Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction

clinton was a murderer, why would he chase another?   Go look up the clinton chronicles to see all the bodies Clinton and his wife have under their belt..

They were befriending people left and right and scamming them out their busnesses before becoming president....all presidents have dirt on them....thats how they get there....Obama is no different.....One minute he is a bum, but after announcing he killed a terrorist, he is a saviour?   10 years and no terrorist attacks, but this guy was just soooo dangerous they had to murder him right away after 10 years...lol   good timing Obama....kinda ryhmes with Osama...oh well

keep drinking the gvmnt kool-aid fella's.....the truth will be evident eventually, everything in dark come to light....hope it wont be too late for you guys....WAKE UP and smell the deception!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

this coming from a guy sporting a burger king avatar....lol

im serous tho' , I will pray for you.  Must feel real confident I mean with all that evidence they have,.,..lol

Just because you havent researched things and still believe in the tooth fairy, please dont attempt to make me look ignorant....in any event...I know whats going on...thats all that matters....Im not hear to sway you, but to you present both sides,.and you being naive is dissapointing....I bet you believe Bush was a good guy too huh, and Kennedy was killed by Lee Harvey too, and F.E.M.A is a great orginization...and the micheal jackson died of drug overdose too....lol 

I guess you dont know who controls the media either....Please dont listen to me....do you research or you have no basis for an argument.....thats like me saying I believe billicheck when he said the Bills are a great team....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I bet you also believe that Clinton and Bush and Obama all cared so much for the poor hatian people right??

Is this why Bush was on t.v telling people not to send things to haiti that were essential like water, food, clothes, instead he looked right into the t.v. and said , "SEND YOUR CASH"  and you believe he used that money to buy water and food??  if it was so urgent then why not let people send those things??/ why take longer converting money into food and clothes....I know the asnwer already

all presidents are tied together,. thats why all 3 were there when he got in.  Bush and Clinton are crooked, so Obama is too....any good presidents we had were shot at....go look it up....I can do this all day...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I see you are unflappable...lol and you still dont understand what im saying...I wont seek help..im good.  Nice talking with you...may the truth set you free

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krustyunderwear. Show Krustyunderwear's posts

In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction:
    [QUOTE]I bet you also believe that Clinton and Bush and Obama all cared so much for the poor hatian people right?? Is this why Bush was on t.v telling people not to send things to haiti that were essential like water, food, clothes, instead he looked right into the t.v. and said , "SEND YOUR CASH"  and you believe he used that money to buy water and food??  if it was so urgent then why not let people send those things??/ why take longer converting money into food and clothes....I know the asnwer already all presidents are tied together,. thats why all 3 were there when he got in.  Bush and Clinton are crooked, so Obama is too....any good presidents we had were shot at....go look it up....I can do this all day...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]You know there is good nuts and bad nuts.
    I guess the medication isnt working? Maybe a shooting spree would make sense at this point? BEST TO KEEP SHARP THINGS WITH A FRIEND.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Appreciate the concern...but any real debate with facts are always welcome...I havent seen anyone answer my questions yet.....What did Bush do with all the cash he got...what happened to that  fraud Wyclef in haiti???  

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Krustyunderwear. Show Krustyunderwear's posts

In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction:
    [QUOTE]Appreciate the concern...but any real debate with facts are always welcome...I havent seen anyone answer my questions yet.....What did Bush do with all the cash he got...what happened to that  fraud Wyclef in haiti???  
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]Sure bush probably got 400 million for invading Iraq but thats how things always work.Clinton is a serial rapist and scum-bag but he did keep the debt down.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

Look...idiots...UBL is dead...good riddance...he killed THOUSANDS of Americans and Muslims...he's a nut. Obama finally did something worthwhile...something to be proud of...I'm proud of the Seals that risked everything to protect America. Maybe this act will bring about a little less madness and murder in this world. Maybe we can turn the corner. Many normal Americans, just like us (or some of us) were disintegrated on 9/11...no remains...just gone. A horrible act of inhumanity. Maybe we can turn the corner now.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Although I like the name "Krustyunderwear," and figuratively at least, I respect what it represents (I need to re-emphasis my heavy emphasis on the figurative/metaphorical aspect of the name's value)...BUT I DO NOT and in my lofty, and somewhat misguided  world view of hot women, women in general, and more hot women, wherein I go to great efforts of delusional ideas to believe women (and moreso-hot women)- Do NOT do things like: f#rt, or even for that matter-Ever need to use the bathrrom, LET ALONE=Evvver, HAVE "Crustyunderwear"...  I mean, that famous pic of either Brady's ex model girl, or current model wife, that some J#RK once posted on here, In an "I F#rted" shirt...this haunts me, to this very day...(why god? How- god?)...  So pleeease "Crustyunderwear", you're killing me, your just KILLING Me by coupling that hot chick's pic in your avatar, above the screenname that reads: "Krustyunderwear."  And idk what to even DO?!?  Because again, Laz=Likes hot girl's images...and here: Laz=Likes the screenname "Krustyunderwear."  But BY GOD, something's gotta change...something's gotta give here, b/c I'm about to jump off a bridge on this one folks...  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : What the West has done to help Muslims:   Bosnia   Free Kuwait   Liberate Iraq from Hussein   Eradicate the Taliban   Assist in Libya   Build schools, roads and infrastructure   Helped push out Soviets from Afghanistan What Muslims radicals have done to the West:   the USS Cole   Lockerbie flight   Lebanon baracks   German nightclub bombing   first twin towers bombing   9/11   Spain train bombing   London bombing   Phillipines bombing   OPEC extortion (from an industry the West dveloped for them) America is certainly imperfect but I find the moral equivalency repugnant
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

a better comparison would be

what extreme american/israeli policies have do to innocent muslims
    vs what muslim extemeists have done to innocent americans/jews

then you might realize that the real question is what jewish extremists have done to innocent muslims vs what muslim extremeists have do to innocent jews

then you will probably say so why is the US taking a side?

then hopefully you will ask what has resulted from the US taking sides with israel?

then you will most likely realize why the muslim extremists and also innocent muslims are so hostile towards america.

if you're able to make it that far, go back and take a look and the most powerful figures of american government and media. what do they represent? watch the news and examine the inconsistencies and errors and fallacies they use to shape the nation into a pro islrael nation.

zionism= israel 1st, everyone else 2nd (including america) they are indoctrinating americans to believe and support the pro-israeli/zionist agenda.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall upset with Bin Laden reaction : What the West has done to help Muslims:   Bosnia   Free Kuwait   Liberate Iraq from Hussein   Eradicate the Taliban   Assist in Libya   Build schools, roads and infrastructure   Helped push out Soviets from Afghanistan What Muslims radicals have done to the West:   the USS Cole   Lockerbie flight   Lebanon baracks   German nightclub bombing   first twin towers bombing   9/11   Spain train bombing   London bombing   Phillipines bombing   OPEC extortion (from an industry the West dveloped for them) America is certainly imperfect but I find the moral equivalency repugnant
    Posted by Encinitas[/QUOTE]

I agree with your point, but notice how you're comparing the "West" with "Muslim radicals", who do not represent all Muslims.  My point was that it's not so simple as to call the Muslim world evil (as some people here do) since not all Muslims condone the actions of OBL.  And even if a good majority of Muslims are not in favor of some of the USA's foreign policies, I'm pretty sure they don't think mass murder of innocents is the proper way to react. 

There are other deep-seated issues at play in this argument, notably the ongoing religious conflicts that have been present for more than a thousand years that are so complex that they go beyond choosing sides.        

I agree that we're all lucky to live in the free world, and without doubt the USA does more to assist the rest of the world whether there is a tsunami, earthquake, the need for military or humanitarian aid or what have you.  We are the one global superpower that has a long arm and who is mostly concerned with the plight of those in need worldwide.  Even given that, the USA's foreign policy stance on some issues related to the Middle East are not well-received despite the many times that this country has done right by countries in that region. 

Complicated, and not so simple as saying good versus evil in my opinion.         

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

How you make dramatic change in countries that lack the educational or economic infrastructure to adapt to the modern world is beyond me.  Turkey should serve as a role model for some countries in that region, at least the ones that have an economy to speak of.   

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

What Israel/US have done to the Muslim world: overthrew democratically elected president of Iran when he wanted a cut of his own country's oil from British Petroleum (yes, that BP). Installed the Shah in place of democracy and brutalized Iranian public for decades whith Mossad created and trained secret police force. Supported Saudi monarchy as it funded radical Wahabiism, which taught saudi kids that America was the devil. Saudi dictators benefited because anger was deflected away from them. U.S. benefited because anger at u.s. Helped stabilize Saudi dictatorships and allowed oil to flow. Overthrew Egyptian democracy to benefit Israel. And remember, at the height of recent Egyptian revolution, U.S. still wanted to avoid democracy and hand country off to Mubarak's 2nd in command, the liason to Israel. Overthrew Iraqi government and installed Baath party and brutal thug SADDAM FREAKIN HUSSIEN as U.S. puppet dictator. Funded BOTH sides of Iran/Iraq War, and supplied Saddam with chemical weapons to use against Iranian civilians and SADDAM'S OWN FREAKIN PEOPLE. Rumsfeld made a special trip to Iraq after Saddam gassed the Kurds just to shake his hand for a photo op and show that everything was cool. The U.S. gave Saddam his entire war machine, then set him up to attack Kuwait. Watch Secret Wars of Desert Storm. Yet another fake war. Wall St funded the rise of Hitler and his war machine while letting Americans suffer through the great depression unassisted. Prescott Bush, IBM, Standard Oil, on and on it goes, and its been erased from our history. prevented most Jews from moving to America on request of Zionist bankers who wanted the Jews to go to Palestine for their unnecessary messianic vanity project. Signed off on the creation of Israel and the ethnic cleansing of 700,000 native Palestinians, many of whom were the descendents of the ancient Jews, and not the pasty white European Jews who were decended from converts. The freaking irony is astounding. Supported a 60 year brutal and humiliating occupation of the innocent native refugees who didnt move to refugee camps in Lebanon and Jordan. Gave Israel the BOMB after Kennedy was disposed of and his vision of an evenhanded mideast policy was disposed of as well. CREATED AND TRAINED FREAKIN AL QUEADA AND THE TALIBAN, INCLUDING BUSH FAMILY FRIEND OSAMA BIN LADEN. Cia trained al quada in global organization, urban terrorism, and supplied explosives and weapons. Cia TWICE trained Ali Mohammed, the mastermind of the '93 WTC bombing. The whole thing stinks to high heaven. funded and oversaw the Taliban, and gave top Taliban officials the vip treatment on a tour of texas oil companies and the halls of power in dc in 1999. Decided that taliban couldnt be counted on to adequately secure oil pipeline. Cheney's secret energy task force then planned invasion of Afghanistan, chose an oil pieline exec to be puppet prez, and then divided up oil fields in Iraq, ALL THIS BEFORE 9/11. Afghan war plan was ready in July 2001. Then there's 9/11, the further demonization of islam, the slaughter of millions of already oppressed muslim civilians, etc. You guys really need to requestion even the most basic "facts" we were raised on. It all came from the same cabal of pro-Israel media barons. Support Arab democracy, even in Saudi Arabia, and oppose U.S. and Israel installed brutal dictators. And ask yourself why the u.s. Is supporting al queda terrorists in Libya, who now operate under CIA advisors. Their first move was to establish a central bank in Libya. Pretty strange for al queda fighters, eh. Think critically about everything you ever learned. You will be ashamed and feel dumb at first, but you'll be better off in the long run, wont beat yourself up for being lied to so systematically, and you+l be in a better position to protect your country from enemies both foreign AND ESPECIALLY domestic. We'll never know everything, but humility will help us unlearn blatant lies.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochfan. Show rochfan's posts

People believe what they want to believe..under the guise of "facts". Really when it's "guided opinion".
    All based on their political/world view.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

But Arod there is nothing we can do about it.  Speak out against it and kiss your career and social standing goodbye.  Come close to exposing anything and kiss your two front teeth goodbye.  And most of the groups opposing the government are probably run by the government as a form of control.  For all we know you are probably a CIA agent trying to manipulate the opposition.

All we can do is sit back and wait for the next group of a**holes to take over.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Show me one source for this: "Hundreds of years ago Muslims murdered Jews and threw them out of the region." The enlightened Muslims of Spain saved and protected the Jews from the horrific Christian Inquisition. Muslims and Jews lived side by side and even celebrated each others' holidays in Palestine for centuries. There is still a large and well treated Jewish population in Iran, and it drives Israel crazy. The problem started when the ashkenazi Jews of Europe started arriving with their Jewish nationalism and chauvenism in the early 1900s, and didnt treat the natives with respect. You'd be pissed too. These new colonialists didnt want to just assimilate, and they looked down on the Jews already there who didn't have the Euro-style ethnocentrism virus. These colonialists were financed by the Rothschilds and Warburgs, who were so powerful that England never even retaliated when Jewish terrorists like Rahm Emmanuel's father (real last name Aurebach, go figure) started slaughtering british troops and blowing up hotels full of brits, not to mention raping, pillaging, and murdering hundreds of palestinian villages. This pissed off the whole Arab region, just as you'd be pissed if some group moved into your neighborhood with no respect or desire to fit in, and then set fire to half the neighborhood, built new houses, and pretended the old neighborhood never existed, that the land was empty just waiting for them. A land without a people, for a people without a land. Ever heard that lie, its just as big as the lie that "they've been at war for hundreds of years." zionist owned media, that's why we've been so indoctrinated. Surprisingly, it turns out that Egypt was quite westernized and liberal just before Israel was created. They were a very close ally of ours. The creation of israel set the region back many years, in part because of regressive, u.s. installed puppets jammed down their throats. Hopefully now the arab world can stand up on its own with their new democracies, but don't count on Israel and its u.s. puppets to stop destabilizing any progress so that puppets can takke control once again. It'll be interesting to watch, but difficult to separate true from false, and real terror from false flag terror, like the Lavon Affair when Egyptian Jews blew up Cairo movie theaters and got caught blaming muslims in an effort to stop the growing u.s./Egyptian alliance in the 50s. Uss Liberty was attacked by Israel to frame Egypt as well, in '67. Ask yourself why we never retaliated against israel, or why our media whitewashed the whole thing.