making yourself look stupid feel free. It's what democracy is all about.

As for sacrificing dead goats. It's an interesting thing for a self proclaimed Christian to bring up. I guess you don't know many parts of the Bible are full of animal sacrifice by the devout. In fact Leviticus contains specific instructions on what animal to sacrifice depending on what you're asking of God and your economic status. One would think you'd know that book since there's a line in there that Christians like to quote when attacking gays.

Thanks once again for proving my point about how people use and twist religions to serve their own agendas.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deadZeppelin. Show deadZeppelin's posts

[QUOTE]Good for Mendenhall.  F*ck America and its imperialist wars, going around the world killing whoever it wants for oil.  You rednecks like judgment, huh?  Well what goes around comes around.  I hope you enjoy it when the rest of the world blows up your homes with smart bombs and cruise missiles and steals the oil out of your gas tank.
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]Well middle Eastern countries actually control the US,it only stops when Israel is brought to the table over there security.Back in the 90s Sadamn went to the Americans and offered crude oil a half price if the US would arm then.America delclined when sadamn outlined his plan of invading IRAN,
    Israel Saudia Arabia,Kuwait and then Africa.The french saw no problem with this hence the Israeli bombing of french built nuclear reactors in Iraq years later.The US for decades has paid the saudias double the price for crude to stablilize the region.IN return they buy american goods think everything .Saudia arabia looks like Las Vegas except more american if you can believe it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac24. Show mac24's posts

speechless...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Im sure if this holier than thou dude lost a love one or friends like me because of this worthless person I think his tweets would be different. The world is better off now and I did and still celebrate the demise of this turd.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : Legal abortion--the Christian's responce for everyting. Funny nobody here identified themselves as liberal but as expected you cart that sad label out too. Did you know liberal is defined as 'open minded? Not surprising you didn't since you're so obviously a brainless fanatic. In fact you have much more in common with Islamic terrorists than the rest of us. You use religion to elevate yourself above others so you can justify forcing us to live by your religion. Sounds just like the Taliban People like you are a bigger danger to American democracy than any Islamic terrorist could ever be. Given the chance you'd turn this country into a Christian version of Iran with some snake handling freak show as head mullah.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

It's always disturbing to me when Evil makes the same point I was about to make...  So yea tenacious, RE: That "Liberals being hypocritical because 'they wanna flush unborn kids down sinks but save convicted murderers,'" sorry to break the news to you, but Evil's correct here...  I'm a "liberal" I suppose, yet I'm for Capital Punishment on Convicted murderers when the court and jury sentence the guy to death for his grruesome act, yet I'm also Pro-Choice (excepting in those later trimesters, or whatever they're called in a late pregnancy, Depending on a particular state).  I've always seen the label "Liberal" as one of being open-minded to weighing all sides of a certain creed, their varying contingencies and specifics of a situation or belief, THAN coming to a conclusion or stance based moreso on seeing multiple sides to an equation, rather than being fundamentally rigid and 100% solidified in one's beliefs or opinions, no matter what the situation and/or circumstance entails. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : Those damn thumbs get us in more trouble . . . Who was it who said "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing?"
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Alexander Pope...  St#pid early English Lit.  I was replying to Russ's take on Islam, when I came across Prairie here...  Yea, I have a little knowledge on studying Islam in school.  I hated it.  Orphans, and War, and Conquest...and none of the good Jewish stuff about orphans and wars and conquests (they had better novelists).  It did nothing for me, Nada.  There's a reason Muslims end up quoting Islamic Teachers rather than The Koran imho... It's because The Koran offers very little in the form of Enlightening Insight, or even beliefs.  It'd be nice if Islam could come of age a bit imo.  All Religions need to, and some are just turning the page on gettin' into the 20th century finally...I think Islam should shoot for maybe getting to perhaps the latter middle ages. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE] And who the hell are you guys kidding? America is not evil? Are you joking? The world is going to sh*t, kids are getting dumber and dumber and relying more and more on computers and I phones and bull sh*t bull sh*t bull sh*t. People walking around with closed minded view of the world and attacking other American's for viewing the world differently. This is a country that lives in excess and its no wonder people with nothing hate us for what we have. With that said so is everyone, every country on this planet is evil. Every person on this planet. We are not a good animal we are just the smartest ones with thumbs.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

Killa noone is saying that America is purely "Good" OR purely "Evil";  What we ARE saying is that, WHEN America acts "Good", it's always nice to reap the benefits and rewards of BEING so kind and caring...Annnd, when America acts "Evil", It's in Everyone's best interests to realize that there are far, FAR, MORE "Evil" people who are doing WAY more Evil things...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Honestly, I think it's in bad taste to celebrate anyone's death, no matter how despicable and evil the person is.  It isn't becoming whether it's happening on the streets of Kabul or the streets of Washington.  
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

Ditto. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : Once again you show what a coward you are by responding with silly childish insults instead of an adult counterpoint. Don't bother responding anymore. It's clear your level of brainwashing only allows you to spew the same tired rhetoric your kind has done for years.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Most importantly, how do you sacrifice a dead goat? It's a bit of a hollow gesture. 

I'll just go to the supermarket and buy a delmonico and sacrifice that ... dead cow is much tastier. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

"the outrage on these shores at video images of muslims half a world away "dancing in the streets" over the the destruction of the towers."

....and Patterson NJ.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

To all the pukes saying it's not right to celebrate the death of a mass murderer.  I only wish it was your mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter or relative who's only choice on that day was to jump from the roof or a blown out window of a burning building to escape the flesh melting heat.  FU and God Bless Seal Team 6.  Cheers

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

1. i think the majority of pro ball players live their lives in an unreal bubble and have very little understanding of the world around them. this is certainly not true of every player, but it does seem like a majority. so when one of them expresses a political view, i find it best to ignore it, unless its absolutely beyond social acceptability. 

2. i do think that it is a great time for the united states, showing that there is nobody who can attack this country and not pay the consequences. however, having witnessed 9/11 from half a mile away (i live in NYC) and having personally lost someone there, i didnt feel like jumping up and down and screaming nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye. it was a feeling of satisfaction, it was a feeling of "finally", and of reflection. but i thought the group of college kids going crazy like they were at a final four game outside the whitehouse was distasteful, especially considering they were in grade school when the event actually happened.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]1. i think the majority of pro ball players live their lives in an unreal bubble and have very little understanding of the world around them. this is certainly not true of every player, but it does seem like a majority. so when one of them expresses a political view, i find it best to ignore it, unless its absolutely beyond social acceptability.  2. i do think that it is a great time for the united states, showing that there is nobody who can attack this country and not pay the consequences. however, having witnessed 9/11 from half a mile away (i live in NYC) and having personally lost someone there, i didnt feel like jumping up and down and screaming nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye. it was a feeling of satisfaction, it was a feeling of "finally", and of reflection. but i thought the group of college kids going crazy like they were at a final four game outside the whitehouse was distasteful, especially considering they were in grade school when the event actually happened.
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I too lost a friend in the Towers, and have friends and family that have been changed forever in the war.

I don't care if people cheered the towers burning ... it doesn't mean I have to sink to that level.

And stupid frat kids ... especially stupid frat kids who talk fire and brimstone about what went down in the towers ... are just morons who don't have the intellect or emotional capacity to do what you just said: reflect ... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Don't you Think after 9/11 Bin Laden etc.. was Chearing  I say I AM GLAD he is dead
    Mendenhall  GET A LIFE

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : Agreed, and for the record I don't think you're evil or the anti-christ because of the skull thing!  I always think of the movie Amelie when I see your avatar.  My GF's favorite movie, sorry. 
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]
    Hey, I like that movie too.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]1. i think the majority of pro ball players live their lives in an unreal bubble and have very little understanding of the world around them. this is certainly not true of every player, but it does seem like a majority. so when one of them expresses a political view, i find it best to ignore it, unless its absolutely beyond social acceptability.  2. i do think that it is a great time for the united states, showing that there is nobody who can attack this country and not pay the consequences. however, having witnessed 9/11 from half a mile away (i live in NYC) and having personally lost someone there, i didnt feel like jumping up and down and screaming nah nah nah hey hey hey goodbye. it was a feeling of satisfaction, it was a feeling of "finally", and of reflection. but i thought the group of college kids going crazy like they were at a final four game outside the whitehouse was distasteful, especially considering they were in grade school when the event actually happened.
    Posted by artielang[/QUOTE]
    Good post Artie.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : Once again you show what a coward you are by responding with silly childish insults instead of an adult counterpoint. Don't bother responding anymore. It's clear your level of brainwashing only allows you to spew the same tired rhetoric your kind has done for years.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTe
    So, not only are you Sicilian but you worship the devil too?  I knew there was something I liked about you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Rashard can say whatever the hell he wants. It's a free country and I have no issue with his point of view. We all have them.

2 things p!ss me off with this mess;
    1. College kids prancing around the whitehouse celebrating and raising the US Flag and cheering Osama's death. This is insane. 99% of those kids were still having their arsses wiped by their mommies when this whole thing went down. They don't know 2 shites about it. And furthermore, that is teh lasting image the entire world will have as a result of the news...A bunch of college kids, shirtless, dancing and waving our beloved flag. Dispicable.

2. Damn skippy Pakistan knew where he was and knew for quite some time. We are about to give $1.3 billion in aid to those scumbags. This better not happen. Shut off all aid to Pakistan. Their governemnt, military and intelligence service knew he was hiding out there and did nothing to help us, yet they stretch out their greasy hands and want $1.3 billion dollars of our money paid by us in taxes to do what with?....child please.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

It appears through this mess we forgot one importnat thing...I'm going to bring us back to football for a second because what BB always says applies here as well..
    "When you win say little, when you lose say less..."

Humility, dignity, respect. We should take a page out of the Japanese playbook on this. How those people responded to the natural disasters is a lesson for us all.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]Rashard can say whatever the hell he wants. It's a free country and I have no issue with his point of view. We all have them. 2 things p!ss me off with this mess; 1. College kids prancing around the whitehouse celebrating and raising the US Flag and cheering Osama's death. This is insane. 99% of those kids were still having their arsses wiped by their mommies when this whole thing went down. They don't know 2 shites about it. And furthermore, that is teh lasting image the entire world will have as a result of the news...A bunch of college kids, shirtless, dancing and waving our beloved flag. Dispicable. 2. Damn skippy Pakistan knew where he was and knew for quite some time. We are about to give $1.3 billion in aid to those scumbags. This better not happen. Shut off all aid to Pakistan. Their governemnt, military and intelligence service knew he was hiding out there and did nothing to help us, yet they stretch out their greasy hands and want $1.3 billion dollars of our money paid by us in taxes to do what with?....child please.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

You are so right about the Pakies knowing he was there. Someone builds a compound surrounded by 10 foot high walls and razor wire in a so-called afluent neighborhood and nobody notices anything?   Who owns it? Who lives there?  What's the deal with the walls and the razor wire?  C'mon.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]Rashard can say whatever the hell he wants. It's a free country and I have no issue with his point of view. We all have them. 2 things p!ss me off with this mess; 1. College kids prancing around the whitehouse celebrating and raising the US Flag and cheering Osama's death. This is insane. to do what with?....child please.
    So Ratard Mendenhall can say anything ignorant he wants because of free speech.....yet the college kids celebrating pisses you off? Double standard much? So what you mean is a crazy nut has the right to spew bs as long as I agree with it. I think your turbans on too tight pal

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : It's always disturbing to me when Evil makes the same point I was about to make...  So yea tenacious, RE: That "Liberals being hypocritical because 'they wanna flush unborn kids down sinks but save convicted murderers,'" sorry to break the news to you, but Evil's correct here...  I'm a "liberal" I suppose, yet I'm for Capital Punishment on Convicted murderers when the court and jury sentence the guy to death for his grruesome act, yet I'm also Pro-Choice (excepting in those later trimesters, or whatever they're called in a late pregnancy, Depending on a particular state).  I've always seen the label "Liberal" as one of being open-minded to weighing all sides of a certain creed, their varying contingencies and specifics of a situation or belief, THAN coming to a conclusion or stance based moreso on seeing multiple sides to an equation, rather than being fundamentally rigid and 100% solidified in one's beliefs or opinions, no matter what the situation and/or circumstance entails. 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]
    Liberals are the most rigid closed minded people in the world. I mean everything you people believe is evil yet you are convinced you are the good guys,that's not being open minded thats being stupid. You kill babies,you promote drugs, you support terrorists,you always take the side of the criminal,you people are lowgrades. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]Rashard can say whatever the hell he wants. It's a free country and I have no issue with his point of view. We all have them. 2 things p!ss me off with this mess; 1. College kids prancing around the whitehouse celebrating and raising the US Flag and cheering Osama's death. This is insane. 99% of those kids were still having their arsses wiped by their mommies when this whole thing went down. They don't know 2 shites about it. And furthermore, that is teh lasting image the entire world will have as a result of the news...A bunch of college kids, shirtless, dancing and waving our beloved flag. Dispicable. 2. Damn skippy Pakistan knew where he was and knew for quite some time. We are about to give $1.3 billion in aid to those scumbags. This better not happen. Shut off all aid to Pakistan. Their governemnt, military and intelligence service knew he was hiding out there and did nothing to help us, yet they stretch out their greasy hands and want $1.3 billion dollars of our money paid by us in taxes to do what with?....child please.

Point two bears repeating again and again. 

Osama bin Laden died in a similar fashion to how almost everyone who leads people into war live and sometimes die -- in a lavish compound of some sort surrounded by security of some sort while poorer, younger people die for his ideological cause. 

That alone made me think long and hard about U.S. involvement in the Middle East and how much it has over these long years before September 11th been worth to the people of the United States that shed blood there and in that building.